Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Contests, Charities, Lotteries, Freebies, & More •
The Silver Devil's Charity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:02 pm
Hey, SydneyVictoria here. If you want to be considered for a charity, please read on. Or, maybe you want to donate to make this better. Keep reading whee

1. You must have at least 50 posts to get a donation. No exceptions!
2. You must state why you want a donation. Give a good reason, not just "i need gold cuz i want to spend it on stuffz pls don8 2 meh". That just annoys me.

Rules:
1. No Spamming. That doesn't count, and will get you warned.

2. Bumping in the bump thread DOES NOT COUNT. Neither does bumping anywhere else.

If you are caught doing those things to get a donation, guess what will happen? You won't get a donation.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:36 pm
Uh, okay well I would like a donation because I am trying to get an expensive item... What is it called... Um... *Thinks for about two weeks* Oh! I know! It's Magical Mender! It's not expensive for some people, but it is for me. It's a little over a million, and I am having issues getting past about 150,000 gold because I don't have much to do about gaining gold, I usually just sell stuff. (And ask for donations, lol) Thanks, Nikki  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Bree4Life

Werewolf

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:45 pm
I am donating b/c i want people 2 know i care and plus i want you guys 2 get the money that i wish i could just send to yall not donate biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:45 pm
imma tryin 2 get bad moon so plz don8 enuf 2 buy mrgreen  

The Gibus

Sumiko Aimi

Ice-Cold Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 am
...ammmm.. lemme say that... well coz i really want to clear my wishlist *hell yeah i can't* lol. sooo i just nid a donation...to fulfill it... biggrin thank u biggrin D  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm
djBrownround
imma tryin 2 get bad moon so plz don8 enuf 2 buy mrgreen
I HATE that sentence. Hate it. That's almost the exact same sentence I said NOT TO USE.  

The Silver Devils Wings

magic guardian

Friendly Citizen

16,125 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:09 pm
I am currently questing for a very expensive item it's called Mod Geisha. I have been trying to get it since it came out but it has been impossible because of its price. I have no way of getting gold other than booty grabbing when I have time and since the changes done to the tank, I see my goal very far away, your donation will be much obliged. whee  
• Contests, Charities, Lotteries, Freebies, & More •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games