Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Wish Upon a star (O//A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:27 am

A group of five friends go to the local park on New Year's Eve and at midnight they all make a wish. Suddenly they see a shooting star fall to earth, They investigate and find that the star was actually a star-girl. She has a year to return to the sky or stay on Earth and become mortal.

Which will she choose?

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race (The five can only be Human, others can be stars):[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Special talents:[/b]

✯RULES✯

☆ Post all characters in the RP
☆ Romance is encouraged
☆ You can create a maximum of 3 characters but only one from the five if wished
☆ No godmodding please!
☆ I am God!!! Don't make up ridiculous stuff, make sure it faintly fits into the plot-line.
☆If you have a plot suggestion please PM it to me and we can work something out.

☆HAVE FUN!!

RP moved here  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

Name: Aisu Mitsukai
Race: Star
Biography: Aisu's mother was a star that had fallen to earth and has never known her father. She has been sent to Earth to examine the world her race helps protect.
Personality: Asiu is calm and confident but still incredibly kind and helpful to everyone around her, she can also be quite mysterious and shy in the presence of boys.
Special talents: She can perform spells and can sing, play the piano and read most languages.

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

iMoran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:43 am
Alicea-Rose

A group of five friends go to the local park on New Year's Eve and at midnight they all make a wish. Suddenly they see a shooting star fall to earth, They investigate and find that the star was actually a star-girl. She has a year to return to the sky or stay on Earth and become mortal.

Which will she choose?

✯RULES✯

☆ Romance is encouraged
☆ No godmodding please!
☆ I am God!!! Don't make up ridiculous stuff, make sure it faintly fits into the plot-line.
☆If you have a plot suggestion please PM it to me and we can work something out.

☆HAVE FUN!!

may i please join? smile

..:Name:..
Aiden
..:Age:..
..:Sexuality:..
bi
.. razz ersonality:..
quiet
a little shy
dosen't like going "nuts"
very calm
dislikes violence
..:Appearance:..

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 pm
x_Mimilu_x
Alicea-Rose

Which will she choose?

✯RULES✯

☆ Romance is encouraged
☆ No godmodding please!

☆HAVE FUN!!

may i please join? smile

..:Name:..
Aiden
..:Age:..
..:Sexuality:..
bi
.. razz ersonality:..
quiet
a little shy
dosen't like going "nuts"
very calm
dislikes violence
..:Appearance:..

User Image

Sure but its been moved to here: Wish upon a star  

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 pm
May i join please?
Name: Gray
Race:human
straight
Bio: gray is a quiet emo-type person, a semi-ok artist and musican. Doesn't have many friends as people find him odd due to his apperance.
Pic: (sorry description for now as i'm on my mobile) 5'11, 'bout 9 stone, gray/crystal blue hair, eyes change colour with his moods. Tends to wear black or blue but always has his white headphones on him. Always has a bag with drawing equipment in, that or an instrument
special telents: can play most instuments.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:00 am
ChaosAngel162
May i join please?
Name: Gray
Race:human
straight
Bio: gray is a quiet emo-type person, a semi-ok artist and musican. Doesn't have many friends as people find him odd due to his apperance.
Pic: (sorry description for now as i'm on my mobile) 5'11, 'bout 9 stone, gray/crystal blue hair, eyes change colour with his moods. Tends to wear black or blue but always has his white headphones on him. Always has a bag with drawing equipment in, that or an instrument
special telents: can play most instuments.

sure just repost it here: RP moved here  

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:38 am
Can I join?
Name: Sayori Akitskune
Race: Human
Sexuality:Straight
Biography: Akitskune never really had any friends until she met some and then became a bit more social. As a kid Akitskune hated going outside because people always bullied her. She never had any friends when she was younger and was always reading or playing music. She liked to listen to music and read rather than hang with friends. Now, she is grown up and she has four other friends that she really loves hanging out with, although she is still very shy.
Personality: Akitskune is quiet and shy but very smart. She is loud when she wants to be, but rarely ever is and she is very calm. She doesn't like top speak her mind and sometimes shows no emotion.
Special talents: Playing her piano or violin. Being good at anything scholastic. Painting.
Picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:12 pm
EnvoyOfThe30thCentury
Can I join?
Name: Sayori Akitskune
Race: Human
Sexuality:Straight
Biography: Akitskune never really had any friends until she met some and then became a bit more social. As a kid Akitskune hated going outside because people always bullied her. She never had any friends when she was younger and was always reading or playing music. She liked to listen to music and read rather than hang with friends. Now, she is grown up and she has four other friends that she really loves hanging out with, although she is still very shy.
Personality: Akitskune is quiet and shy but very smart. She is loud when she wants to be, but rarely ever is and she is very calm. She doesn't like top speak her mind and sometimes shows no emotion.
Special talents: Playing her piano or violin. Being good at anything scholastic. Painting.
Picture:User Image

Alicea-Rose
sure just repost it here: RP moved here

Rockbein

Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out