Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
DOE(&BUCK)HAST. . .Jun's Pairs! Upd: 17th May 2019 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 pm
SOYLENT GREEN IS KI - oh wait, no, it isn't. That's ok then.

:: DIRECTORY ::
. specifications - please read first if interested! .
kin :: kimeti [f] . kimeti [m] . acha . kiokote . totoma . zikwa .
pairing tracker a-m . pairing tracker n-z . results . plans & codes
pets :: listing . results . plans & codes .

Current Count: [ 255 ] Kin & [ 66 ] Pets

PLS THROW PAIRS AT ME! I can't RP much right now but will happily make exceptions
for BLESSINGS and specific Breedings! My style tends towards quick, concise posts.
Do Quote me in this Thread or contact me through Matope Discord about anything, anytime!

Jun D @ mato.pe :: in descending order

Kin Journal :: outdated, but contains in-depth bios for ~200 Kin
Tribes [ maintainer ] :: Rise & Shine . The Friends . Bird Bird Fish
Databases [ maintainer ] :: Ascensions Anonymous :: Legendary List + Hopefuls Support Network
All Canine + Lupine :: Directory . Giant Mantis + All Non-Crustacean Arthro/Gastropod :: Directory
Watersnake + F. Serpent :: Directory . Bunny & Jackalope :: Directory . Jellyfish + Frog + Crawfish :: Directory
Partner-in-Crime :: running soft through the night (ahem) [Maxx D]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 pm
:: SPECIFICATIONS :: Please read first if interested!

:: Dealing with…this Thread!
ALL pairing pitches and all Kin breeds welcome for all my Kin (except those currently not looking)! Pairing theme suggestions below are only suggestions.
♠ Kin arranged by breed, then sex, then chronologically, with pickiness levels listed for each Kin - Kin may migrate between pickiness levels in the future.
♠ RP/plot not necessary for breeding; happy to plot but I can't RP much but will try for some breedings; always happy to bless when a blessing sac is available.
♠ I'm so sorry if I seem pickier than average! I've got so many Kin I tend to really look out for things like complementary schemes/saturation but I really love pitches!
♠ Similarly, I've got so many Kin I do tend towards unique edits (and I love hair edits...), but I do love all the lovely unedited Kin too, and I'd love to see anything.
♠ I LOVE BREEDINGS and will do anything from flings to plotted relationships, but I'm almost never looking for lifemates - I've already got way too many!

:: Dealing with…Breedings
♠ I usually opt for Adult-only breedings (especially for edited), so please specify if you're looking for growing sacs, or I'd never realise!
♠ Gold/bribe breedings: open to both CC and bribe, and happy to cover all gold costs and will always bless, but may not be able to RP - just ask!
♠ RLC breedings: interested but prefer splitting, willing to RP for sac if we can do a quick one - just ask! If we're willing, I may keep 2 or/& gift Maxx D
♠ I'll always check giftees with you first! Please do the same and please do not list a newbie for a sac without having confirmed with me, thank you!
♠ I have A LOT of Kin (so I'm really sorry if I seem picky!) so I may have to prioritise special/edit-heavy pairings, but I LOVE BREEDINGS so...
♠ I rly love to gift bbys to the very picky Maxx D when he unexpectedly falls for one, but of course this is only with your blessing!

:: Dealing with…Blessings!
♠ I'm always happy to do a quick blessing - JUST ASK! No, seriously, I have done many, many blessings...so feel free to quote me in this thread for one!
♠ I have 3 Legendaries: Red-stained Blossom is awful but easy; Sleepless is anxious but easy; Cue Queue is awful, not easy - click on the links for bios with blessing styles
♠ My RP style tends towards quick, concise posts, and I usually reply within a few days - I'll never push you for tags, but please remember to complete the RP!

BASICALLY: PLEASE THROW PAIRS AT ME I WILL LOVE YOU.

:: LATEST ADDITION [ 17th May 2019 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:: CURRENTLY ESPECIALLY LOOKING
Of course would still love offers for everyone else
Very tentative ISO for Bloom-shaped pairs! She is based on The Spirit of the Komachi Sakura Tree, and I am looking especially for kin with a Japanese (or East Asian) aesthetic.
Otherwise, also considering thematically spoopy; spoopily planty; planty edits. I'm so very sorry for being ridiculously picky, I'm just not even sure the kind of feel I have in mind even exists as Kin right now! ;A;

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 pm
:: KIMETI DOES
■■■ :: not especially picky . ■■■ :: match-dependent picky . ■■■ :: one-in-a-million picky . ■■■ :: not currently looking

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOONFROST-LIKE-ASHES ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Exacting, severe, misanthropic genius-type, basically Legion 3boot Brainiac 5. Happily (?) lifemated to Rise & Shine food retail empire founder, The Sun Also Rises.
SADDENED EYES ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Mysterious deus ex machina, sort of a cynical 1920s flapper. Part of Rise & Shine.
DARK IS A WAY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Suprisingly naive solitary hunter-traveler with her beloved cheetah. Part of Rise & Shine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ALL I SEE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Amoral eugenicist femme fatale who'll love you and leave you...if you have something special to offer. IC'ly very picky but OOC'ly I'm happy to look at anything pretty.
MY TROUBLE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Canny bird-hunter struggling with OCD; houses her large family at her infamous Feather Tree.
YOU COME AROUND ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Drifting recluse who seeks to fill the emptiness within her. I find her super-hard to breed for some reason.

LEAVES-THE-SEA ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Cheerful traveling performer.
TIME AFTER TIME ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Excitable archivist with total recall but memory issues - i.e. Transformers G1 Rewind. Especially looking for Transformers/roboty pairs.
CUE QUEUE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The Hunter. She used to be such a bad girl, but she's mellowed some. Resident Legendary of Rise & Shine.

LONESOME FOR NO ONE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Faster than fashion; cutting and poisonous, likes the high life. Based on a Miniwyvern, so would love more of that.
FIRST STRIKE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A mantis in the skin of a kimeti, very slowly learning how to feel like the latter, but never fully changing. Especially looking for more mantis/insecty Kin.
LOVE BECOMES YOU ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Not with you, not of you; elegant, morbid, and inscrutable. Part of Rise & Shine.

LITTLE POISON ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Long-suffering inventor with a dysfunctional family. Sweet, but can really hold a grudge. Mildly based off TMNT Donatello...
DELICATE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A nihilist, reasonably sure of her heartlessness.
BURNING DOWN LOVE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Criminal mastermind of the con artist duo with her twin, Blown by the Wind.

SECOND NATURE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Raised to be a villain, she tries to escape her past. Deadly, but soft, and very fragile.
SHANTY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The Freeheart - basically a troll; always up for a good time. Part of the Tidewalkers, so needs a tiny bit of plotting, but very easy.
SECRET ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A mystery - the amnesiac, lost lifemate of the virtual Ent, Story, slowly seeking her way home.

BONE-DRY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A dry-witted prankster who dances for the dead. Monster High event Create-A-Monster win, so that's an actual third eye... Complicated plot situation.
STRUCK DOWN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A living haunt, catatonic for all but one day of each month.
GAME OVER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A video game final boss character. Would love some rainbows.

SLEIGHT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Half of terror twins with Sharp - con artist and right proper succubus.
QUOTH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] "Romance at short notice is her speciality." Poet, storyteller, reprobate liar. Halloween kid, would love thematically spooky matches.
KEEP ME CLOSER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A drifting bird with broken wings...until she found her lifemate, anyway.

FALLING SLOWLY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A perfect lady...except when that happens. Based on my Leafeon gijinka. Not actually completely closed but I kept saying no so I felt bad. x_x
COMEBACK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Music scene-based drill sergeant pastel deer. Would love some music and/or pastels. Love pastels.
THE GHOST OF YOU LINGERS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Owl-child; left her terribly dysfunctional family to go her own way.

LURID ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Distant till night falls... Colours that can stand up to hers?
SLEEPLESS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A scientist who pretended to be an evil witch in her misty research bower because of wicked social anxiety. A scientist and also a real witch now that she's a Legendary.
IMPRESSION ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] So full of another's emotion, she can't feel her own.

FORLORN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Blindingly clever, and gracefully reconciled to immutable eventuality of being forever alone. Part of Rise & Shine.
BRUISE PRISTINE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Devoid of emotion, and that's just fine.
RAVAGE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She can be so cruel, but she is always fair. Ravage and Ravish are two sides of the same: Ravish smothers and Ravage starves.

LOVE-LIES-BLEEDING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Awful matchmaker. Ideal for screwball rom-coms.
MUDSKIPPER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Very anxious, and always out of place. Usually with her sister, Minnow. Part of the Tidewalkers, so will need a tiny bit of plotting.
DON'T SAY YES ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She never says yes. Appears to be asexual.

JOKER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Wild; a monster with a blood-curdling laugh: if she likes you, she will follow. Based on Joker from Ragnarok Online; monster pairs preferred.
SLEEPING WITH GHOSTS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A cynical misanthrope who spends more time consorting with the dead than the living.
PURE MORNING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Boxing clever; like most foxes, a tad too curious.

MEADOWSWEET ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Flower Fairy. Currently in plot limbo till a couple more quests pan out.
MALLOW ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Flower Fairy. Currently in plot limbo till a couple more quests pan out.
BLUSH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A tempting doll who knows exactly what you like... Would love pales and pastels, especially with markings to make up for what she doesn't have!

SHADOWBOXER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Wary, prickly, fiercely protective; craves affection under it all.
UNFURL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A reticent bud, slowly blooming.
FALLEN ROBIN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Beleaguered sidekick to her vigilante brother, Brusque...

PALE MOONLIGHT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] An ardent, feral innocence. Hotot rabbit from Rabbit Flaffle. Anything goes but I'd also love some predator-prey stuff.
WOUND ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The rabbit in the moon – a frozen maiden, all duty and manners. Her sister's keeper.
UNWOUND ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A feral child, wild-eyed and wild-hearted.

WILDERING DOVE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A drifting, dreamy, child-like beauty with memory issues. Part of an OT3.
SILENT HILL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Looking for the kind of pairs a doe called Silent Hill would have...
BITTEN PEACH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A little bruised but still as sweet... Skewed worldview from dysfunctional family.

RARE BIRD ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A bona fide rara avis, fiercely wild and beautiful. And very hard to find.
FORGET ME ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Drink of her, forget her; she will not forget you. The River Lethe. Travels, lending comfort where she may, and drifts on again.
ULTRAMARINE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A commander in search of a captain; compulsively obsessed with rules - i.e. Transformers G1 Ultra Magnus. Especially looking for strong bucks that have red and blue...

DEARLY DEPARTED ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A morbidly mysterious hipster beat poet who runs the Coughing Bean with her twin, Nearly Beloved, purveying their closely guarded mystery brew for favours.
STARSCREAM ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Pros: clever, ambitious, beautiful. Cons: whiny, self-serving coward - i.e. Transformers G1 Starscream, a.k.a. trouble on legs. Likes strong, handsome bucks...
SNOW PLUM ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Driven as the pale snow, but for what she’s not sure.

WITNESS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She will witness you, and remember when you're gone; comforting. Also, blind.
REMAIN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She will outlast you, and remain when you're gone; cold.
NEVER HEARD OF SIN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Innocent as a babe.

LILY EVE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] To follow her is hardship; to follow her is freedom.
PLAINSONG ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Blind from birth, she has no sense of her own beauty...or, uh, creepiness. Sweet, innocent zombie ghost bride. Currently plot-tied.
ONCE MORE WITH FEELING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She should really learn to admit it's her own fault when she fails.

FORGET REGRET ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A fearless fighter with a knack for breaking the rules once she's learnt the game. Demon kid; probably needs colours that can stand up to hers.
LOVEFOOL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A sweet whisper, a dreamy smile...and the misplaced optimism of an 80s cartoon character. More soft, pastel, twee. ;A;
HELLEBORE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A cure for madness, but a poison cure.

KILLER QUEEN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Breathlessly efficient in her ruthlessness. Fears nothing...except maybe having to deal with feelings. Especially insecty pairs.
SCANDAL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She kicks up the world and leaves trouble in her wake. Dynamic pairs!
FORESIGHT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Nothing gets by her...and the punishment she metes is...divine. Would love some creepy angels.

MILKTHISTLE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Soft as thistledown, and no more catchable. Urrrgh, beautiful soft pairs, please!
OTHER DAUGHTER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She is the other daughter; she does not repine.
BLUR ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Very very fast, and very very anxious - i.e. Transformers G1 Blurr. Especially looking for Transformers/roboty pairs.

PERFECT VISION ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Where her mother keeps her eyes on thing(s) to come, she is perfectly aware of all that transpires right now.
RESURRECT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Resurrect and Revive are roving healers...at least, one assumes they are healers. The light in their indifferent eyes is cold.
STAY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Loyal and serene.

PIETY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The sweetest and best of dogs. Based on those flower-crown pitties. ;A;
DON'T YOU FORGET ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Like a song that lingers in your head long after the last note ends. Loves her family.
DRAGONSCALE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Striking and incisive. Dragon kid.

PEACH PLUM PEAR ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Indecisive and insecure, a sweet tryer all too aware of her fallibility.
DAWNROSE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Capable of so much more than she knows.
HIDDEN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] In the secret places, something hungers beneath skin.

SWALLOW ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] So full of grace and beauty, you could almost forget she is her mother's child... Fairy-tale kid.
SALTBLOOM ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] From the Swamp's tears, she bloomed. Steady as salt.
LIGHTLY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Like a gossamer wing, here and gone.

SILENT ALL THESE YEARS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] As if she holds a deep and terrible secret, she moves with dignity but never speaks.
LOVERIDDEN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She knows better; oh, she should know better. Only red right now 'cos I'm looking to get a self-breeding with her first, ahahah.
FROM DUSK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] History repeats itself always; terrible twins, bound.

FROND ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Curious and shy, and very frond of you. Rabbit kid.
LITTLE DEATH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She always looks as if she's smiling; she trips ahead and looks back till you follow. Will you follow? Thematic matches?
HONEY-SUCKLED ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ]The foal that is suckled on honey grows to have the sweetest mouth.

STILL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The sensible one, who knows of things she'd rather not. Locked until I figure out their plot.
WAVER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The wayward one, wilful and yet faltering. Locked until I figure out their plot.
BLOOM-SHAPED ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A spirit, bloom-shaped; a flower, made Kin. Based on The Spirit of the Komachi Sakura Tree. Especially thematic matches, whether planty or spoopy - bonus for both!

CORDIAL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A fair medicine that always goes down well.
LITTLE CLAY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] "But she's no more aware of her beauty than a child."
SWOLLEN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Was she ever a Kin; was she ever alive. Based on Erika Sanada's work, except a rabbit.

PRAYER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Feather-soft, whisper-soft.
FALSE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She always speaks the truth.* Her twin? Of course he lies. More crystals? Bring some hair in? But generally looking for matches that click.
COLDER WATER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She walks the colder regions, impassive. One of the reindeer Kin.

LOVE ME ONCE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Love me twice, shame on you... Bunny & raccoon kid...!!
LAMB ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Have the lambs stopped screaming yet...?
HOLLOW WING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Patiently, she waits for flesh to slough; gently, she cleans each brittle bone. Lovingly, she speaks of all its lives, because each skeleton is a story of its own. Head of the bird witches. Maybe thematic or atmospheric pairs sometime.

CAROL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Santa's perfect little helper. Disconcertingly cheerful. Part of Rise & Shine.
GENTLE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The tenderest bait.
ADORN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Kaguya-hime returned to the moon, her humanity falling away with the feathered robe placed on her shoulders.

VIOLET ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Manic pixie manic, keeps to herself.
SNOWSPUN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Aloof and suspicious till she warms up to ya.
GLASS PEARL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A perfect shimmer belies a darker core.

PAINTED ROSE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A pauper princess, or a princess pauper; a pretender, tending bitter, but still proud.
OPEN VEIN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Mysterious hipster with a canny eye.
NIGHTKISSED ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Pastel-goth(goyle); plays tough but is squishy inside.

GENTLE STEP ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Her step is gentle, but her heart might be a tad more calculated than that. Carousel pony seeks fancy matches?
BRYONY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Reserved at first blush, romantic at heart.
HEATH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A practical girl, steady and stealthy of hoof.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONSTANT HEART ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Always exactly where she needs to be.
FROSTLING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Her father's daughter, but smarter. Basically a Jotunn runt kinda thing??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 pm
:: KIMETI BUCKS
■■■ :: not especially picky . ■■■ :: match-dependent picky . ■■■ :: one-in-a-million picky . ■■■ :: not currently looking

SKY FELL IN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Bad-luck-buck haplessly in love with his happily life-mated boss...loves his kids like his own.
CRY MORE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Battling healer impassive to all but his brother and leader, Red Ring of Death; near-blind in his left. Runs the Arena with Death.
FLICKERING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Dreamy, distant, highly myopic existentialist recluse, always chasing his recalcitrant nightingale. Based on Keat's Ode to a Nightingale.

FROM DAWN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Killer for hire; possessive of his twin. Casual dalliances with pretty does.
ONLY THE ASHES REMAIN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Basically that whiny, emo kid who keeps getting stuffed into lockers by jocks he has a crush on. Idolises his brother, The Killing Moon.
WHO WATCHES ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Owl-based border patrol. Central victim of Maxx D's psychopathic Break You Down's eugenics experiments, hence matches are to be approved by Maxx. QAQ

LINGER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Very pathetic superhero-wannabe. I find it hard to breed him but I always love pastels.
LIGHT UP ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Eloquent, quick of mind, saturnine, manipulative, deceitful, entirely obsessed with his wayward brother. These guys were basically a Jotunn!Loki Evil!Thor AU.
YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] But a humble minstrel, nothing more… Spoony bard; duplicitous, but benevolent. Would need colours that stand up to his, but he makes beautiful kids ok! Would love to see pairs!

DAPPER MANTIS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A mantis made Kin, head over heels for a wasp. Lifemated to Swarm.
OUTFOX ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Compulsive and uptight; too urbane for vengeance, too embittered to let it go. Complicated plot situation.
ASPHODEL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The gentle offering, in the company of haunts. Extreme memory issues.

TOUCH-ME-NOT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The hopeless romantic made misanthrope. Very emo.
SHAKEN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Rise & Shine's premiere mixologist: an imperious maestro of the drink - and he'll never let you forget it.
BLACK-EYED ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Raw and brusque and always bruised: he craves affection and he runs away - he can't control it.

MOON OVER GHOST BOUGHS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Timid owl-child. Extremely fragile with terrible family situation.
EVERYTHING MUST GO ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Transformers G1 Junkion twin...wandering saleskin with his sister, Act Now.
COMPROMISE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] He may look like the ice-cool guitarist, but he's really the total wussy bleeding-heart bassist.

FATHOM ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Travelling brothers: gracious, mysterious, perhaps even...sinister? Fetch is bold, Fathom is refined. IC'ly sooper-picky, but I think he makes gorgeous kids so pairs pls. QAQ
AIL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Relatively happy hypochondriac healer. Part of The Friends - basically Joly from Les Misérables...
MADDER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Absolute...ly emotionally stunted. Hunter and gardener; fond of flowers. Love soft pairs.

TERRIBLE CHARM ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A charming young buck, capable of being terrible. Leads The Friends - clearly Enjolras from Les Misérables...
DUMBSHOW ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Mute. Distant, elegant, untouchable. A sort of mysterious and almost mythical kabuki dancer, one of those unattainable vintage-manga characters.
SONG TO SAY GOODBYE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A tormented wandering healer. Inexplicably gravitates towards those in need of fixing despite his reservations. Monster kid kid, has skel in his line.

GRAZED KNEES ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] He's NOT CUTE, HE'S MANLY AS HELL, and to prove it, he'll have lots of children! 8D Anything pretty, really, but I rly love pinks and pastels and pales. Q_Q And maybe some anti-butch.
PHANTOM LIMB ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] He's like that guy who aspires to New Wave, but everyone keeps going, "Oh, so you're Folk?" Competent but always overlooked; frustratedly picks up his family's slack.
FRAGILE THINGS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The poised edge, all too aware that the happiness he is blessed with is not his own. Part of Rise & Shine.

SET YOURSELF ON FIRE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Unneccessarily intense about everything, prone to dramatics. Maybe more brights-on-darks, or contrast?
SET BACK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Reconciled to failure, but he'll always try.
SEA-FOAMS-BLOOD ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A poor omen, burdened and melancholic.

RED VELVET ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Thoughtful and courteous, but pretty fragile - doesn't feel deserving of his deer princeling lineage. Maybe deer pairs or complementary colours.
JUST PREVAIL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Hopeless romantic, poet, bleeding heart for does and foals, grows flowers. So many flowers. Part of The Friends - basically Prouvaire from Les Misérables... Would especially love planty pairs!
PRETENDER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The sweet, distant sorrow of lingering nobility, caught in the dream of a past that never was. Quite irritating that way. Pretty edited pairs for elfbuck pls! Maybe especially hair and complementary colours?

MOURNINGSTAR ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Full of good intentions that never go right. Closed off, sullen, tortured, tormented by his destiny.
PASSENGER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] An aimless bird who drifts where the Swamp may lead him, with a gentle smile and a pensive eye. Part of Rise & Shine. Has minor inlaid gem edit.
BLACK DAHLIA ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Born into the wrong body, Dahlia avenges the does and foals who cannot avenge themselves. Very plotty, probably surrogacy at best.

GOODBYE LOVE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A quiet, broken soul who loves like breathing, but in the end is always left behind. Perenially heartbroken. Monster kid kid; go on, break his heart.
SCARAB ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Elegant and retiring, nobility sits easily on his shoulders...and so do headaches, usually caused by his terrible sisters. Especially insecty pairs.
I SHALL NOT WANT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] He knows naught but toil and sacrifice - basically, Puritan horse. There's a breeding I desperately want to do with him first, but happy for the future!

NEWBORN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The kindest, gentlest accidental villain. Secondary victim of Maxx D's psychopathic Break You Down's eugenics experiments, hence matches are to be approved by Maxx. QAQ Only the grotesque or the divine.
ROLL OVER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Sweet doge, pls don't hurt him anymore. QAQ More doges? 8D
PASSING FAIR ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Shy, like a retiring rose, and gentle. Never good enough. Fairytale kid.

HEARTSICK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The world is a vale of sorrows, and Heartsick drifts, melancholic, through it, seeking but a moment's ease. (Wah wah.) Particularly looking for pale/pastelly matches!
CHAMBER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] An insect heart; an empty heart. Red right now 'cos I'm looking to get a self-breeding with him first, ahahah.
DAMSELFISH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Helplessly buffeted by the currents of life. Somebody save him. Again. Complementary pairs.

SOMEBODY TOLD ME ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Incurable gossip and hysterical drama queen. Definitely needs colours that can stand up to all that!
THE WAVES ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Moody and changeable, and always on watch. Gaia colour scheme (Seabreeze) kid, basically based on To the Lighthouse.
SHOOT FOR THE MOON ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Dreamy-eyed. Based on Moon Hopper.

ABSOLUTION ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Gentle and pensive; forgives all.
LIMBER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Strange, sweet monster. Bones may bend but never break. Would love thematic matches - spoopy, monstery, especially puppety, or complementary colours, or both!
WAXWING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] He is the shadow of the waxwing, slain. A sad-eyed, gentle shade.

WRUNG ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] All wrung out; sad and lonely.
BLACKFROST ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A winter lord, pensive and withdrawn. Thaw him pls.
JEWEL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Gently curious but socially skittish; not good at interacting with people like a person because he's a bug. Beetle Kin. More softly colourful matches? ;A;

LOVESICK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] O Rose thou art sick. Consumptively devoted. Weird family.
WASHED EYES ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] "The jewels of our father, with washed eyes." A bit of a cryer.
FOSTER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Santa's perfect little helper. Disconcertingly cheerful. Part of Rise & Shine.

STELLAR ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Serene do-gooder healer-in-training.
HONEYED PLUM ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Simple, and sweet as his name.
NAUTILUS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Mysterious and appraising; affable. He might have wares if he would deign your coin.

SUNEATER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Deeply secretive and proud; a wary princeling with a throttled throat.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 pm
:: ACHA DOES

RED-STAINED BLOSSOM ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ]Flirty bon vivant and a bloodthirsting hunter-artist. Absolutely awful. Patron saint of goggies and resident Legendary of the Royal Rainbow Troupe. Legendary edits don't pass on.
WRAP YOU IN STORIES ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Royal Rainbow Troupe storysinger; painfully shy, but has grown up to be quite easeful.
RAVISH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She can be so kind, but she is always sly. Ravage and Ravish are two sides of the same: Ravish smothers and Ravage starves.

BLEEDING HEART ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] So much love in her, her heart is bursting with it. Nightmare ex, worse helicopter parent. Based on a checkered giant bunny!
OBLIVION ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Oblique. Obscure. Obfuscatory. She melts out of shadows and dances like breathing...Oblio from Dance Central, basically...
LACECAP ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Dainty and pure-eyed; she weaves flowers for modest sale with her bunny's help. The flowers are part of her. I don't know why I'm so super-picky with her but aaahhh she is my little baby QAQ

DROWSE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A sleep-bringing flower who can show you the way... Drug-pusher, obviously...but only if you want them.
SATE ■■■ [ [
profile :: mato.pe ] Cupcake-sweet but never quite satisfied.
KISS KISS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] It's Chuu Chuu! Anything nice, but crack pairings may also apply...

MOTH ORCHID ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] An easy smile and a low, sweet voice; questionable taste in bucks.
I DO ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A born socialite, completely self-possessed, with a bit of the devil in her. Part of the Royal Rainbow Troupe. Trying to get her plotty first breeding done first, but still happy to look at pairs.
TEASE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A sphinx in more ways than one (not the eating people part). Would also love some smooth-backed Achas.

ONLY TONIGHT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She sleeps all day and only blooms at night (probably a druggie). Lake Kindred Cereus.
CINNAMON ROLL ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Too good for this world, too pure. MORE DOGES, cute stuff, crack pairs...
PLAYTHING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Come out and play... Marionette from Ragnarok Online. May loosen up after getting her first plotty breeding out of the way.

REPLICATE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Basically a replicant from Blade Runner - based on a Blade Runner screenshot.
CHERRYPICK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Passionate about her passions, picks only the best. Candy apple Kin. Maybe some food and carnival-esque themes.
RABBITSKIN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] An actual JunBun!

QUARTER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Sharp enough to have you by the throat, sweet enough for quarter if you beg. Ooogh, creepy-cute pairs, or more pastels?
DISTINCT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Kid of a replicant from Blade Runner.
BLINK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] You wouldn't think her blind, the way she moves. She seems sweet, is she? A Peep kid, still part of the Mother's Club.

RHUBARB ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Pretty much never stops talking... Part of the Royal Rainbow Troupe.
KNOCK KNOCK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] "Knock knock." "Who's there?" "Who's there, dummy." Not quite right. Thematically creepy matches, and/or maybe more wood/plantiness?
CIRCLE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Loves you and then turns you into swine. Perhaps a witch.

:: ACHA BUCKS

DISTANT TIDINGS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A mercury mind with a twisting silver tongue - delights in tricks and never stays for long. Drawn to misfits, he empathises. Currently part of breeding project, so long waitlist. Q_Q
FEARFUL SYMMETRY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Quiet, intense, fire performer workaholic. Part of the Royal Rainbow Troupe. Emotionally scarred from psychopathic brother so would have to be a super-special match.
SURE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Stone: unyielding, uncompromising; works to the bone. Part of the Tidewalkers; complicated plot situation.

FRAME ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Honestly a psychopath, but he acts so well no one could know. Intensely charming.
LANGUID ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A hedonist, but only when he can afford to be. Good humoured. Pales and pastels?
ONE SONG GLORY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Always seeking, living to the fullest and still feeling as if he'd fallen short. Sings. Mostly naturalistic pairs, but open to suggestions.

TRIP ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Really good shroom-pusher. Would love some thematically trippy Kin...
BASILISK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] So haughty, so aloof, so cripplingly insecure. Vampire kid, would love thematically spoopy pairs.
SLIPPER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] So very fast, and, as his name, seemingly impossible to bind. Might have a breeding in the works but happy to look for the future.

FOGGY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A bit of a mess, but the bestest friend. Currently in plot limbo waiting on Maxx's quest.
FAIRWAY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] An even-tempered, sweet-eyed child who always takes the fairest path - i.e. Childe Rowland seeks fairytale-esque matches.
TALK LESS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Elegant but tactiturn. Travels, hunting, with his brother, Smile More, and their wolves.

SCAR TISSUE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Still soft and squishy-hearted underneath the scars. A little lonely.
WAKE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Like the shifting sea at sunrise, ripples in his wake.
ROLL UP ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Accomplished barker; benevolently calculating – if just a tad sinister. Part of the Royal Rainbow Troupe. Apple & popcorn kid.

SLOWDANCE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Calm and steady, the ideal dance partner. Perhaps a touch sad.
WEATHER TO FLY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Adventurous and optimistic. Based on a rock ptarmigan. More birdy or other animal-y matches?
I FOR YOU ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Romantic, melancholic, a little otherworldly. Maybe more crystals and other interesting edits, in colours that go. ;A;

MILKMOON ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Pure as milk. Things that would look amazing with a hue-shifty Kin that is literally three shades of white.
DUSTWING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Dark as dust.
CHASER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] An excellent chaser, always running to escape the knowledge he is an afterthought. Bunny & raccoon kid...!!

WILD HONEY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Sweet and mild, but can't be tamed; a gentle buck, with a crooked grin. Complementary colours.
GHOST HEART ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Sweet but strange, doing his best to be a Real BoyTM.
WEEPING DOVE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Remarkably upbeat for a name like that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 pm
:: KIOKOTE DOES

SHOT RIGHT THROUGH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Deadpan traveller on an unknown quest; always running.
TENDER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A child-eyed flower who also happens to be a deadly hunter-dancer. Loves her family and the Royal Rainbow Troupe.
TREMBLE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Reckless adventure-seeker who only second-guesses herself when it's too late.

RIOT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A rockstar, baby, who does what she wants where she wants, with a song. Always up for more rockstars and lots of hair.
SHUSH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The pale doe who weeps in the night. Currently plot-tied.
CANDID CRUSH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Prone to giddy crushes but fields heartbreak like a pro. Resident Rise & Shine candy-maker.

CHASTE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Where Tender keeps her child-eyes up, she keeps hers chastely veiled; perhaps she was always born to mourn.
CRADLE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She would make a really excellent mother.
ALWAYS ON THE RUN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A Good Girl who lives to run. Trying to get a breeding done first.

AFTER ME COMES THE FLOOD ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Always misunderstood, but, still, she has a job to do. Grim and tough. Kelpie, so thematic pairs - aquatic, horrors, spooks, etc.!
BAD REPUTATION ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She don't give a damn 'bout her reputation; a girl can do what she wants to do, and that's what she's gonna do.

:: KIOKOTE BUCKS

BLITZWING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A velvet-voiced crooner prone to the moody blues.
WANT ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Just wants to have fun... :c
CLASH ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A rocker who'll fight over anything - especially "creative differences."

ALAS ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] The goosegirl's loyal er...ex-steed; a natural lamenter who doesn't show his body often... Ideally thematic pairs – skelly, gory, creepy, fairytaley, and/or (especially) head-body contrast.

:: TOTOMA DOES

PUSH PAST ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A hardy Toto half-breed who turned out to be an excellent mother. c; Unlike her own mother... Part of Rise & Shine.
EYE FOR AN EYE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A punishing warrior learning to be better, but not yet to herself.
NO MORE WAITING ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Very impatient, just wants to fight.

WRANGLER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A natural wrangler, howdy howdy howdy. Would love some cows and other things that go with cows.
NO DAY BUT TODAY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Her name her battle cry, a bold-eyed doe who lives each moment as her last.
PEARLDIVER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] A beleaguered daughter who ran to the sea and returned a pearldiver.

:: TOTOMA BUCKS

LAMBHEARTED ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Super-anxious professional Mother of The Mothers Club. Trying to get his plotty first breeding done first, but happy to look at pairs, especially soft, pretty ones...
WHISPERER ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Serene, a natural whisperer. Often followed by a bunch of animals. Which is a bit disturbing 'cos he's part of Rise & Shine...

:: ZIKWA DOES

CORPSEBLOOM ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Mired in death, but dreaming. Would love similar saturations and planty themes.
EMPTY LUNG ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Distinguished ladies, or withered crones – it really depends on who you ask. Always with her sister, Empty Heart.
DROWN ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] She flows like clear water and pulls you under like the tide... Undine from Ragnarok Online.

BUNNY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Timid and wild; a baby rabbit taking its first steps from the warren.

:: ZIKWA BUCKS

SHROUD ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Good-natured universal butt-monkey; catatonic one day per month.
STRIKES BACK ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Insufferable Sith brat; based on a couple of Star Wars: The Original Trilogy minimalist posters.
UNDERBELLY ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Never complains... Maybe some thematically gory/horror-y matches?

TADPOLE ■■■ [ profile :: mato.pe ] Sweet-natured, can-do animal steward. Part of the Animal Witches. "Eye" is a marking, soooo maybe thematic or complementary matches for inappropriately placed realistic-eye markings...

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm
:: PAIRING TRACKER A-M

:: A

Alas :: x Coven [ Witchhunt ]

All I See :: x No Other [ Only You ] | x Thoushalt [ Thou Shalt See ] | x Skipalong [ Skip ]
Teeth Bared [ Amorpheous ] . Break You Down [ Maxx D ]

Always on the Run ::
Play Dead [ Maxx D ]

Asphodel :: x Reaping [ Your Soul to Keep ] | x Walking Spirits [ Gravewalker ]
Through the Flesh [ Amorpheous ] . Tempest [ Aric Val (MIA) ] . Spine [ Chrystali ] . The Victorious Dead [ ArashiX ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Victorious Dead :: Idle Wild

:: B

Black-eyed :: x Heart-shaped Phlox [ Black Phlox ] | x Broken Promise [ Broken Eyes ]
Doubleback [ Minsuil ] . Overkill [ Ruriska ] . Siren Song [ Delicate Rose Bud ] . Flower Child [ surrogacy | xxx Yuki Bear xxx ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Flower Child :: Speak Not

Blackfrost :: x Star Lit Path [ Blackpath ]
Star Lit Path [ Lirilei ] . Whispers of Death [ Beejoux ] . Crystal Sky [ ArashiX ] . Frozen [ SilverShieldwolf ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Star Lit Path :: Divination . Repose | Crystal Sky :: Crystal Clear

Bleeding Heart :: x Thundering in the Ear [ Pounds Like Thunder ] | x Ode [ Ode to Blood ]
Shimmering Reflection [ SilverShieldwolf ]

Blink ::
Sedated [ purplerosesbeauty ]
Sedated :: Cicada Crusher

Blitzwing :: x Rolling Stone [ Stone Wing ]
Waiting for the Night [ Starrydance ] . Ancient Light [ subducting ] . Into the Woods [ elvyralani ] . Poppymilk [ Owlsomniac ]
Waiting for the Night :: Errant Thought | Ancient Light :: Cry of the Night Sky | Poppymilk :: Riot . First Breath . Killing Smile

Blush :: x High Sparrow [ High Color ]
Smoke Eater [ kuropeco ] . Ghouls [ purplerosesbeauty ] . Knows No Haste [ Amorpheous ] . Villain [ Pigxels ]

Bone-dry ::
Bones of the Forgotten [ Chrystali ]

Bruise Pristine ::
Haunted Grove [ Aric Val :: RP (MIA) ] . Other Side [ Ruriska ] . Tracker [ Dovaxy ]
Tracker :: Speak Not

Burning Down Love ::
Fierce Warrior [ kuropeco ]

:: C

Cherrypick :: x Kernel [ Fair Fare ]

Cinnamon Roll :: x Pity [ Charity ]
Slaughter [ xxx Yuki Bear xxx ] . It's a Trap [ LOLLI qAq ]
Slaughter :: Bark

Circle ::
Twice Shy [ Maxx D ]

Clash ::
Hooked on a Feeling [ Moonstone Dazzle ] . Clot-and-Mend [ Amorpheous ]

Comeback :: x Fallout [ New Vegas ]

Colder Water ::
Weighted Brow [ Ruriska ] . By Starlight Revealed [ Starrydance ]
By Starlight Revealed :: Swandancer . Crystal Clear

Cordial :: x Fault in our Stars [ Sweet Stars ]
Glamour Rock [ Starrydance ]

Corpsebloom ::
Once Flourished [ Aric Val (MIA) ] . Secret World [ Jynk ]

Cue Queue :: x Once Forgotten [ Forgotten Tail ]

:: D

Damselfish ::
Purify [ Starrydance ] . Milkdrinker [ Minsuil ] . She Blossoms in Dreams [ ArashiX ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She Blossoms in Dreams :: Twilight Chaser . Hellbender . Blooming Fervor

Dapper Mantis :: x Swarm [ Dapper Swarm ]
Swarm [ Ruriska ]

Dark is a Way :: x Xenophobe [ Nyctophobia ] | x Mountainblood [ Mount Doom ]
Rubythroat [ thyPOPE ] . Lost Flight [ SilverShieldwolf ]

Delicate ::
Piercing Gaze [ SilverShieldwolf :: RP ] . Rush of Wind [ Amorpheous ] . Sideways Down [ Maxx D ]

Distant Tidings :: x Glimmer [ Glimmering Tidings ]
Hot Pursuit [ EchoLimaFoxtrot ] . Bring in the Night [ LOLLI qAq ] . Pear Flower [ LOLLI qAq ]

Drowse ::
Winter Speaks [ purplerosesbeauty ]

:: E

Everything Must Go ::
Laugh-Aloud Charms [ oneironym ]

:: F

Fairway ::
Redcap [ Ruriska ] . Courtesy [ and be blue ] . Milk and Honey [ and be blue ] . Honeycrisp [ LOLLI qAq ]
Honeycrisp :: Choke . Catching Fire

Falling Slowly :: x Grand [ Grand Fall ]

Fathom :: x Bait [ Fathomless Bait ]

First Strike :: x Nose-in-the-Air [ Nose in the Air Strike ] | x ??? (Snare) [ ??? | First Snare ]
Fish Bones [ The Cake Mage of Sheep ]

Flickering ::
Mimicry [ Blinded by Silence :: RP ] . Evenfall [ Aric Val (MIA) ]

Foresight :: x Sideways Down [ False Fate ] | x Points of Light [ Oracular ]
Rose Bush [ Celestial Requiem ] . Olden [ Araucana ] . Sky-s Secrets [ Mika_Yumi ] . Bone Eater [ Minsuil ]

Forget Me ::
Touchstone [ Chrystali ] . Seed and Stone [ Celestial Requiem ]
Seed and Stone :: Lost . Spectre

Forlorn :: x The Killing Moon [ Forlorn Moon ]
Sings-to-Soothe [ Mika_Yumi ] . Water's Light [ Mika_Yumi ]
Sings-to-Soothe :: Blood of Mine | Water's Light :: Refraction

Frame :: x Cadence [ Cadenceframe ] | x Serene Grace [ Elegant Form ] | x Stomp [ Box Step ]
Floats [ Atmadja ] . Riverrun [ Minsuil ]

From Dawn :: x Witch Hunt [ Evening Hunt ]
I-ll Never Tell [ Dizzy_Kat ]

:: G

Game Over ::
Always Holding on to Stars [ LOLLI qAq ] . Lost Flight [ SilverShieldwolf ] . Spectral Spectrum [ Magician Arcana ]
Lost Flight :: Vim . Happy Accident

Grazed Knees :: x Laced in Love [ Comeback Love ]
Just Breathe [ LOLLI qAq ] . Sweetest of Songs [ [A.V.] (MIA) ]
Just Breathe :: Comeback

:: H

Heartsick ::
Adore [ Maxx D ] . Moonblind [ Minsuil ] . Weep [ LOLLI qAq ]
Adore :: Skipalong

Hidden :: x Depths [ Hidden Depths ]
Sunstone [ sheepcakes ]
Sunstone :: Tears-of-Swamplight . Speak Not

:: I

I Do ::
Little Prince [ LOLLI qAq ] . Flight [ Celestial Requiem ]
Little Prince :: Bring in the Night . Twilight Chaser . Forgotten Wisp

I Shall Not Want ::
To Ashes [ Maxx D ] . Blood of Mine [ Mika_Yumi ]

:: J

Jewel :: x Blindsight [ Blind Jewel ]

Joker :: x Third Option [ Will you Play the Joker? ]
Farrow [ Ruriska ] . Killing Smile [ Owlsomniac ] . Next to Nothing [ kuropeco ]
Killing Smile :: Eat Your Heart Out

Just Prevail ::
Not Fade Away [ ArashiX ] . Kiss Me Goodbye [ ArashiX ] . Drift Apart [ Ruriska ]
Not Fade Away :: Silkspun . Idle Wild . Hellbender . Sideways Down | Kiss Me Goodbye :: Venom Rush . Sea-Foams-Milk . Hellbender | Drift Apart :: Repose . Silkspun . Hellbender

:: K

Keep Me Closer ::
Lover Come Over [ Maxx D ]

Kiss Kiss :: x Bark [ Kiss Kiss BARK ] | x Thrill of the Hunt [ Kiss Kiss Fall in Love ]
Demonweb [ elvyralani ] . Prism [ Vashtya ]
Demonweb :: Malice

:: L

Lambhearted ::
Foxy [ Maxx D ]

Languid ::
Go Fish [ Maxx D ] . Weep [ LOLLI qAq ] . Hideaway [ Aric Val ] . Rain Shadow [ elvyralani ] . Wings of a Dream [ -x-cin-cin-x- ] . Fluttered Lashes [ purplerosesbeauty ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hideaway :: Timorous . Sublime . Untold Wishes

Leaves-the-Sea ::
Sky-Like-Burning [ Amorpheous ]

Limber ::
Mine [ surrogacy - xxx Yuki Bear xxx ] . Explore the Unknown [ Starrydance ]
Mine :: Lost . Comfort . Birthright . No Strings on Me | Explore the Unknown :: No Strings on Me . Cry of the Nightsky

Little Poison :: x Into the Silent Land [ Silent Poison ]

Lonesome for No One ::
A Dream of Rain [ Prolixity ] . Inner Universe [ Zero Dream (MIA) ] . Swiftly Disputable [ Syrcaid ] . Choke [ Chrystali ] . Flood the Earth [ Ruriska ] . Wandering Bluff [ and be blue ] . Secret World [ Jynk ] . By the Bones [ Celestial Requiem ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
By the Bones :: Hallowed Ground . Gone

Lovefool ::
Twinkle Eye [ Maxx D ] . Joy [ Abbacus (MIA) ] . Sideways Down [ Maxx D ] . Suspended Color [ Mika_Yumi]
Twinkle Eye :: Prism (. Bitter End . Speak Not)

Love-Lies-Bleeding ::
Desert Isle [ Kitty Sprightt ] . Next to Nothing [ kuropeco ] . Warden of the Cosmos [ Starrydance ]
Desert Isle :: Right This Second . Kiss . Twilight Chaser . Steam Heat/Fire Made Flesh | Warden of the Cosmos :: Kiss

Lurid ::
Superstition [ Ruriska ]

:: M

Madder :: x Cloudless Rain [ Mad Raincloud ] | x Mourn [ Mourning Dye ]
Nature-s Abundance [ Astraea Pandora ] . Withheld [ Minsuil ] . White-capped Waves [ thyPOPE ] . The Heart Grows Fonder [ Celestial Requiem ] . Not Fade Away [ ArashiX ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mourn :: All I See . Lost . Haunted Grove . Idle Wild/Weirdwood | The Heart Grows Fonder :: All I See . Skipalong | Not Fade Away :: All I See . Hellbender . Idle Wild

Milkthistle ::
Sideways Down [ Maxx D ] . Darkest Night Shall End [ Magician Arcana ] . Sky-s Secrets [ Mika_Yumi ]
Darkest Night Shall End :: Gone When Autumn Came

Moonfrost-likes-Ashes :: x The Sun Also Rises [ Rise from Moon Ashes | Rise from Moon Ashes 2 ]
The Sun Also Rises [ Maxx D ]

Moth Orchid :: x White Noise [ Moth Whispers ]
Rush of Wind [ Amorpheous ] . Streamline [ Ruriska ] . Sedated [ purplerosesbeauty ]
Rush of Wind :: Madder . Skipalong . All I See | Streamline :: Comfort . Lost | Sedated :: Cicada Crusher

Mourningstar ::
Harrow [ Chrystali ] . Third Shadow [ Amorpheous ]

My Trouble :: x Journey [ My Journey ] | x Filament [ Troublesome Tendrils ]
Lost Time [ lostandtold (MIA) ] . Out-in-the-Open [ EchoLimaFoxtrot] . Swan [ Rejam (MIA) ] . Carrot Flower [ Rejam (MIA) ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 pm
:: PAIRING TRACKER N-Z

:: N

Nautilus ::
Offering to the Darkness [ Starrydance ]
Offering to the Darkness :: Luster Within . Swandancer . Sacred . Moonblind

Newborn ::
Flowers Eaten [ Amorpheous ]
Flowers Eaten :: The Ghost of You Lingers . Who Watches

No More Waiting ::
Guardian of the Beams [ Starrydance]
Guardian of the Beams :: Repose, Water Sprite, Right This Second, Misfit

:: O

Once More with Feeling :: x Nearly Beloved [ Feeling Beloved ]
Eating My Wings [ Scaramouche Fandango ]
Nearly Beloved :: Wolf Parade . Speak Not . Bitter End

One Song Glory :: x Lost Kitten [ Lost Song ]
Clot-and-Mend [ Amorpheous ] . Wings of a Dream [ -x-cin-cin-x- ] . Wrath [ Ishtadaal ]
Lost Kitten :: Cadence . Peep . Never Forgets | Wrath :: Morning Twilight

Only Tonight :: x Bring Me Your Dead [ Dead by Daylight ]

:: P

Painted Rose ::
Once Bitten [ kuropeco ]
Once Bitten :: Albatross . Highgarden . Wolf Parade . Weirdwood

Pale Moonlight ::
Big Bad [ Ruriska ] . Take you Down with Me [ Maxx D ] . Badgerlock [ and be blue ] . Kick in the Teeth [ and be blue ]

Passenger ::
Dappled Dew [ kuropeco ]

Peach Plum Pear :: x Waning Sun [ Sun Plum ] | x Soft Sleep [ Peach Fuzz ]

Perfect Vision ::
Cloudy Brow [ purplerosesbeauty ]
Cloudy Brow :: Foresight . Sideways Down . Hellbender

Piety ::
Pity [ Maxx D ]

Plaything ::
Glassjaw [ Maxx D :: RP ]

Pretender ::
Firebird [ Maxx D ] . Forsaken [ Astraea Pandora ] . Specter [ elvyralani ] . Sleeping Beauty [ anemosagkelos ] . Drift Apart [ Ruriska ] . Cinder's Light [ ArashiX ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Forsaken :: Fairy Circle . Dreamflower . Murkwood | Sleeping Beauty :: Dreamflower | Drift Apart :: Repose . Dreamflower | Cinder's Light :: Dreamflower

Prevail ::
Wings of a Dream [ -x-cin-cin-x- ]

Pure Morning :: x Jagged Bones [ Untainted Bone ]

Push Past :: x Wave-crasher [ Crashing Past ]

:: Q

Quarter ::
Brusque [ Maxx D ]

Quoth ::
Dream-s Desires [ seru_ame ]

:: R

Ravage :: x Slit [ Jagged Cut ]
Sees the Unseen [ phoenix kiss ] . Painful Truth [ Chrystali ] . Better Than You [ Dizzy_Kat ] . Death Rattle [ Kitty Sprightt ] . Dying Day [ Prolixity ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Death Rattle :: Kiss

Ravish ::
Lights Out [ LOLLI qAq ]
Lights Out :: Birdstrike . Always Running

Red-stained Blossom :: x Watch Me [ Watched Blossom ] | x Yes [ Red Yes ] | x Many Small Fruits [ Red Fruit ]

Red Velvet ::
Reticent Smiles [ LOLLI qAq ]
Reticent Smiles :: Wards the Way . Grounded Leaf . Carrot Flower

Remain ::
Fairy's Refuge [ Mika_Yumi ] . Villain [ Pigxels ]
Fairy's Refuge :: Raven Talker

Replicate :: x The Stars are Right [ Duplicity ]

Rhubarb ::
Fairy Light [ sheepcakes ]
Fairy Light :: Sky's Secrets

Riot :: x Cockerel [ c**k RIOT!!! ]

Roll Over ::
Bone Swallower [ sheepcakes ] . Creature Comforts [ LOLLI qAq ]
Bone Swallower :: Bark . Swallows the Silence . Jagged Bones . Forgotten Wisp
Creature Comforts :: Bark . Pity

Roll Up ::
Honeycrisp [ LOLLI qAq ]

:: S

Saddened Eyes :: x Bent Knee [ Sad Knees ] | x Herald-of-Dawn [ Mournful Messenger ]

Sate :: x Notice Me [ Stare ]
Never Say Die [ Dizzy_Kat (MIA) ]

Scandal :: x Revive [ Drama Necro ]
The Stars are Right [ Prolixity ] . Revive [ Maxx D ]

Scarab ::
Climb the Pyre [ Amorpheous ]

Scar Tissue :: x Nightingale's Eyes [ Scarred Nightingale ] | x Nightingale's Eyes [ Scarred Nightingale 2 ]

Sea-Foams-Blood :: x Through it All [ Through Sea-Blood ]

Second Nature ::
Thistledown [ hybridic ] . Evermore [ Owlsomniac ]

Secret ::
Story [ LOLLI qAq :: RP ]

Setback ::
Dark Matter [ Amorpheous ] . As the Stars Whisper [ Mika_Yumi ]

Set Yourself on Fire ::
Baneberry [ LOLLI qAq ] . Cold Commands [ Ruriska ]
Cold Commands :: Mountainblood . Dark is a Way

Shadowboxer ::
Smoke Eater [ kuropeco ]

Shanty :: Diving Shanty with Breaking the Surface
Home Again [ NinebB0nesfr33d (MIA) ]
Home Again :: Badgerlock . Starstone

Shot Right Through ::
Plainswalker [ elvyralani ]

Shroud ::
Soothe [ thyPOPE ] . Peep [ Ruriska ] . Lost Things [ Cricket2008 ]
Lost Things :: Tears-of-Swamplight . Fog Bound

Shush :: x ??? [ Plainsong ]

Sleepless ::
■ . Wan [ Maxx D ] . Innards [ toshihiko two :: RP (MIA) ] . Silt [ and be blue ] . Stumbledown [ and be blue ]

Slipper ::
Glow [ Maxx D ]

Slowdance ::
Pecan [ Moonstone Dazzle ]

Song to Say Goodbye :: x Life is Pain [ Sing the Pain Away ]
Mist Passes Through [ Ultima Vita ] . Waking Nightmare [ sheepcakes ]
Waking Nightmare :: Wolf Parade

Stay ::
Sings-to-Soothe [ Mika_Yumi ] . Dance for Two [ Moonstone Dazzle ]
Dance for Two :: Crystal Clear . Swandancer . Lost

Strikes Back ::
Black Jewel [ Tygress Dream ]

Struck Down :: x Buried Alive [ Six Feet Under ]
Nocturne [ Gekokoko (MIA) ]

:: T

Tadpole ::
Shambler [ Ruriska ]

Talk Less ::
Hold Me Now [ Moonstone Dazzle ]
Hold Me Now :: Crystal Clear . Swandancer . Lost

Tease ::
Echoed Chorus [ SilverLutz ] . Sky-s Secrets [ Mika_Yumi ]

Tender :: x Charmed [ Charmed Tender ]

The Ghost of You Lingers :: x ??? [ Child of Ghosts ] | x Wan [ Lingering Pallor ]

The Waves :: x Stumbling a Little [ Fumbling Towards Ecstasea ]
Milkdrinker [ Minsuil ] . Unbound Courage [ LOLLI qAq ]

Time After Time :: x Light Our Darkest Hour [ After Hours ] | x Tracks [ Well Walked Path ]

Touch-Me-Not ::
Peacekeeper [ Aric Val (MIA) ] . First Breath [ Whippie :: RP ] . The Felled Heart [ Amorpheous :: RP ] . Withheld [ Minsuil ] . Pear Flower [ LOLLI qAq ] . Queen of Hearts [ Ruriska ] . Fluke [ Chrystali ] . Sloe [ Amizade ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Peacekeeper :: All I See

Tremble ::
Sinking Sun [ NinebB0nesfr33d (MIA) ]

Trip :: x Smash the World to Pieces [ Clumsiness ]
Purple Dragon [ Blinded By Silence ] . Gentle Beauty [ mindsend ]

:: U

Underbelly ::
Running on Empty [ Soldier of Song ] . Death in the Forest [ LOLLI qAq ]
Running on Empty :: Unobtainable . Innards

Unfurl :: x Rasp [ Ungrateful ]

:: W

Want ::
Gem [ and be blue ]

Weather to Fly ::
Sink [ Maxx D ] . Suffocate [ Ryuukishin ] . The Great Flight [ zeflamingo ]

Who Watches :: x Death to Death [ Whose Widow ]
Death Becomes You [ Amorpheous ]

Wildering Dove ::
Madding Crow [ Maxx D ] . Leaping Fish [ Ruriska ]

Witness ::
Suspect [ Ruriska ]
Suspect :: Ravage . Malice

Wrap You in Stories ::
Above the Waves [ Aric Val (MIA) ]

Wrung ::
The Misty Place [ Tygress Dream ] . Garden of Shadows [ Starrydance ]
The Misty Place :: Blacktide . Rises Again . Echo . Keepsake
Garden of Shadows :: Blacktide . Prism . Keepsake . First Breath

:: Y

You Come Around :: x My Very Best [ You-re My Best ]

You Only Live Twice :: x Bitter End [ Twice Ended ] | x Peacock [ Two Cocky ]
Love Lay Dying [ Ishtadaal ] . Sideshow [ Owlsomniac ]
Love Lay Dying :: Life | Sideshow :: Life . First Breath . Eat Your Heart Out

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm
:: COMPLETED BREEDINGS [85]

Breeding :: Dark is a Way x Xenophobe [ Nyctophobia :: Red Ring of Death | Cut Bait | Heat Rises - Cue Queue | Cry More| Parlay ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] with EchoLimaFoxtrot

Breeding :: Moonfrost-like-Ashes x The Sun Also Rises [ Rise from Moon Ashes :: Come Running | The Killing Moon | Love Becomes You | My Very Best | Only the Ashes Remain ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present from Maxx D) with Maxx D

Breeding :: First Strike x Nose-in-the-Air [ Nose in the Air Strike :: Under Pressure | No Mercy | Little Poison ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present from Ruriska) with Ruriska

Breeding :: All I See x No Other [ Only You :: Come What May - Linger | Delicate | Unforgettable | Everlong | All I Have to Give ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] with elvyralani

Breeding :: First Strike x ??? [ ??? :: Three-course Meal | Second Nature ]
Method :: Mystery Breeding Scenario Shortlist Raffle [ and be blue ]

Breeding :: My Trouble x Journey [ My Journey :: Keep True | Wrap You in Stories | Nomad | Bitten by the Tailfly ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present to Ruriska) with Ruriska

Breeding :: Witch Hunt x From Dawn [ Evening Hunt :: Accuse | Spellbound | Bloodhound | Outfox | Badlands ]
Method :: CC Thread [ phoenix kiss ] with Ruriska

Breeding :: All I See x Thoushalt [ Thou Shalt See :: The End of All Things | Touch-Me-Not | Eaten Away | Stilled Heart | Triumph ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present from hybridic) with hybridic

Breeding :: Death to Death x Who Watches [ Whose Widow :: The Ghost of You Lingers | Blood Royal | The Night Will Always Win | Moon Over Ghost Boughs ]
Method :: RL Commission [ Rejam ] (Present from Maxx D) with Maxx D

Breeding :: Red-stained Blossom x Watch Me [ Watched Blossom :: Watch Me [ Seclusion | Paradise | Tender ]

Breeding :: Saddened Eyes x Bent Knee [ Sad Knees :: Mistral | Monsoon | Silver Lining | Headlong | Forlorn ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present to EchoLimaFoxtrot) with EchoLimaFoxtrot

Breeding :: Heart-shaped Phlox x Black-Eyed [ Black Phlox :: Bitter End | White Leaf | Collide | Scars of Your Love - Bruise Pristine ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Struck Down x Buried Alive [ Six Feet Under :: Condolences | Plague | Shroud ]
Method :: Zikwa Breeding Raffle [ Rejam ] with Ruriska

Breeding :: Time After Time x Light Our Darkest Hour [ After Hours :: Universal Greeting | Red Alert | Act Now | Everything Must Go | Sideways ]
Method :: RL Commission [ phoenix kiss ] (Present from Tygress Dream) with Tygress Dream

Breeding :: Shanty x Breaking the Surface [ Diving Shanty :: Crosswinds | Castaway | Discord | Birdsong | Sure ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ and be blue ] (Present to Amorpheous) with Amorpheous

Breeding :: All I See x Skipalong [ Skip :: Honeyguide | Ail - Adore | Madder ]
Method :: RL Commission [ Rejam ] (Present to Amizade) with Amizade

Breeding :: You Come Around x My Very Best [ You-re My Best :: Dead Rite | Don-t Say Yes - Can-t Say No | Dumbshow | Yesterday Eyes ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present to Maxx D) with Maxx D

Breeding :: Broken Promise x Black-Eyed [ Broken Eyes :: Summer Rain | Sound of Wings | Sleeping with Ghosts - Ghost in the Shell | Pure Morning ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] with Astraea Pandora

Breeding :: Joker x Third Option [ Will you Play the Joker? :: Crooked Game | Song to Say Goodbye | Trust Me | Crazy Eights ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ Abbacus ] (Present to Kitty Sprightt) with Kitty Sprightt

Breeding :: Comeback x Fallout [ New Vegas :: The Fear of Falling Apart | Grazed Knees | Phantom Limb | Voyager | More Than You Bargained For ]
Method :: RL Commission [ Rejam ] with elvyralani

Breeding :: My Trouble x Filament [ Troublesome Tendrils :: Flawless | Rosethorn | Shadowboxer | Take Heart ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ Abbacus ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Forlorn x The Killing Moon [ Forlorn Moon :: Nothing Lasts Forever | Summer Skin | Fragile Things ]

Breeding :: Dark is a Way x Mountainblood [ Mount Doom :: Burn it All Down | Come Back Alive | Set Yourself on Fire | Do Not See ]
Method :: Persistence Power Raffle [ Abbacus ] with Kitty Sprightt

Breeding :: Riot x Cockerel [ c**k RIOT!!! :: Misfit | Blitzwing | For Great Justice | Starstruck ]
Method :: blue's Special Bribe Thread [ and be blue ] (present from StarieMichie) with StarieMichie

Breeding :: Cadence x Frame [ Cadenceframe :: Poetic Form | Hunger Tames Him | One Song Glory | One Last Refrain ]
Method :: Persistence Power Raffle [ Rejam ] with Tygress Dream

Breeding :: Cue Queue x Once Forgotten [ Forgotten Tail :: Critical Hit | System Shock - Candid Crush | Silent Hill | Evolve ]

Breeding :: Rolling Stone x Blitzwing [ Stone Wing :: Wonder | Radical | Rave | Want ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ and be blue ] (Present from Chrystali) with Chrystali

Breeding :: Tender x Charmed [ Charmed Tender :: Smitten | Chaste | Carefree | Cherish ]
Method :: CC Thread [ and be blue ] with Chrystali

Breeding :: Little Poison x Into the Silent Land [ Silent Poison :: Red Velvet | Hanging Moss | Smoke Flower ]

Breeding :: Cloudless Rain x Madder [ Mad Raincloud :: Rose Cactus | Moth Orchid | Dewbow | Blushing Beauty ]
Method :: CC Thread [ and be blue ] with Atmadja

Breeding :: Serene Grace x Frame [ Elegant Form :: Silent Tumble | Dancing in the Sand | Bitten Peach | Gentle Slaughter ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Aric Val ] with Ruriska

Breeding :: Bait x Fathom [ Fathomless Bait :: Swallowheart | Rare Bird | Last | Pale Dreamer | Forget Me ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present from Ruriska) with Amorpheous

Breeding :: Saddened Eyes x Herald-of-Dawn [ Mournful Messenger :: Broken Promises | Marathon | Outrider | Passenger ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Kitty Sprightt ] with Chrystali

Breeding :: Bitter End x You Only Live Twice [ Twice Ended :: Third Time-s the Charm | Far From the Tree | Dearly Departed - Nearly Beloved | Shadowsong ]
Method :: Art Trade [ and be blue ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Tender x Charmed [ Charmed Tender :: Smitten | Chaste | Carefree | Cherish ]
Method :: CC Thread [ and be blue ] with Chrystali

Breeding :: Red-stained Blossom x Yes [ Red Yes :: I Do | Nod | Star of the Morning Sun | Notice Me | Trampled Violets ]
Method :: Staff Claim [ Kitty Sprightt ] (Present from Kitty Sprightt) with Kitty Sprightt

Breeding :: Glimmer x Distant Tidings [ Glimmering Tidings :: Shallows | Agleam | Fleeting Hope - Well Wishes | Slipper ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] with elvyralani

Breeding :: Unfurl x Rasp [ Ungrateful :: Prince | Black Dahlia | Dear Darkness|- Snow Plum | Embryo ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ Abbacus ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Ravage x Slit [ Jagged Cut :: Escape | Witness | Eat to Live - Live to Eat | Remain ]
Method :: RL Commission [ Amorpheous ] with Soldier of Song

Breeding :: Falling Slowly x Grand [ Grand Fall :: Only Mother Calling | The Holy or the Broken | Never Heard of Sin | Revelation | Lily Eve | Dust Hymn | Your Brother-s Blood ]
Method :: August Auction [ and be blue ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Shush x ??? [ ??? :: Plainsong ]
Method :: RL Commission for Custom Offspring [ Abbacus ]

Breeding :: Sate x Notice Me [ Stare :: Decoy | Look But Never Stare | Gawk | Tease ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ phoenix kiss ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Life is Pain x Song to Say Goodbye [ Sing the Pain Away :: Forget Regret | Tear in my Heart | Eat You Whole | Never Love Again | Goodbye Love ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ Abbacus ] with elvyralani

Breeding :: Reaping x Asphodel [ Your Soul to Keep :: Mimosa | Myrrh | Hellebore ]
Method :: Staff Claim [ Amorpheous ] (Present from Minsuil & Maxx D) with Minsuil

Breeding :: Kiss Kiss x Bark [ Kiss Kiss BARK :: Puppy Love | Cinnamon Roll | Foggy - Beauty Past Compare | Warren Peace ]
Method :: RL Commission [ Abbacus ] with Moonstone Dazzle

Breeding :: Smash the World to Pieces x Trip [ Clumsiness :: High Times | Mushroom Visions | I Can Taste Colors | Dreams of Ecstasy ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ Abbacus ] with Owlsomniac

Breeding :: Swarm x Dapper Mantis [ Dapper Swarm :: Killer Queen | Scarab | Cicada - Headhuntress | Aphid ]

Breeding :: The Ghost of You Lingers x ??? [ Child of Ghosts :: Newborn | No Child of Mine ]
Method :: Holiday Mystery Breeding [ Amorpheous ]

Breeding :: Time After Time x Tracks [ Well Walked Path :: Deadlock | Blur - Fast Track | Goldbug ]
Method :: RL Commission [ Amorpheous ] with Shaddaling

Breeding :: Foresight x Sideways Down [ False Fate :: Blindspot | Side-eye | Perfect Vision | Eyes on Me ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ Aric Val ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Moth Orchid x White Noise [ Moth Whispers :: Talk Less | Stay | Wait | Smile More ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Amorpheous ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Lost Kitten x One Song Glory [ Lost Song :: I Don-t Do Sadness | No Day But Today | Your Eyes | Prodigal Daughter ]
Method :: Staff Claim [ Amorpheous ] (Present from Amorpheous) with Maxx D

Breeding :: Bleeding Heart x Thundering in the Ear [ Pounds Like Thunder :: Champion | Pearldiver | Lost Beat | Heart Taker ]
Method :: CC Thread Roll [ Amorpheous ] with Minsuil

Breeding :: Pure Morning x Jagged Bones [ Untainted Bone :: Jaws | Mark the Bones | Skeleton Parade | Serpent Scale - Dragonscale ]
Method :: Bribe Thread [ Amorpheous ] with sheepcakes

Breeding :: Bleeding Heart x Ode [ Ode to Blood :: Little Feet | Sleepyhead | Scar Tissue ]
Method :: CC Thread [ and be blue ] with thyPOPE

Breeding :: Cinnamon Roll x Pity [ Charity :: Sit | Puppy Kisses | Roll Over | Play Dead ]
Method :: CC Thread Roll [ Kitty Sprightt ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Peach Plum Pear x Waning Sun [ Sun Plum :: Walking Grove | Heart's Desire | Beyond Compare - Passing Fair | Slay
Method :: Staff Claim [ and be blue ] (Present from and be blue) with and be blue

Breeding :: Cherry Pick x Kernel [ Fair Fare :: Apple Bees | Roll Up | Hex Appeal | Popped ]
Method :: CC Thread Roll [ Kitty Sprightt ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Stomp x Frame [ Box Step :: Slowdance | Rain Dance | Feel the Rhythmn | Firedance | Quick Quick Slow ]
Method :: Valentine 2017 Multi-colourist Breedings [ Amorpheous / Sullivan / thyPOPE ] with and be blue

Breeding :: Hidden x Depths [ Hidden Depths :: Pollen-Eater | Damselfish | Lavender Scent | Dragonfish ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Araucana ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Scandal x Revive [ Drama Necro :: Somebody Told Me | Rally | Bring Me to Life ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Kitty Sprightt ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Mourn x Madder [ Mourning Dye :: Little Death | Grief | Bone | Honey-suckled ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Amorpheous ] with Chrystali

Breeding :: Walking Spirits x Asphodel [ Gravewalker :: Mire | Gristle | Still | Toothless | Strained | Waver ]
Method :: Staff Claim [ Amorpheous ] with Amorpheous

Breeding :: Stumbling a Little x The Waves [ Fumbling Towards Ecstasea :: It Will Rain | Little Clay | Tear-Formed | Self-Grown ]
Method :: CC Thread Roll [ Maxx D ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Replicate x The Stars are Right [ Duplicity :: No Clouds Left | X Means Home | To Swim in Stars | Distinct ]
Method :: CC Thread Roll [ Sullivan ] with Prolixity

Breeding :: The Ghost of You Lingers x Wan [ Lingering Pallor :: Prayer | Origin | Waxwing | Owlet | Sleep-seeded | Wilt ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Amorpheous ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Foresight x Points of Light [ Oracular :: True - False | Dragon's Hoard | I For You | Hindsight's Glory ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Maxx D ] with Celestial Requiem

Breeding :: Nightingale's Eyes x Scar Tissue [ Scarred Nightingale :: Tender Skin | Raven's Lies | Milkmoon | Dustwing ]
Method :: blue's Repeat Breeding Bribes [ and be blue ] with Ryuukishin

Breeding :: Push Past x Wave-crasher [ Crashing Past :: Whisperer | Sweet Treat | Lights Up the Night ]
Method :: CC Thread [ Dovaxy ] with Gl!tch~

Breeding :: Kiss Kiss x Thrill of the Hunt [ Kiss Kiss Fall in Love :: Dire | Fall in Love | Chaser | Another Love - Love Me Once ]
Method :: Bribe [ Maxx D ] (Present to Ruriska) with Ruriska

Breeding :: Once More with Feeling x Nearly Beloved [ Feeling Beloved :: A Song of Promise | Once Bitten | Twice Shy | Lamb ]
Method :: Staff Claim [ and be blue ] (Present from Maxx D) with Maxx D

Breeding :: Red-stained Blossom x Many Small Fruits [ Red Fruit :: Fig Blossom | Peelings - Fruitful | Rhubarb | Pineapple River ]
Method :: RL Commission [ theCorniest ] (Present from sheepcakes) with sheepcakes

Breeding :: First Strike x Snare [ First Snare :: Treachery | Lovesick | Second Chances ]
Method :: blue's Repeat Breeding Bribes [ and be blue ] with Ruriska

Breeding :: Blindsight x Jewel [ Blind Jewel :: Sea-quake | Colors Play | Washed Eyes ]
Method :: blue's Kin Mixer [ and be blue ] with phoenix kiss

Breeding :: Moonfrost-like-Ashes x The Sun Also Rises [ Rise from Moon Ashes 2 :: Carol | Bob | Foster ]
Method :: blue's Repeat Breeding Bribes [ and be blue ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Coven x Alas [ Witchhunt :: Gentle | Talisman | Together | Horehound ]
Method :: CC Thread Roll [ Maxx D ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Cordial x Fault in our Stars [ Sweet Stars :: Fate | Stellar | Destiny | Sip | Violet ]
Method :: RL Commission [ phoenix kiss ] (Present from Astraea Pandora) with Astraea Pandora

Breeding :: Only Tonight x Bring Me Your Dead [ Dead by Daylight :: Bunny | Circle | Stand at my Grave | Fondly Remember ]
Method :: Bribe [ Maxx D ] with Ruriska

Breeding :: Blush x High Sparrow [ High Color :: Painted Rose | White Truffle ]
Method :: Valentine's CC Mixer Thread 2019 [ theCorniest ] with elvyralani

Breeding :: Peacock x You Only Live Twice [ Two Cocky :: Into the Waters | Nautilus | Eye of Truth - Suneater ]
Method :: Valentine's CC Mixer Thread 2019 [ Maxx D ] with Aria Starstone

Breeding :: Peach Plum Pear x Soft Sleep [ Peach Fuzz :: Wet Peach | Nightkissed | Morning Haze ]
Method :: Valentine's CC Mixer Thread 2019 [ and be blue ] with The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Breeding :: Grazed Knees x Laced in Love [ Comeback Love :: Soft Tread - Gentle Step | Free Heart | High Hopes | Fated Thread ]
Method :: RL Commission [ phoenix kiss ] (Present from purplerosesbeauty) with purplerosesbeauty

Breeding :: Through it All x Sea-Foams-Blood [ Through Sea-Blood :: Bryony | Alone Together | Love Under Fire | Heath | Trouble My Heart ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present from elvyralani) with elvyralani

Breeding :: Nightingale's Eyes x Scar Tissue [ Scarred Nightingale 2 :: Crow's Guise | Ghost Heart | Unmade | Warm Body ] | Weeping Dove ]
Method :: RL Commission [ and be blue ] (Present from Ryuukishin) with Ryuukishin

Breeding :: Star Lit Path x Blackfrost [ Blackpath :: Constant Heart | Freezing | Heart Like Ice | Solitary Journey | Frostling ]
Method :: CC Thread [ phoenix kiss ] with Lirilei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 pm
:: BREEDING PLANS ::

Currently Prioritised Edited Breeding :: Plaything x Glassjaw

Currently Prioritised Unedited Breeding :: -

Currently Prioritised CC Breeding :: -

. Breedings I Really Have to Friggin' Do .

:: Bribe/RLC-likely...
-

:: CC-thread-likely...
-

:: CODES ::

EDITED

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Maxx D
Your Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Growing or Adult Only? Adult-only
Edited: Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Here, doe please!
Legendary blessing? Please link. Will definitely get if picked!
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Distant Tidings, Glimmer
Additional notes: Thank you!

Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Nop!
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Prism, Speak Not, Bitter End (doe uncert)

Newbie sack? Nop!
Throwback info: Silkspun, Dreamflower, Hellbender, Silvered Dust
Additional notes: It's also Maxx's birthday month! 8D;;

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Ruriska
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Comfort, Lost

Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Repose, Dreamflower

Growing or Adult Only? Adult only
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Dark is a Way, Mountain Blood

Owner Usernames: Jun D & phoenix kiss
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: -

Owner Usernames: Jun D & purplerosesbeauty
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Cicada-crusher

Owner Usernames: Jun D & ArashiX
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Dreamflower

Owner Usernames: Jun D & xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Bark
Additional notes: Why dinner move? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Mika_Yumi
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Raven Talker, Albatross

Owner Usernames: Jun D & LOLLI qAq
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Comeback
Additional notes: PANK Thank you!

Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Bring in the Night, Twilight Chaser, Forgotten Wisp
Additional notes: RRT Besties <3 Thank you!

Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Birdstrike, Always Running

Owner Usernames: Jun D & elvyralani
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Malice
Additional notes: Spiderbunsss Thank you!

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Chrystali
Newbie sac? Nop!
Additional notes: Early Halloweenies for Chrys' birthday month u3u<3

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Moonstone Dazzle
Newbie sac? Nop!

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Starrydance
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Swandancer, Crystal Clear

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Starrydance
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Kiss

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Dovaxy
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Speak Not

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Tygress Dream
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Blacktide, Rises Again, Echo, Keepsake

Owner Usernames: Jun D & SilverLutz
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Twilight Chaser, Forgotten Wisp

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Prolixity
Newbie sac? Nop!
Additional notes: MINI-WYVS. MINI-WYVS. Thank you!

Owner Usernames: Jun D & SilverShieldwolf
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Vim, Happy Accident

UNEDITED

Owner Usernames: Jun D & sheepcakes
Newbie sac? Nop!
Throwback info: Tears-of-Swamplight, Speak Not <-- FOR EDITED FORM

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Minsuil
Newbie sac? Nop!

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Mika_Yumi
Newbie sac? Nop!

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Araucana
Newbie sac? Nop!

Owner Usernames: Jun D & Prolixity
Newbie sac? Nop!

Newbie sac? Nop!

Newbie sac? Nop!

MIXER - EDITED

Owner Username: Jun D
Throwbacks: Wards the Way, Carrot Flower
Personality Blurb: Thoughtful, courteous; walking inferiority complex.
Their Type: Those who are sure of themselves.

Throwbacks: -
Personality Blurb: Indecisive, insecure; a sweet tryer.
Their Type: Someone who'll be kind.

Personality Blurb: But a humble minstrel…
Their Type: He sees beauty in all beautiful things…

Personality Blurb: Poet, storyteller, reprobate liar.
Their Type: A touch of spook.

Throwbacks: Lost, Idle Wild
Personality Blurb: Wanders, bringing fleeting comfort.
Their Type: Healers, lost souls, and ghosts.

Throwbacks: Believe, Rolling Stone
Personality Blurb: Songstrel who'll fight over anything
Their Type: Someone who won't fight him. TAT

MIXER - UNEDITED

Personality Blurb: Punishing warrior trying to soften.
Their Type: Striking kin who can handle her flaring temper (she's trying to get better about that).

Personality Blurb: A blushing coquette.
Their Type: Beautiful bucks.

Personality Blurb: Mired in death, but dreaming.
Their Type: Naturals, plants, and soft spooks.

Personality Blurb: He sells shrooms. Good shrooms.
Their Type: Anyone who knows where to find him.

Personality Blurb: Gently curious, socially skittish bug.
Their Type: Softly colourful Kin that draw him out of the woodwork despite himself.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:10 pm
:: SEMI/CUSTOM PLANS ::

Currently Prioritised Edited Semi/custom :: Somebunny

Currently Prioritised Unedited Semi/custom :: -

Currently Prioritised CC Semi/custom :: -

. Semi/custom I Really Have to Friggin' Do .

:: Bribe/RLC-likely...
-

:: CC-thread-likely...
-

:: CODES ::

SEMI-CC

Username: Jun D
Kin Name: TBD
Kin Species: Kimeti or Acha
Growing or Non: Non
Request: User Image
Notes: By Em Allen. Thank you!

Notes: By Riika Auvinen. Thank you!

Kin Species: Kimeti, Acha, or Zikwa
Notes: By Loika. Thank you!

Notes: By Kuri Huang. Thank you!

Notes: By Chiba Kotaro. Thank you!

Notes: By Kuri Huang. Thank you!

Notes: By James Jean. Thank you!

Notes: I bought a bunch of meyoco pins at a con this week. Thank you!

Kin Species: CC
Notes: By mac_lab. Thank you!

Kin Species: Kimeti
Notes: By Neetiska. Thank you!

Kin Species: CC all except Kio
Notes: By Rachel Suggs

Notes: By Rozenn Grosjean. Thank you!

Notes: By @ckfqhflQKd. Thank you!

Kin Species: CC all except Kio
Notes: By PhoenixCryStudio

Notes: By @ckfqhflQKd. Thank you!

Notes: By haco11. Thank you!

Notes: By Sachin Teng. Thank you!

Notes: By Erika Sanada. Thank you!

Kin Species: Kimeti, Acha, Zikwa
Notes: By haco11. Thank you!

Kin Species: Kimeti, Acha, Zikwa

Notes: By Miyama H. Thank you!

Notes: By theveryworstthing. Thank you!

Kin Species: Kimeti, Acha, Totoma, Zikwa
Notes: By Phil Noto. Thank you!

Kin Species: Kimeti, Acha, Totoma, Zikwa
Notes: By theveryworstthing. Thank you!

Notes: A James Jean original (bigger version here). No other notes, thank you!

Notes: John Galliano F/W 2009. No other notes, thank you!

Notes: I'm all lost in the supermarket I can no longer shop happily... No other notes, thank you!

BRIBE

Anyway I decided it was more important for me to bribe for bunny!kin than space!kin. Also I'm gonna ask you about a sekrit!bribe later.

FULL CUSTOM KIN
Kin Species: Acha
Kin Name: Ghost Rabbit
Unedited/Edited/CC: Edited
Request: Ghost Rabbit pls but with better ears that was a long time ago.
Additional Notes: =:B
Bribe Offer: 5tril idek what is gold anymore

SEMI-CUSTOM KIN
Kin Name: Swift One
Request: WENET
User Image

Additional Notes: =;B

SEMI-CUSTOM KIN
Kin Name: Fluffy >_>
Request: muh teabun

Additional Notes: =8B

CUSTOM KIN REQUEST
Kin Species: Zikwa
Kin Name: Sympathy
Request: This is embarrassing but I couldn't decide between genders and could only marginally decide between colour schemes the first time round, so, uh, spring/winter flower-Zikwa palette-change twins... QAQ I'M SO SORRY.
So here is Sympathy...glow is in the veining and eye-flower! I figured I'd better differ their glow colour, so Sympathy's is peachier while Misery's is bluish.
Additional Notes: u kno y im here I'm so so sorry! QAQ

CUSTOM KIN REQUEST
Kin Species: Zikwa
Kin Name: Misery
Request: This is Misery...the petal colour is the biggest change, but the colours for the rest of the body are slightly different too. If it's a real pain though, just changing the petal colour is ok! ;A; Like Sympathy, the glow is in the veining and eye-flower. I figured I'd better differ their glow colour, so Misery's is bluish while Sympathy's is peachier.
Additional Notes: u kno y im here I'm so so sorry! QAQ

Just Something Extra: Uhh...700b for both ;A;<3<3

SEMI-CUSTOM KIN REQUEST
Request: Colorists Loves Event Givenchy-inspired Polyvore entry! ;3;<3 I was v v honoured you put this on the edited-semi list, so if it's something you'd be interested in doing, I'd love for you to do whatever you'd have done with it, edits and all!
Additional Notes: Ok this is just me being bad I'm just super curious and love your work QQ

Just Something Extra: 100bil

This was actually Maxx's idea and he keeps talking to me about it, but he's so devoted to trying to get that breeding from you that I've given up and am sekritly bribing, 'kay? Well, for a given value of "sekrit," but he doesn't usually check out other posts so I don't think he'll see this... It's a pair of twins based on the idea of corpse-feeding butterflies. 8D;;

SEMI-CUSTOM KIN REQUEST
Kin Name: Bloodfly
Request: A pair of creepy, scavenging twins with a strange, insectoid beauty, derived from the concept corpse-feeding butterflies. Edited flutter-meti, please, you do them so beautifully! Dark and eerie, loosely based on the Scarlet Mormon butterfly: [ 1 (for the nice desat blue in addition to the red and black) . 2 (female and male markings) . 3 ] but interpreted in whatever pretty flutter way you think best! Maxx was also thinking about some skeletal markings for the corpse-feeding aspect, but only if you think it'll look good!
Edits: Hair edit with tail edit to match (style CC, to fit the theme), anti-butch and bigger eye edit for hopefully subtly insectoid look?, would love face/back-scale removal (especially back) to not interrupt the flutter markings. If there's anything you think would be interesting for the theme, I'd really love for you to pile it on. XD
Basically just whatever you think best! They really struck us as a pair we'd love to see you interpret. <3 The twins can be completely identical or differ in whatever ways you think would be interesting, ANYTHING YOU THINK IS GOOD, REALLY.
Additional Notes: I thought the semi forms were a bit more fitting, but if I should be using the custom form, just tell me! Definitely gonna RP this pair, especially the parts where scavenging isn't quite enough and Kin just smell so good...

SEMI-CUSTOM KIN REQUEST
Username: Maxx D
Kin Name: Bloodfall
Request: A pair of creepy, scavenging twins with a strange, insectoid beauty, derived from the concept corpse-feeding butterflies. Edited flutter-meti, please, you do them so beautifully! Dark and eerie, loosely based on the Scarlet Mormon butterfly: [ 1 (for the nice desat blue in addition to the red and black) . 2 (female and male markings) . 3 ] but interpreted in whatever pretty flutter way you think best! Maxx was also thinking about some skeletal markings for the corpse-feeding aspect, but only if you think it'll look good!
Edits: Hair edit with tail edit to match (style CC, to fit the theme), anti-butch and bigger eye edit for hopefully subtly insectoid look?, would love face/back-scale removal (especially back) to not interrupt the flutter markings. If there's anything you think would be interesting for the theme, I'd really love for you to pile it on. XD
Basically just whatever you think best! They really struck us as a pair we'd love to see you interpret. <3 The twins can be completely identical or differ in whatever ways you think would be interesting, ANYTHING YOU THINK IS GOOD, REALLY.
Additional Notes: I thought the semi forms were a bit more fitting, but if I should be using the custom form, just tell me! Definitely gonna RP this pair, especially the parts where scavenging isn't quite enough and Kin just smell so good...

Just Something Extra: 50bil?

SEMI/CUSTOM KIN REQUEST x2
Username: Maxx D
Species: Zikwa x2
Growing?: N
Request: So I herd u no longer have bribe restrictions...these are a pair of Zikwa either-twins-or-sisters that Jun and I have been thinking about taking to you for a bit, based on this image by Lenka Šimečková. It can be loosely based and is mostly CC, but I'd like to request hair of some sort, and for the skull-sockets and skull-jaw (or markings over a more skeletal frame or whatever I mean it'd be sorta hard for it to be a real skull ah you know what goes best) to be edited on the respective Zikwa (other than the skull-sockets and skull-jaw, you can use the same edits for both, obvs, whatever there may be). One will be called Empty Heart, and one Empty Lung, once we battle royale out who takes which.
Additional Notes: It's sorta RP need now, only in that we've come up with names for them and everything and have an almighty need for them to exist. Does that count? 8D;;

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE: 300b for both?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 pm
:: PETS :: Certs link to associated entries in main Kin Journal where applicable

:: BUNNY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: CAIMAN
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: CAVEWORM

:: CHEETAH

:: CRANE

:: DEMON HOUND

:: DRAGONFLY

:: EAGLE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: EAGLEHOUND
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: FEATHERED SERPENT

:: FLOX

:: FOXBUN
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:: FROG
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: FURBY

:: GIANT WASP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: GIANT MOTH

:: HERMIT CRAB

:: JELLYFISH

:: LADYBUG

:: LION

:: MONGOOSE

:: MOUSE

:: OWLCAT

:: SAND DOG
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: SONGBIRD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: SPECTRAL CRANE

:: SPECTRAL HOUND

:: SPECTRAL OWLCAT

:: STAG BEETLE

:: SWAN

:: TURTLE

:: WATERSNAKE

:: WINGED MANTIS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

:: WOLF

:: PETS - NOT AVAILABLE FOR BREEDING :: Certs link to associated entries in main Kin Journal where applicable

:: CHICKEN

:: CROW

:: BUNNY

:: FOXBUN

:: MONGOOSE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 pm
:: RESULTS [ PETS ] ::

Breeding :: Awed and Inspired x Kisses [ Inspired by a Kiss ]
Litter [ Cuddles | Sunshine | Wanders with Roots ]
Method :: Gold Bribe [ Abbacus ] with and be blue

Breeding :: Spook x A Long Way [ Scary Journey ]
Litter [ Sleek | Play-Kill | Lodestar ]
Method :: Gold Bribe [ Abbacus ] with fluorescein

Breeding :: Sunshine x Shade [ Shadeshine ]
Litter [ Apparition | Thunderstorm | Ribcage ]
Method :: Gold Bribe [ and be blue ] with Vashtya

Breeding :: Baby x Kisses [ Baby Kisses ]
Litter [ Anklebiter | Bear | Ambush ]
Method :: Gold Bribe [ Abbacus ] with The Cake Mage of Sheep

Breeding :: Sandflea x Kisses [ Flea-s Kiss ]
Litter [ Horizon | Sweetheart | Anyways ]
Method :: Gold Bribe [ Abbacus ] with phoenix kiss

Breeding :: Rainbow x Ribcage [ Rainbow Ribs ]
Litter [ Sugar Skull | Spectre | Thunderings ]
Method :: Gold Bribe [ and be blue ] with The Cake Mage of Sheep

Breeding :: Let It x Hold Tight [ Let-s Linger ]
Litter [ Eyes Closed | Perplexed | Happens ]
Method :: Pet-Breeding-Palooza Thread [ phoenix kiss ] with thyPOPE

Breeding :: Allspark x Stealjaw [ Stealspark ]
Litter [ Sold Separately | Dare | Visible Tracks ]
Method :: RL Commission [ phoenix kiss ] (Present from Tygress Dream) with Tygress Dream

Breeding :: Sunshine x Companion [ Fairweather Friends ]
Litter [ Perfect Star | Call on You | Head Rush ]
Method :: Gold Bribe [ Patmos of Endtimes ] with Ruriska

Breeding :: Frog Legs x Vivisect [ Frog Legs x Vivisect ]
Litter [ Bash | Dry | Demand ]
Method :: Pet-Breeding-Palooza Thread [ and be blue ] with Maxx D

Breeding :: Fragment x Perplexed [ Puzzle Piece ]
Litter [ not yet certed ]
Method :: Gold Bribe [ Kitty Sprightt ] with Chrystali

Breeding :: Lights the Night x So Soft [ Soft Light ]
Litter [ Look Inside | Frost | not yet certed ]
Method :: Festival of Abundance Wolf Breedings [ phoenix kiss ] with Amorpheous

Breeding :: Standing Still x Lying in Wait [ Lying Still ]
Litter [ not yet certed ]
Method :: Festival of Abundance Wolf Breedings [ and be blue ] with Maxx D

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 pm
:: PLANS [ PETS ] ::

Currently Prioritised Breeding :: -

Currently Prioritised Quest :: -

Pets to Quest for
♠ Chuu Chuu for Chuu Chuu
♠ Cheetah for Riot
♠ Still want something for Twice, but what?
♠ Caiman (Complete?) for Lone
Who's Pets: essentially be visually based off the Watchmen, they'll also be a little Night Watch-y, if you let some things slide...
All these pets will be based off the same source as Who, or Who himself, with accents/shimmer/something in a colour specific to themselves:
Crane: Silk Spectre - yellow/gold (Angua parallel, though entirely the wrong species sry sry)
Owlcat: Raw Search - inkblot mask (oh Glod it's a Nobby parallel innit...)

Eaglehound: King of Kings - royal purple (Carrot, naturally, though not red sorry)
Caiman: Last Laugh - red (er, Colon? Iffy on the name; had to choose one colour for Comedian and blue's taken.)
Moth: Quantum - blue (Detritus? Not sure if the name's allowed, but I'd give it the old college try.)
And with their POWERS COMBINED He'd probably start out with Silk Spectre and Raw Search, and acquire the rest slowly and RP'ly...

:: CODES [ PETS ] ::

[size=16][color=#aa00ee][b]PET BREEDING REQUEST[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Usernames:[/b] Jun D & Maxx D
[b]Pets:[/b] [img]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/familiars/bloodycat.png[/img] & [img]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/familiars/aaaa.png[/img]
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] [i]Five years in the making...[/i]

[size=16][color=#aa00ee][b]PET BREEDING REQUEST[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Usernames:[/b] Jun D & Chrystali
[b]Pets:[/b] [img]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/familiars/ribcage.png[/img] & [img]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/familiars/broken.gif[/img]
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] Rouge wants a ghost sand-puppy and I am her slave QAQ

[size=16][color=#00aaee][b]SEMICUSTOM PET REQUEST[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] Jun D
[b]Pet Species:[/b] Giant Mantis - Unwinged x4 Winged x6
[b]Request:[/b] Completely CC, just a nice variety for gifts or prizes over time
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] I ran out of winged mantises so it's Mantis Party time! 8D;;

[color=#ee00aa][b]BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE:[/b] 30bil in total[/color]

[color=#F0A804][b]SEMI-CUSTOM PET REQUEST[/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b] Jun D
[b]Pet Name:[/b] TBD
[b]Pet Owner:[/b] Kiss Kiss
[b]Pet Species:[/b] Bunny
[b]Request:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10011297]CHUU[/url] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10091965]CHUU[/url] (or [url=http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/colorist/junchuuchuu.png]Kiss Kiss[/url]!)
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] I - I just need a bunny!Chuu Chuu for Kin!Chuu Chuu QAQ
[color=#9D1309][b]Just Something Extra:[/b][/color] Ok I am completely confused about pet bribing averages post-inflation maybe something like 200mil? Thanks for everything, darlin'!

[b]Your username:[/b] Jun D
[b]Familiar species:[/b] Caiman
[b]Color Lovers Palette:[/b] [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1470075/warning]warning[/url]
[b]2-3 adjectives:[/b] ACHTUNG! Alien. Pop!

Pairings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff