Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
-crawls out from under his rock- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:53 am
Nu Lucrezia
Mine's got Fire Blitz, Hammer Arm, Thrash and Psychic at the moment, I'll try and see what other special attacks it either learns or can learn via TM and go from there

Good combo. I see you're a power-house hitter like I am. Darmanitan can learn Solarbeam from TM 22. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 am
NogginDew
Nu Lucrezia
Mine's got Fire Blitz, Hammer Arm, Thrash and Psychic at the moment, I'll try and see what other special attacks it either learns or can learn via TM and go from there

Good combo. I see you're a power-house hitter like I am. Darmanitan can learn Solarbeam from TM 22. 3nodding
hm...I might see what good, fire-type special attacks it either learns or can learn from TMs, the STAB bonus along with the Zen mode's high sp. atk make for something devastating  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm
Nu Lucrezia
NogginDew
Nu Lucrezia

hm...I might see what good, fire-type special attacks it either learns or can learn from TMs, the STAB bonus along with the Zen mode's high sp. atk make for something devastating

For a Zen Darmanitan, Fire Blitz and Psychic are both STAB attacks, and both are the most powerful attacks in their class. Super Power is also a STAB attack for Darmanitan when he's not in Zen Mode. Let's face it, Darmanitan is just a beast. Hands down the best fire-type Pokemon they've made in a long-a** time that isn't legendary.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 am
Ok, now i think I have to start again. I battle that Thunderous, using the false swipe so I wouldn't kill it. Except it fainted anyway. Haven't seen it back since.
Also, battle Carbilion, or whatever it is in the cave, got it down to 1hp, then one of its attacks hit itself and it fainted, not been back.

Also, battle the elite four, well two. I defeated the Ghost one, then moved onto the next one and got my a** handed to me. All this grinding is a pain in the neck. I'm losing interest now.

cheesy nipples

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:44 pm
cheesy nipples
Ok, now i think I have to start again. I battle that Thunderous, using the false swipe so I wouldn't kill it. Except it fainted anyway. Haven't seen it back since.
Also, battle Carbilion, or whatever it is in the cave, got it down to 1hp, then one of its attacks hit itself and it fainted, not been back.

Also, battle the elite four, well two. I defeated the Ghost one, then moved onto the next one and got my a** handed to me. All this grinding is a pain in the neck. I'm losing interest now.
Once you defeat legendaries, they don't show up again. There's only one of them in the game  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:28 pm
Great, so I've got to start again. well at least i can level up a l8ttle more evenly.

Actually, I may just start again on white, complete it on that version first.  

cheesy nipples

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 pm
i transferred all my 'mons from my Pearl (many of which were, in turn, transferred from my copy of emerald) on my copy of Black

it's ******** awesome having my Lucario again  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:58 am
You know how in the show whenever the pokemon would talk, they'd just say the same thing over and over and you couldn't understand them?

Well, nowadays I just read "pokepokepokemon pokemon pokemon pokemon"

*sigh*

I feel old.  

Violaceous Vertigo

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 am
It's like ******** nerd central in here. hot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:51 am
Couture Debonair
It's like ******** nerd central in here. hot.

Ohhhhhh, yeah. wink  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 pm
How many pokemone series have there been now? I only watched the original, and the first film. Haven't watched it since then.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 pm
cheesy nipples
How many pokemone series have there been now? I only watched the original, and the first film. Haven't watched it since then.

There's been a TV series for each game generation and there's been something like, 15 films. There's probably been filler series thrown in as well

I stopped watching during the second generation, good god those guys knew how to pad that s**t out xd

PS: legendaries are my bitches, I've obtained all the ones I don't need the companion game to get plus any of the ones I got in Pearl and Emerald  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 pm
Nu Lucrezia
cheesy nipples

There's been a TV series for each game generation and there's been something like, 15 films. There's probably been filler series thrown in as well

I stopped watching during the second generation, good god those guys knew how to pad that s**t out xd

PS: legendaries are my bitches, I've obtained all the ones I don't need the companion game to get plus any of the ones I got in Pearl and Emerald

I cant get the legendaries on the black version now. Two of them died when I was fighting them, from their own attacks.

And I had no idea there were so many films or tv shows. Thats what? six, seven series?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:01 pm
cheesy nipples
Nu Lucrezia
cheesy nipples

I cant get the legendaries on the black version now. Two of them died when I was fighting them, from their own attacks.

And I had no idea there were so many films or tv shows. Thats what? six, seven series?
I'm not sure, but new episodes are still being made

brb, researching. e: wikipedia says the show is in it's 14th season at the moment  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 pm
Nu Lucrezia
cheesy nipples
Nu Lucrezia
cheesy nipples

I'm not sure, but new episodes are still being made

brb, researching. e: wikipedia says the show is in it's 14th season at the moment

Holy s**t.
I should watch it again. I wonder if its on itunes

The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas