Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
What I did tonight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your friend stomped around like a dinosaur?
  Indeed.
View Results

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:59 am
So first I dressed up all snazzy-like (necktie, dress shirt, vest, slacks - all I needed was a matching blazer and I'd be wearing a suit, but it was too warm out).

Then I went to watch some opera, which was pretty darn awesome.

Then I went to Norm's with a bunch of friends to have a midnight meal and talk about everything from Harry Potter to parenting to weird phone calls. While we were still there, my friend Katelyn offered two of my friends a dollar if they stomped around the restaurant like a dinosaur. My friend José took on the challenge.

Guess which of these events ended up with someone shouting, "Encore!"

Also, discuss your ideal night, what you did last night, what April Fool's jokes you dealt with, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:06 am
All I did last night was try to sleep. I've hurt my back somehow and it was awkward trying to get comfortable.
I don't get to go out of an evening anymore, always at work, or at work early the next morning.

cheesy nipples

Nina Genet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:07 am
LOL! That is way too funny! rofl

Me and my sister were driving around, and I was showing her my 'new' radio system that you only had to wave your hand in front of to change the volume. While doing that, I used the Volume + and - buttons on the steering wheel to change the volume...just a slight of hand trick that amused her for the entire hour we were driving.
In return, she gave me a donut later on that night...and I must say, despite her best efforts, ketcuhp-filled donuts are disgusting. xp

Oh, and I wore blue yesterday and today (and will tomorrow) to support Autism research.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm
There's such a thing as ketchup-filled donuts?  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:30 pm
Reeves
There's such a thing as ketchup-filled donuts?

Maybe it was a prank? And it's not that hard to fill a donut with ketchup. 3nodding

Last night I was off work at about 1:30. I text a couple of my friends and walk up to the bar where I think they might be. Not there. Then they finally reply, one said,"Smokin' in the car before I go home. My ex ******** up my night." Damn. The other friend replies,"We went home, hun. Hope the rest of your night goes alright. : )" Damn. So I go down to CC's, order a drink from my bartender friend, walk around CC's, looking for someone I knew. No one. Strike three. I pounded that drink, walked up to Scandals for a night-cap then headed home.

I get home and both of my friends are baked and on the couch watching the Simpsons. I make some food, plop down on the couch with them with my glass of wine and we pop in Azumanga Daioh. (A friend of mine bought the series for me for my birthday. whee ) My roommate packs a bowl and I take a bigger hit than I probably should've. Oh well, we were watching Azumanga Daioh, and I swear that show was made for people that smoke weed. I enjoy it very much when I'm sober, but I just enjoy it so much more, and the timing of the humor makes so much more sense, when I've smoked a little.

Anyway, we watch a couple episodes, I finish my food and my wine and then go to bed. Everything went better than expected. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:18 pm
anime and massive bonghits - the ultimate combination  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:32 pm
Nu Lucrezia
all your sanity and wits they will all vanish, I promise....

For some reason, every time I'm high I wind up watching either invader zim or the mighty boosh. They're just always on whenever I happen to be high. Even if I'm just really stoned on nyquil + benadryl. eek

...It's just a matter of time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Nu Lucrezia

Oi vey. xd  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:40 pm
Violaceous Vertigo
Nu Lucrezia

For some reason, every time I'm high I wind up watching either invader zim or the mighty boosh. They're just always on whenever I happen to be high. Even if I'm just really stoned on nyquil + benadryl. eek

the mighty boosh was made for that s**t. The show is good by itself, but if you "medicate" yourself, it takes it to another level  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Nu Lucrezia
Violaceous Vertigo
Nu Lucrezia

the mighty boosh was made for that s**t. The show is good by itself, but if you "medicate" yourself, it takes it to another level

...I've...I've never heard of this show.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 am
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Violaceous Vertigo
Nu Lucrezia

...I've...I've never heard of this show.
thus begins your education  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:58 am
On a side note, I was once playing an insane card game that, because of the fact that you make up the rules as you go, resulted in several of us doing "The raptor dance" which involves making little dinosaur claws with your hands and stomping around.

And now back to The Mighty Boosh  

Violaceous Vertigo

The Barely-Knowns

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces