Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
[Deck/Avd] Doom Dozer .. charge !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 am
This was my old main deck, and its my favorite type of card.(bugs) in the words of yugi`s grandfather. " insects are quite the crafty deck , and very hard to use." I am one who can use them very well.

Monsters:
Doom Dozer x3
Aztekipede, the Worm Warrior x2
Chainsaw Insect x3
Howling Insect x3
Neddel worm x3
Sheald Worm x2
Cross-Sword Beetle x2

Spells:
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Book of Moon x1
Nobleman of Crossout x2
Verdant Sanctuary x3
Monster reborn x1
Shrink x2
Nobleman of extermination x2

Traps::
Call of the Haunted x1
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Trap stun x3
Skill Drain x2
Return from the different dimension x3

extra deck::
NA.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 am
ll Artest of the East ll
I am one who can use them very well.
xD you funny...

It's a random insect deck. The only consistent thing about it is that you're using duplicates, but the strategy behind it is out of proportion.

Is it beat-down? Deck out? Skill Drain? Instead of a solid strategy, you're mixing it all into a conflicting unknown, with the only similarity being its Monster type.

And Return from a Different Dimension is limited to 1.

Demise, King of Armageddon was the best thing to happen to Insects. That's it.

It's better to be unaware of how you're doing and admit it, then looking down at someone else as if you know something, and looking like a fool in your "area of expertise".  

Space Toad -B

Poison To The Heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:48 pm
This deck is ok.. and it has a strategy.. but in the eye of the meta player it is unseen. Like all deck there should be a target to reach or a way to win.. this deck I can see uses beat down as a main way to win along side adding pressure with mill and skill drain..

A beat down deck can only do so far but if the enemys deck is anti beat down . this deck can switch to mill .. and decks like rely on effects like 'quick draw' .. '6 sam' .. 'T.G' and 'Plants' can be controled while the beat sticking continues.. sure the effects will stop as well but that`s ok ,as I can see a field of face down and a doom dozer is a pain in the a** and one the enemy stops skill drain the face downs are worm to mill the hell out of the enemy`s deck.

Yes Demise made insect decks into monsters. but you don`t need demise if the user is a good top-deck and knows his or her deck in and out.. I can see the deck has it flaws but most decks do , but this deck can be a pain for decks to deal with.

RDD. is at 1 and that is a fluke fail.

Mustard Like Soup
If you know so much start suggesting ,instead of criticizing.. it wont get you anywhere but make your self look like a a** hole.

ll Artest of the East ll
Sheald Worm -2 :: I would add Cyber Dragon(+2) for the added //oph// and for fortress if things get bad when dueling machine decks.

-R.D.D -2 :: its a good card to use once your remove from play gets low on monsters but its limited to one .. sorry.

-Skill Drain x2 :: its a nice card but I would side deck it for 'Appropriate" in combo with chain saw`s effect to draw more cards.

-Riko the dog thing +2 :: Mill 3 to kill a card , this card can help to add monsters in the grave and keep a enemy`s field under control.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:55 pm
Posion you share the same insight as I do.. Your suggestions will be looked over and some added in , Thank you for you ideas and comment.

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:47 pm
Mustard Like Soup
It's better to be unaware of how you're doing and admit it, then looking down at someone else as if you know something, and looking like a fool in your "area of expertise".
This is why we can't have nice things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:03 am
Poison To The Heart
This deck is ok.. and it has a strategy.. but in the eye of the meta player it is unseen.
Uh, no? Playing what's part of the meta doesn't limit your knowledge and vision to the meta. I can see what's going on in the deck, but what's going on is boring. It's obvious as to how you play it, because options are barely there.

Poison To The Heart
Like all deck there should be a target to reach or a way to win.. this deck I can see uses beat down as a main way to win along side adding pressure with mill and skill drain..
You're right, there should be a goal to the deck, and it should be refined. Here we have... Bugs. Insubstantial mill and insubstantial Skill Drain doesn't account for pressure, they're both unfocused and conflicting interests.

Poison To The Heart
A beat down deck can only do so far but if the enemys deck is anti beat down . this deck can switch to mill ..
Ha, no it can't.

Poison To The Heart
and decks like rely on effects like 'quick draw' .. '6 sam' .. 'T.G' and 'Plants' can be controled
Ha, no they can't.

Poison To The Heart
sure the effects will stop as well but that`s ok ,as I can see a field of face down and a doom dozer is a pain in the a** and one the enemy stops skill drain the face downs are worm to mill the hell out of the enemy`s deck.
Three Needle Worms don't account for a whole deck, and one Doom Dozer doesn't account as a pain in the as. Your given situation is simple, and... nothing at all.

Poison To The Heart
Yes Demise made insect decks into monsters.
The best thing that happened to Insects.

Poison To The Heart
but you don`t need demise if the user is a good top-deck and knows his or her deck in and out..
It certainly has to be better than this one.

Poison To The Heart
I can see the deck has it flaws but most decks do , but this deck can be a pain for decks to deal with.
More flaws than success.

Poison To The Heart
Mustard Like Soup
If you know so much start suggesting ,instead of criticizing.. it wont get you anywhere but make your self look like a a** hole.
Criticizing is suggesting, whether you like it or not. After how long I've been here, do you really think I care if you think of me as an a*****e? You're nothing to me.  

Space Toad -B

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:09 pm
And THAT is why I've learned to love mustard. He/She/They sound like an a**...but give really good insight if you listen to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Monsters:
Doom Dozer x2
Aztekipede, the Worm Warrior X1
Howling Insect x3
Shield Worm x2
Cross-Sword Beetle x3
Pinch Hopper X2
Ryko Lightsworn Hunter X2

Spells:
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Book of Moon x1
Nobleman of Crossout x2
Verdant Sanctuary x3
Monster reborn x1
Shrink x2
Enemy Controller X1
Pot of Avarice
Burial from the Different Dimension

Traps::
Call of the Haunted x1
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Trap stun x1
Return from the different dimension X1
Lair Wire X2
Dimensional Prison X2
Threatening Roar X2

I don't have experience with insects but this is the best I can come up with right now.  

Tsukinoki

Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff