Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Am I REALLY bisexual?…... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CandyBoy955

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:58 pm
Well, how should I say this... I've been bisexual for the majority of my life and I somewhat relate to you. However, I rarely have crushes on anyone, and I'm more after girls. A lot of guys approach me, and I rejected all but one, and I've asked myself the same question as you have yourself. As for now, I still identify myself as a bisexual. I'm very close to shutting myself from guys, but I know that there is a very small attraction going on between me and the male anatomy. Bisexuality isn't about liking each sex equally. Some bisexuals like girls more, others like guys more. And in the situation you presented us, I would reply the same way because I'm just more interested in women, but that also depends on if I'm interested or that person has sparked my interest in any type of way. When I say "spark my interest", no it doesn't necessarily mean that I want to have sex with them, but there's something about them that stands out. It could just be that all those guys that she listed, you have no interest in. As for whoever it was that said sexuality is something only you can decide, true, but there's no harm in helping someone down the road. Don't rush into any conclusion you're not clear of  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:30 pm
kurotsuki22
DeathStarXII
You can add me to the list of "I feel exactly the same way"

But, I act and dress more like a guy than a girl at times. So, people even gave me my own gender because they don't what the hell to label me. It makes me feel special. XD

Haha, I do too. Last time I was on a vacation, two people thought I was a guy. For me, it's just dressing- maybe it's cause I'm a hardcore cosplayer / fasion designer, idk.

Cool biggrin I love my baggy jeans and t shirts. :3 I look like a girl, considering I have long a** hair and a girly body. But that's about as feminine as I go. When I had short hair, people couldn't tell what I was from behind. My friends, who all know my personality, even call me 'he' by mistake sometimes. So does my own mom. XD  

BleedingInkXIII

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 pm
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
I have been pretty sure i'm bisexual for 3 years, I know that's not really a "long enough" time to know for sure but I feel i'm pretty sure.

But then i'm not so sure…….

I have crushes on boys, and girls in the same way, but when I have sexual fantasies they're mostly with girls.
I've always found the male genitals to be very……gross, I feel like they don't belong in a female body. I know that's probably the weirdest thing y'all have ever heard but that's just how I think and feel.I find the female body to be a very beautiful thing, and no I don't only mean the breasts and v****a but just the curves and shapes a female body has, and also how beautiful a female's face can be.
Now with boys, I have crushes on them mainly for their sense of humor and personality. I never crush on a guy for having a certain body type, I cannot find or say a boy is "cute" or "hot" in any way. Ex:

Friend: "Oh my god isn't he soooo freakin' cute! I mean just look at him!!"

Me: "Oh….yeah I guess."

Friend: "What about…"(starts naming random guys she likes and theres like 10+ she names)

Me: "Eh….I don't really see it……"

Friend: "…….." ._.

So yeah that happened today at lunch also, true story.

But if y'all have any advice, tips, or even your own stories on this matter that would help greatly.

Also keep in mind I am only 14 and still deciding/figuring out my sexuality.
When I say I am bisexual, i'm 99.9% sure. Just not sure by 1% and I want to be 100% sure on what my sexuality is….

- Izzy

You're most likely just homoflexible.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:44 pm
Seriously, you don't need to label yourself. Love is love. You don't need to spend dramatic moments in deciding whether you're bisexual or lesbian or straight or whatever. Love is love, and if it's not clear which side of the spectrum you are, then just let things play out.  

orangechicken29

Ilphae

Sparkly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:29 pm
If you must label it, I'd say you're homosexual/ bi-romantic.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:58 pm
Labeling yourself isn't fun just be yourself

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff