Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
my main deck...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drax Umbrae

Thieving Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:02 pm
this deck mixes malefics and destiny heros. no idea how it works but so far i have only lost once. heres the list.

monsters
destiny hero-dogma x2
destiny hero plasma x1
marauding captain x3
D-hero Dasher x2
D-hero dread servant x2
D-hero dread master x2
captain tenacious x2
dunker x1
defender x1
fear monger x2
double dude x1
blade master x2
doom lord x1
evil hero infernal prodigy x1
red eyes b dragonx1
blue eyes white dragon x1
turret warrior x1
dark armed dragon x1
mystic tomato x1
malefic blue eyes x1
malefic red eyes x1
malefic cyber end x1
E-hero stratos x1
malefic parallel gear x2
malefic truth dragon.

spells.
clock tower prison x2
dark city x2
ploymerization x1
over destiny x1
malefic world x1
field barrier x1
different dimension capsule x1
cyclone blade x1
mist body x1
D-spirit x1
demise of the landx1
monster reincarnation x1

traps

bottomless trap hole x1
judgment of Anubis x2
D-sheild x2
destiny signal x2
destiny miragex1
D-fortune x1
D-counter x1
malefic claw stream x1

extra deck
cyber end dragon x1
destinhy end dragoon x1
malefic paradox dragon x1.

what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm
A little more focus will do wounders for this deck  

Junk 1t

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:48 pm
Clock tower prison + sin monsters from extra deck = win.

I'd definitely take the advice of J.I. on this, but clock tower negating battle damage AND bringing out the swarming beatstick that is dreadmaster could work well. Dreadmaster would be brought out when your Sins are purged, and extra deck sins will leave room for some good cards, as opposed to filling up on Blue eyes and Red eyes and Rainbow dragon. Have Cyber Sin and Stardust Sin, possibly Paradox and/or truth to bring the pain (while having gear sided until you know you need paradox).

Have basic D-heros to surround you sin monsters (some that can work without attacking). If you still have room, siding materials for Dragoon would switch up your strategy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:18 pm
Labyrinthknight7

I'd definitely take the advice of J.I. on this, but clock tower negating battle damage AND bringing out the swarming beatstick that is dreadmaster could work well. Dreadmaster would be brought out when your Sins are purged, and extra deck sins will leave room for some good cards, as opposed to filling up on Blue eyes and Red eyes and Rainbow dragon. Have Cyber Sin and Stardust Sin, possibly Paradox and/or truth to bring the pain (while having gear sided until you know you need paradox).

Have basic D-heros to surround you sin monsters (some that can work without attacking). If you still have room, siding materials for Dragoon would switch up your strategy.

that's basically what i did had a twelve man three teams duel and had gone through 7 duelists being the first one up for my team. and out of 4000 lp. i killed half of them with 75 lps left  

Drax Umbrae

Thieving Vampire

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 pm
I William Rave I
Labyrinthknight7

that's basically what i did had a twelve man three teams duel and had gone through 7 duelists being the first one up for my team. and out of 4000 lp. i killed half of them with 75 lps left

xD you funny... this deck is unfocused and out of wack. not including that fact that 75Lp can never happen in todays game play as there are no monsters used that have 1260 ATK or such xD... Im sorry but your deck above is a pile of lies and luck.

so Try to make it more foused like below. (note: using your cards)

Monsters:
Destiny hero-dogma x2
D-hero Dasher x2
Defender x2
Mystic tomato x2
E-hero Stratos x1
Malefic cyber end x2
Rose warrior of revenge x3 (helpfull)
Fear monger x2
Captain tenacious x2
Dark armed dragon x1

Clock tower prison x2
Mist body x1
Gold sarc. x2 (helpfull)
Monster reborn x1 (helpfull)
Mst x2 (helpfull)
Field barrier x1
Teraforming x2 (helpfull)
Pot of avarice x1 (helpfull)

Traps :
Bottomless trap hole x1
D-sheild x2
D-counter x2
Mirror force x1 (helpfull)
Solom warning x2 (helpfull)
Darkbribe x2

Extra:
cyber end dragon x3
Black rose dragon x1(helpfull)
Iron chain dragon x2(helpfull)
Colosal fighter x1(helpfull)
Stardust dragon x1(helpfull)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 pm
ll Artest of the East ll
xD you funny...
Your decks are no better. Just saying.  

Space Toad -B

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:17 am
Mustard Like Soup
ll Artest of the East ll
xD you funny...
Your decks are no better. Just saying.

BURN  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:15 am
The problem that I'm having with your deck is that the concept of using Malefics with Destiny Heroes is all in using Clock Tower Prison. It's nifty, until you get to Dreadmaster. Dreadmaster has a great ability to it, being able to revive two Destiny Heroes from your Graveyard, but it's ruined by the shallow availability of Destiny Heroes out there.

• Destiny Hero - Plasma is a personal favorite, but it cannot be Special Summoned through Dreadmaster's effect.

• The same applies to Destiny Hero - Dogma.

• Destiny Hero - Dasher has a nice Graveyard ability that would provide use and then some once Dreadmaster comes out, but Malefics cannot be Normal Summoned, and Dreadmaster gets nothing when Normal Summoned.

• Destiny Hero - Disk Commander is... banned.

There are no suitable targets in the scheme. And, let's not undermine the fact that when playing Malefics, battle damage is the least to worry over.

One last thing, don't take Artest's deck fixes. It's terrible.  

Space Toad -B

Kunx the Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:52 am
Playing D-Heroes, not use D-DRAW/Allure.

WHAT IS THIS!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:57 am
Mustard Like Soup
The problem that I'm having with your deck is that the concept of using Malefics with Destiny Heroes is all in using Clock Tower Prison. It's nifty, until you get to Dreadmaster. Dreadmaster has a great ability to it, being able to revive two Destiny Heroes from your Graveyard, but it's ruined by the shallow availability of Destiny Heroes out there.

• Destiny Hero - Plasma is a personal favorite, but it cannot be Special Summoned through Dreadmaster's effect.

• The same applies to Destiny Hero - Dogma.

• Destiny Hero - Dasher has a nice Graveyard ability that would provide use and then some once Dreadmaster comes out, but Malefics cannot be Normal Summoned, and Dreadmaster gets nothing when Normal Summoned.

• Destiny Hero - Disk Commander is... banned.

There are no suitable targets in the scheme. And, let's not undermine the fact that when playing Malefics, battle damage is the least to worry over.

One last thing, don't take Artest's deck fixes. It's terrible.

God its a example ... and I never said I was a D-hero expert deck maker. i`m more of a skilled deck creator around bugs and naturia.
razz ..  

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Drax Umbrae

Thieving Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 am
ll Artest of the East ll
I William Rave I
Labyrinthknight7

xD you funny... this deck is unfocused and out of wack. not including that fact that 75Lp can never happen in todays game play as there are no monsters used that have 1260 ATK or such xD... Im sorry but your deck above is a pile of lies and luck.

so Try to make it more foused like below. (note: using your cards)

Monsters:
Destiny hero-dogma x2
D-hero Dasher x2
Defender x2
Mystic tomato x2
E-hero Stratos x1
Malefic cyber end x2
Rose warrior of revenge x3 (helpfull)
Fear monger x2
Captain tenacious x2
Dark armed dragon x1

Clock tower prison x2
Mist body x1
Gold sarc. x2 (helpfull)
Monster reborn x1 (helpfull)
Mst x2 (helpfull)
Field barrier x1
Teraforming x2 (helpfull)
Pot of avarice x1 (helpfull)

Traps :
Bottomless trap hole x1
D-sheild x2
D-counter x2
Mirror force x1 (helpfull)
Solom warning x2 (helpfull)
Darkbribe x2

Extra:
cyber end dragon x3
Black rose dragon x1(helpfull)
Iron chain dragon x2(helpfull)
Colosal fighter x1(helpfull)
Stardust dragon x1(helpfull)

heres how the duel went down i had 150lp malefic paradox was destroyed halfed for truth...  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games