Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
Happy Days (Right Side) (Feeling) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San felt that the situation was getting worse, and that his protective barrier wouldnt help too much right now. He uttered a few words to everyone, so they could move as a group once a consensus was decided.

"Um...bounce? I think he about to explode....."

In an effort to defend everyone, San's coils aimed at the ibd and in a quick *Whoomp* a kunai was magnetically prepelled at around mach 7-8 twords the ibd. the kenetic energy was enough to disrupt the IBD, but the danzou second seal on it was even more helpful to the group. With his other hand, San focused his magnetic chakra into a vector for a level a lightning wave to burst off, hopefully ending the IBD for good. Seeing as the man was mode of pollen, of the earth element, his a rank lightning would be very effective agaisnt it, also seeing as on a normal human it was enough to cause 3rd degree burns.

chakra 545

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

"San, talking isnt going to work here, not anymore. Hes not truly thinking anymore; only the will to protect, kill, and survive remains. We cant talk to it and hope to get any answers, if theres anything left whence it goes down we can try to figure something out." The pronoun it was very important in explaining what he meant to the group, although they probably recognized it as well, this wasnt a person anymore. It was a thing, an animalistic thing created to kill, and thats exactly what it intended to do now. "This barrier wont stop a blast the size of a great white whale, We need a plan! Ill take point, San you back me up!" Howaido braced himself as he gathered chakra in his hand, "Alright, lets go!" Pulling his massive cleaver from its holster on his back, he knew it was finally time. Everything he had worked for he had to push it to the limit, every last bit of training, they all did or no one was getting out alive.

As San opened the barrier Howaido charged forwards in a quick burst of speed and stopped outside the walls of the barrier. His chakra flowing into his cleaver as he wedged it into the ground in front of him the edge of the blade facing the blast. If he still was able to fire it wouldnt mean a thing anymore, his Iron Edge was the ultimate defense against any attack. He hadnt shown anyone this jutsu yet, so it would be a first for all of them to witness it.

-Chakra:580

[Edited]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:14 pm
Lucas looked like he had two personalities fighting for control. when in fact he did. his researcher's instinct told him he could learn so much from this person while his combat instinct told him to work with the team to eliminate the IBD even though he would have love to capture the IBD live.
"ok. so... anyone got an idea as to how to minimize a large area devistation from the cascading splash of destructive chakra that will be imminently coming our way? not to mention the fact that i dont have the chakra left to set up an effective enough barrier to be added to what we have."
he said knowing he had only a small amount of chakra left in reserve if needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm
The steam grew in intensity as the wild I.B.D. hunched forward & let out his non-bijuu-related chakra blast, covering the entire area before him in devastation. Through the fire & flames San's *Whoomp*ing kunai sailed, flying clear through the torso beyond. As the man continued to naturally die from his use of a Forbidden Jutsu, the kunai shifted his stance slightly, angling the direction into a sweeping pattern. Howaido's Iron Exchange caught part of the blast as it swept around, but missed all of the surrounding chakra. Still, canceling out a grand portion of the frontal attack prevented their immediate death as the chakra pushed his now broken, limp body away from his disintegrated sword & back into the iron shell that contained everyone else. As the fading bits of the blast reconverged on the outside portions of the shell, it launched the entire structure containing our protagonists up through the remaining dirt & out to the desert beyond the Outpost. Plummeting out from the lower atmosphere, they were greeted by a gentle slide as the Sand Golem of the Desert Itself recognized them & slowed their descent in time. Rocking to a stop, the outer edge of the iron sphere would be crispy to the touch, but the feeling of elation would pervade their entire bodies. Nobody should have survived something of that magnitude. Nobody.

***MINI-ARC COMPLETED***

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:07 pm
It was a good sum of time before Howaido awoke back on solid ground, he blinked his eyes open as he looked around and tried to sit up. It was a struggle he had twisted his right ankle and snapped his left shin bone so he certainly wasnt walking. As he felt around he identified three cracked ribs, he had broken his left wrist and done something horrible to his right shoulder, it was terribly painful though unbroken as far as he could tell. Howaido identified the rubble that was his sword, it seemed the techniques power had overloaded it and although absorbed it his sword had exploded from the stress of holding the mans entire chakra. He formed three seals with difficulty and grab some of his blood. (He definitely had plenty of it trickling along his body.) Howaido summoned Gamakichi one more time and sighed, as painful as the sigh was. "Gama... kichi-san... Get my... my sword h-... handle there..." It seemed he was having trouble breathing too and so as well talking; Howaido was glad as he looked around though that he seemed to have been able to minimize the damage to the others and take the brunt of his own defensive recoil.

Gamakichi seemed pained that Howaido was in such a position but, he did as commanded and handed Howaido the handle of his cleaver. "A souvenir boss, do you... need me to carry you?" Howaido gripped the handle as tight as he could and looked around forcing a smile, he was the first to awaken. "Yeah... that would... be nice... And-!" Howaido coughed up blood as he noticed his mask he been broken. "Hah... s**t laughin hurts.... Get Gamatatsu to carry the others back to the village too." Gamakichi saluted and prepared to summon his fellow toads with a simple,"YYYYoooosssshhhh!" Two more toads appeared and together they carried the group back to the village.
[Finally over.... Well everyone can post in the village whenever you get on rather than having to travel back. Call it a thanks for giving me a great time during this arc guys.]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm
//Sorry! Had some issues @home, had to deal...//

Ganchou awoke lying in the desert sands, and got up, brushed himself off, and headed towards home.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items