Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Deepsea Revolution [Deck/Help]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's the deck?
  It's Awesome!!
  It's Good, but still has room to grow.
  (Sarcasm) It's good! yup!
View Results

Yusaru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:47 pm
I actually built this deck to try out my other decks against, and, well, It turns out it was (For the most part) My best deck....After a few upgrades, I was curious as to how I could make it BETTER!!!!! What would those who are observing say??

Monsters: 20
Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus
Levia-Dragon - Daedalus
Codarus x2
Devine Dragon Aquabizarre x2
Armed Sea Hunter x3
Oyster Meister x3
Spined Gillman
Warrior of Atlantis
Fenrir
Amphibious Bugroth MK3
Mermaid Knight
Shark Cruiser
Penguin Soldier
Metabo-Shark

Spells: 9
A Legendary Ocean x2
Field Barrier
Terraforming
Magical Stone Excavation
Water Hazard
Moray of Greed
Giant Trunade
Gold Sarcophagus

Traps: 11
Tornado Wall
Forgotten Temple of the Deep
Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord
Fish Depth Charge
Torrential Tribute
Half Counter
Magic Cylinder
Skill Successor
Trap Stun
Trap Jammer
Mirror Force

Like I said, This deck is pretty good, and it's somewhat quick, but I feel that there's more I could do with it. Any advise??

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:07 am
I'm hoping to add the Ice Barrier Synchro dragons when I get them, as well as Water Tuners....Can't have synchros without tuners! nope nope nope!  

Yusaru

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:14 am
Bugroth and Mermaid Knight are obsolete since they are so weak, even with umi active. and since level limit and gravity bind are at one, the umi deck's main selling point died off. i'd wait for the Generation Force water support to come out before making any decisions on a water/ umi deck.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
axean
Bugroth and Mermaid Knight are obsolete since they are so weak, even with umi active. and since level limit and gravity bind are at one, the umi deck's main selling point died off. i'd wait for the Generation Force water support to come out before making any decisions on a water/ umi deck.

Yes, well, the selling point may have died...but even so..this deck has worked really well. It's defeated RFG decks, DARK decks and It's lost two duels to the gravekeeper's, but that's it.

I do agree on Bugroth and mermaid knight being obsolete. I Just needed something to feel the void until I can come up with something else. And do you know when Generation force will be out? Because to my knowledge, I thought it just came out in the OCG

Yusaru

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:44 am
Yusaru
axean

Yes, well, the selling point may have died...but even so..this deck has worked really well. It's defeated RFG decks, DARK decks and It's lost two duels to the gravekeeper's, but that's it.

I do agree on Bugroth and mermaid knight being obsolete. I Just needed something to feel the void until I can come up with something else. And do you know when Generation force will be out? Because to my knowledge, I thought it just came out in the OCG

i believe it comes out in august or september.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:47 am
axean
Yusaru
axean

i believe it comes out in august or september.

Thanks. Hope you're right! =)

I mean, Chaos King Archfiend is my favorite card, so I'm actually working on a Fiend-type deck focused on taking my opponents defenses away. that's my main. I just needed to pass some time so I built this. lol.

Yusaru

American Underdog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:46 pm
Mother Grizzly?

Fishborg Blaster 1,2, and or 3.

And more codarus.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 pm
Golden Flying Fish? A fish deck's Descendant. Replace Mermaid Knight and Burgoth with two. You may want a third one, up to you.

EDIT: Here are some changes you may want to make. Just a suggestion.

-Spinned Gillman
-Penguin Soldier
-Mermaid Knight
-Burgoth
-Fenrir
-Shark Cruiser or Metabo Shark (your choice)
+3 Golden Flying Fish
+3 Deep Sea Diva or +2 Warrior of Atlantis and +1 Codarus

-Field Barrier
-Terraforming
-Trunade
+1 Legendary Ocean
+1 Moray of Greed
+1 Magical Stone Excavation

-Tornado Wall
-Forgotten Temple of the Deep
-Half Counter
-Magic Cylinder
-Skill Successor
-Trap Jammer
+2 Trap Stun
+2 Fish Depth Charge
+2 Aegis  

Suppressed-Demon

Yusaru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:05 am
Suppressed-Demon
Golden Flying Fish? A fish deck's Descendant. Replace Mermaid Knight and Burgoth with two. You may want a third one, up to you.

EDIT: Here are some changes you may want to make. Just a suggestion.

-Spinned Gillman
-Penguin Soldier
-Mermaid Knight
-Burgoth
-Fenrir
-Shark Cruiser or Metabo Shark (your choice)
+3 Golden Flying Fish
+3 Deep Sea Diva or +2 Warrior of Atlantis and +1 Codarus

-Field Barrier
-Terraforming
-Trunade
+1 Legendary Ocean
+1 Moray of Greed
+1 Magical Stone Excavation

-Tornado Wall
-Forgotten Temple of the Deep
-Half Counter
-Magic Cylinder
-Skill Successor
-Trap Jammer
+2 Trap Stun
+2 Fish Depth Charge
+2 Aegis

Not a bad build! =) I like it. I may take out Tornado wall. and also, The Golden Flying Fish is a good idea as well. unfortunately, I only have one, but it should work just fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 am
I appreciate the help from both of you! =)  

Yusaru

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 am
axean
I've won a few games with Amphibious Bugroth MK-3.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games