Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
I ate a satsuma for the first time yesterday :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 pm
Sometimes I like finding a fine line between "Oh my God wow" and "I'M GOING TO ******** DIE." Because when I feel like I'm going to break my head open on the loop-de-loop...yeah. Not so much fun.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:23 pm
Actually, that's thrilling. The "I'm Gonna Die" feelign followed by "wow, I didn't", adds up to "OMG that was awesome".  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:00 pm
cheesy nipples
Actually, that's thrilling. The "I'm Gonna Die" feelign followed by "wow, I didn't", adds up to "OMG that was awesome".

No, see, that's the balance. Some rollercoasters don't allow you to move you from that "I'm gonna die" feeling, and it just keeps going even after you get off the ride - it just shifts to "Oh my God, I thought I was gonna die" or "I can't believe I didn't die." Again, it's the fine line I need.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:12 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples

No, see, that's the balance. Some rollercoasters don't allow you to move you from that "I'm gonna die" feeling, and it just keeps going even after you get off the ride - it just shifts to "Oh my God, I thought I was gonna die" or "I can't believe I didn't die." Again, it's the fine line I need.

Ok, good point.
But it's still needed for the thrill. The more "I'm gonna die" feeling there is, the better in my opinion.

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:25 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Ok, good point.
But it's still needed for the thrill. The more "I'm gonna die" feeling there is, the better in my opinion.

Not if there isn't any "Oh, I'm not going to die after all" involved. razz  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:59 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Ok, good point.

Well, maybe a tiny bit of that. Otherwise, its not worth it.

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:28 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Ok, good point.

Indeed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Ok, good point.

Indeed.

I knew you'd end up coming round to my way of thinking sooner or later.

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:36 am
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Ok, good point.

Indeed.

Do you always have to do that? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Ok, good point.

Indeed.

No. Just on the times where we agree. Its rare, it needs attention drawing to it.

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:10 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Indeed.

No. Just on the times where we agree. Its rare, it needs attention drawing to it.

...uh-huh. razz  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces