Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Angels Community

Back to Guilds

For all types. come and talk could use the entertainment 

Tags: Fallen, Angel, Community, Roleplay, Everyone 

Reply Roleplay
Wish Upon a star ((O//A)) aditional characters needed. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Five random people go to the local park on New Year's Eve and at midnight they all make a wish. Suddenly they see a shooting star fall to earth, They investigate and find that the star was actually a star-girl. She has a year to return to the sky or stay on Earth and become mortal.

Which will she choose?

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race (only stars left now we have 5 humans):[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Special talents:[/b]

✯RULES✯

☆ Post all characters in the RP
☆ Romance is encouraged
☆ You can create a maximum of 3 characters but only one as a member of the five if wished
☆ No godmodding please!
☆ I am God!!! Don't make up ridiculous stuff, make sure it faintly fits into the plot-line.
☆If you have a plot suggestion please PM it to me and we can work something out.

☆HAVE FUN!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Name: Aisu Mitsukai
Race: Star
Biography: Aisu's mother was a star that had fallen to earth and has never known her father. She has been sent to Earth to examine the world her race helps protect.
Personality: Asiu is calm and confident but still incredibly kind and helpful to everyone around her, she can also be quite mysterious and shy in the presence of boys.
Special talents: She can perform spells and can sing, play the piano and read most languages.

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

_BlankMuleAccount_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm
Name:Naomi Arashi
Race: Human
Biography:Rika is a foreign student from the states that moved to Japan to live with her priestess grandmother. She is very shy and doesn't like to socialize much due to being bullied back home. She's lonely, so what she really wants is to find a guy like the one she reads about in countless numbers of shojo manga. That, or at least a friend.
Personality: She would describe herself as average. Others would describe her as a wallflower. She's very withdrawn and tends to shut out unpleasant things, leading her to be called cold on some occasions. She's awkward with people, not knowing how to react when people are nice to her.
Special talents: She can sing and dance beautifully, but only when she thinks no one's looking. She's also a aspiring writer and knows how to fight with a staff.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 am

Accepted

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

souleater0123

Bashful Goat

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

Name: Leo
Race: human
Biography: Leo's mom was French and his dad Japanese so hes half . Leo was really close with his mom , he went every where she went , she even showed him how to play the piano , until Leo was 10 he had a happy life , but on his tenth birthday hes mom got in a car accident , after that day he stopped really smiling , all his happiness was fake , and hasn't smile the way he did when his mom was alive , he hate when people touch his hair or bad mouth his hair that he got form his mom , his father is a very rich man but Leo hardly care for money
Personality: Leo is very random , he can be sweet or mean at times , he likes to flirt around , he is sometimes cold to people
Special talents: knowns all fighting styles, playing the piano

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am

Accepted

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

iMoran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm

thank you for letting me join smile

..:Name:..
Aiden
..:Age:..
..:Sexuality:..
bi
.. razz ersonality:..
quiet
a little shy
dosen't like going "nuts"
very calm
dislikes violence
..:Bio:..
likes to read books since was a child, had a normal life
but looks for something much greater
..:Appearance:..

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Accepted

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

iMoran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:19 pm
Alicea-Rose

Accepted

should we start?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 pm
Sure. There are two more major spots left but thoes can be filled in time

...Let us begin...

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

iMoran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 pm
[ok.. smile ]

..:Aiden looked outside the window,
so much happiness was filed there and there were already fireworks:..
"nothing would happen if i continue stay here..."
..:after a long time being indoors Aiden finally went outdoors
and had a very nice evening even though he was by himself,
then got tired and stopped by a park iiting on a bench:..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

The air shimmered in the dark sky. From beneath a dark cloak a silver hand appeared, it glowed as it extended to meet a larger one. The First figure spoke.
'I will miss my family, but I must follow your footsteps to see the world I've heard so much of.
The second one said:
'I await your return Aisu Mitsukai the heavens bless you.'
The second figure vanished and the young lady's silver glow vanished as she hurtled towards the earth.

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

iMoran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:51 pm
..:a cool breeze came as Aiden closed his eyes
and felt a feeling of satisfaction:..
"very nice evening..."
..:thought to himself as he looked up the sky,
the sky were prettier than usual but Aiden noticed that something was different:..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm
Naomi

Naomi ended her day by helping her grandmother by sweeping the stairs to the temple. It was better than the other things she was trying to make her do. Since when was exorcising squirrel demons fun? What more, she wanted her to shake the tree while they fell/flew out, which was dangerous in and of itself. When she asked her grandmother if she'd ever done it, she received no reply. Only a nervous laugh escaped her lips.

The last time she'd helped her grandmother out, she ended up in a cast while her grandmother remained scar free. So now, instead of jumping head first into the demon business, she decided to observe while she did all of the other housework. Stopping for a moment, she sighed, watching all the fireworks from where she was standing.

Friends were probably laughing and joking under them. Couples were probably standing close together under them. Or perhaps something even more magical was happening like a marriage proposal.

"Why the sigh, Nao-chan?" her grandmother asked, now right beside her. She was considerably short; her staff was taller than she was.

"Gah!" Naomi yelped, clutching her heart. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Nao-chan, you've been working all day. Why not take a break and go watch the fireworks?" she asked prodding her with her staff.

"I can see them fine from here." Naomi replied, leaning on her broom.

Prod.

"....."

Prod. Prod.

"..."

Prodprodprodprodprod-

"Okay, okay! I'm going!" Naomi grinded out with a defeated look.

She walked directly to the park, hearing the sounds getting closer and seeing the lights getting brighter. She stood by the pond, the beautiful colors reflecting off the surface. Beautiful music played from an unknown source. No one else was around, so she began to dance to the music gracefully. She laughed to herself, dancing around the pond was fun.

_BlankMuleAccount_

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces