Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
My Gravekeeper's Deck (Deck/ADV)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suppressed-Demon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 pm
So this is my Gravekeeper's deck. I think is good, but no deck is perfect. Open to suggestions, criticism (all criticism is good), replacements, whatever. Also open to complete revamps. Even flames. All feedback is good feedback. I learned that much during the time I spent at college.

Cards: 40
Monsters: 20
Gravekeeper's Spy x3
Gravekeeper's Descendent x3
Gravekeeper's Commadant x3
Gravekeeper's Recruter x3
Gravekeeper's Assailant x2
Gravekeeper's Visionary x2
Caius the Shadow Monarch x1
DAD x1
Mystic Tomato x2

Spells: 16
Necrovalley x3
Gravekeeper's Steele x3
Royal Tribute x2
MST x2
Giant Trunade
Nobleman of Crossout x2
Book of Moon
Allure of Darkness
Dark Hole

Traps: 4
Rite of Spirit x2
Dark Illusion x2

Also, what should go in a side deck? Like what cards would be useful? Gozen Match? System Down? Seriously I wouldn't know. Help?

EDIT: When I posted this, I was going off of memory. Now that I'm actually looking at my deck, the spells was wrong. Fixed now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 pm
I have seen a lot of Gravekeeper decks and seen different builds but I see what I can do to help, my knowledge of this deck is limited but I can help a little at-least.

The deck below is a control deck that can be used to counter most decks as well as keep a strong field in the face of a enemy`s who like to beat down your field. With added lock down cards and field control your only worry using destroying effects is Mecklords and divine wrath and even so the deck provides counters for them even. I love counter decks and grave keepers can be deadly lock downs.

41 total deck size.

Monster: 16
-Caius the Shadow Monarch x2 or Jinzo x2
-Gravekeeper's Spy x3
-Gravekeeper's Descendent x3
-Gravekeeper's Recruter x3
-Gravekeeper's Assailant x2
-Gravekeeper's Cannon holder x1
-Mystic Tomato x2
-DAD x1

Spells: 16
-Necrovalley x3
-Gravekeeper's Steele x3
-Royal Tribute x2
-MST x2
-Giant Trunade x1
-Monster Reborn x1
-Book of Moon x1
-Prohibition x2 ( Stop MST / Key cards for enemy )
-Dark hole x1

Traps: 8
-Rite of Spirit x2
-Dark Illusion x2
-Solom warning x2
-Trap stun x2 ( if using Jinzo this can be relapsed, for tuner or other card. )

Side deck:
-Battle of the elements x3 or x2 ( can lock down decks with without a single attribute monsters." sam`s " )
-Junzo or Caius depends on your pick in deck.
-Malevolent catastrophe x3 ( Anti macro )
-System Down x2 / or Magnetic mosquito x2 ( same effect but one monster and one spell ) ( Anti-machine )
-Black winged gale x1 ( tuner and it`s effect can be a game changer.)

Extra deck:
-Black feathered dragon x1 (anti burn decks)
-Black rose dragon x1 / 2 ( boom if needed)
-Stardust x2 ( it helps )
-Red Dragon ( kills reapers and marshmallow stall`s )
-Brinack/Breonick (what ever name it is xD) ( can keep the field under control ( if not already)+ Gravekeeper's Recruter-discard and search. [I think] )  

The Cooking Hime

The Cooking Hime

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 pm
Note:

The deck I listed above Is my own creation not a NET deck + the use of cards he listed for arability, so please do enjoy my work. I hope it helps.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:52 pm
@ The Cooking Hime

Solid Deck. Looks good. The only thing is I don't really like Cannon Holder that much. I don't really see it as effective at all. I probably would replace it with a Visionary, just because Visionary can be a hell of a beat stick around mid to end game. I would probalby choose a second Caius over Jinzo and run Trap stun. I used to have a couple of tuners in the deck, like a gale and a krebons, but they slowed down the deck and hindered the control so I took them out.  

Suppressed-Demon

The Cooking Hime

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 pm
^ 3^ Thank you . I say add it in is he can be a Dark Strike Fighter for this deck and can win a game. for example If you just let out a Otk and failed by some Lp you can just cannon holder off some of your grave keepers to kill them off. I understand where you are coming from as he has been good and bad and not as reliable as a Spy or Assailant .

Caius is nice in just about every deck and I can agree with more Caius. Jinzo is nice when there are no Trap stuns and still packs the same attack power so the loss is not that bad.. ^ 3^

I have seen turners slow this deck down a lot and I suggest side decking them for the 'Just if I need them' kind of thing. It just never hurts to be ready for anything. ^ 3^ But I hope you enjoy or like the changes if made.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 pm
I've been playing with this deck for a while here's my list (it's pricy)

Monsters 17

Descendent x3
Commandant x3
Spy x3
Recruiter x3
guard x1
caius the shadow monarch x2
Plauge spreader zombie x1

spells 16
Necrovally x3
royal tribute x2
upstart goblin (unless you have pod) x3
dark hole x1
mst x2
Giant trunade x1
allure of darknes x1
grave keepers stele x2
enemy controller x1

traps 8
bottomless trap hole x2
tt x2
mirror force x1
solemn warnings x2
solemn judgement z1  

Heywouldntyouknow

Suppressed-Demon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 am
@ Twin Heart TT is limited to one. Still.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:48 am
Suppressed-Demon
@ Twin Heart TT is limited to one. Still.

whoops my bad I was wonder why there were to many cards >.> thanks for the heads. -note never post decks at 3am-  

Heywouldntyouknow

Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff