Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Side decks: good or bad Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:12 pm
The_Wanderer_Samurai
Mustard Like Soup
The_Wanderer_Samurai
Mustard Like Soup
It's funny how terrible you are at this game.

really? you and the rest need to stop thinking you guys are all high and mighty thinking you know it all. if you want to think other suck, I will just call you kaiba. I look at every duelist as the same, but when you start thinking your better then others, then your to into yourself. I dont respect kaiba duelist and I hope you start respecting others if they have a side deck or not, its a game to have fun
We've established this already.

Grav and I ARE superior, to all of you. And we know more, than all of your. Especially you.

You'd like to know how people like us end up, but you are nothing to us. You, are, nothing.

keep thinking that kaiba, it will be your down fall

Dude now you're just being a troll, and a FAIL one at that. Everyone here has flat out TOLD you why you NEED A SIDE DECK; it's quintessential in any functioning deck. Stop blathering on about your Paradox deck; we get it, you're hot for his roboballs, but arguing with people who understand what's needed to succeed is getting you nowhere, and all I'm hearing from you at this point is "LOL YOU PEOPLE ARE s**t IMMA USE MY AWESOME (yeah, awesomely shitty retarded) DECK OF RANDOM CARDS TO PUT YOU IN PLACE KAIBA KAIBA KAIBA".

You're ******** retarded for ignoring perfectly sound advice. GM and MLS are, in fact, the best in this guild filled with trolls like you. I'm ashamed that I was similar in plenty of ways not too long ago, but dude just grow up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:16 pm
We're trolls too, just saiyan.  

Gravitational Molestation

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:16 pm
So much irony.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:19 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWi8RiR7FU  

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 pm
To The_Wanderer_Samurai, this is how you play a side deck properly, or any deck in general.

Ooh ooh

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
(Ooh)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Repeat this process and you're sure to win.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:15 pm
Die.

Still waiting for a response as to how a side deck works and my challenge.  

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:22 pm
Die.

Still waiting for a response as to how a side deck works and my challenge.

Grav are you telling me to die? o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:28 pm
TwinHeart
Yes.

Don't ever do that again, ever.  

Space Toad -B

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 pm
Mustard Like Soup
TwinHeart
Yes.

Don't ever do that again, ever.

My apologies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 pm
P: ******** Rick Roll.  

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:30 pm
P: ******** Rick Roll.

I'm sorry >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:38 pm
sky_rider19
Poison To The Heart
I am not a fan of side decks, as if you make a deck make it ready for anything in the first place instead of using your side deck to fix your problems.

A side deck to me is a excuse to swap card in and out that don`t work as you expected when a enemy plays something(deck) you normally cant counter. so you swap cards in and try again but this time your swap can mess you up as a deck should have mutable ways of winning and if you lose once way what is the chance that this time around your old un swapped deck would of had a better chance of winning. Highly.

If your deck didn't work the first time against an opponent, the chances it will work a second time is probably very minimum. When you build a deck, you build with the side deck in mind. That way when you switch out cards, you're not losing any win conditions.

i think this would depend on statistics like drawing. ive lost a few duels just because of a bad first hand. then sometimes against those same people i raped. but as for the main topic i have no real oppinion either way  

TimithyEcho

sky_rider19

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
sky_rider19
Poison To The Heart
I am not a fan of side decks, as if you make a deck make it ready for anything in the first place instead of using your side deck to fix your problems.

A side deck to me is a excuse to swap card in and out that don`t work as you expected when a enemy plays something(deck) you normally cant counter. so you swap cards in and try again but this time your swap can mess you up as a deck should have mutable ways of winning and if you lose once way what is the chance that this time around your old un swapped deck would of had a better chance of winning. Highly.

If your deck didn't work the first time against an opponent, the chances it will work a second time is probably very minimum. When you build a deck, you build with the side deck in mind. That way when you switch out cards, you're not losing any win conditions.

i think this would depend on statistics like drawing. ive lost a few duels just because of a bad first hand. then sometimes against those same people i raped. but as for the main topic i have no real oppinion either way

True there is the fact of bad hands. Lord knows I've had my fair share of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:16 pm
sky_rider19
SOLIDNSNAKE
sky_rider19
Poison To The Heart

lol it does suck  

TimithyEcho

sky_rider19

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
sky_rider19
SOLIDNSNAKE
sky_rider19
Poison To The Heart

lol it does suck

Yeah especially after one hand you get all mana and then after a mulligan all creatures/spells...
crap sorry slipped into magic brain for a moment.

But yugioh related, I hate it when I get all tribute monsters. Now I mainly use 4 and lower monsters with a few exceptions.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff