Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Yugioh 3D movie Paradox's Deck Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiShinichi_Kudo

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 am
I saw the movie on saturday, and damn was it good! now I know why they needed 3 people to defeat paradox! his deck is mad crazy! right now I have half of his deck completed, do you think these cards are going to me banned or limited? its a movie deck and people might just stick with the anime deck. who agrees that his deck is beast? Paradox is by far the best evil guy in 5ds, yes he is part of the 5ds storyline, his time is the same as Z-ONE.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:08 am
Antinomy > Paradox.... just saying lol  

Tsukinoki

iiShinichi_Kudo

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:11 am
Tsukinoki
Antinomy > Paradox.... just saying lol

lol! if you saw the movie paradox is pure badass, even tho he lost, he has a beast of a deck  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 am
Require a Field spell
Can only control one at a time
No other monster can attack
The only tuner has to use a level 8 malefic monster from the hand

There's no reason for them to be limited of banned.The deck is slow and unreliable. No offense, but the only reason it worked was because it was in the movie and they needed there to be some action so the right cards came at the right time for Paradox. Other than that, I wouldn't run this deck  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

iiShinichi_Kudo

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 am
Aka_Saiyaku
Require a Field spell
Can only control one at a time
No other monster can attack
The only tuner has to use a level 8 malefic monster from the hand

There's no reason for them to be limited of banned.The deck is slow and unreliable. No offense, but the only reason it worked was because it was in the movie and they needed there to be some action so the right cards came at the right time for Paradox. Other than that, I wouldn't run this deck

depends what kind of magic cards and trap cards you have, with being 10 years of me dueling, I kinda figure what cards go good with each deck  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 am
they pretty good. they came in 9th at my locals yesterday. i beat them in round 5 and ended up coming in 4th though. i then came in 1st in top eight elimination.

I refused to play my field spell against them, because if i did they could summon a malefic.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

iiShinichi_Kudo

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 am
axean
they pretty good. they came in 9th at my locals yesterday. i beat them in round 5 and ended up coming in 4th though. i then came in 1st in top eight elimination.

I refused to play my field spell against them, because if i did they could summon a malefic.

I have my magic cards to protect my field spell card, and trap cards to destory the people's monsters, and if I dont get the cards I need I can put them back into my deck and get the ones I want, his deck is kinda like a coin toss u need the right cards, but with the right magic and traps your gold  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:16 am
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean

I have my magic cards to protect my field spell card, and trap cards to destory the people's monsters, and if I dont get the cards I need I can put them back into my deck and get the ones I want, his deck is kinda like a coin toss u need the right cards, but with the right magic and traps your gold

he simply didn't draw his field spell and i wouldn't play mine. otherwise i wouldn't be able to get over his monsters.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

iiShinichi_Kudo

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:19 am
axean
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean

he simply didn't draw his field spell and i wouldn't play mine. otherwise i wouldn't be able to get over his monsters.

then the person that had his deck didnt have the right cards to get his field spell out  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 am
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean

then the person that had his deck didnt have the right cards to get his field spell out

he played 3 terra forming. he was just unlucky is all, he's a friend of mine.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

iiShinichi_Kudo

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 am
axean
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean

I dont help people but tell your friend to have at least 2 magical mallet cards and tell him to look for magic cards that when u dont like ur cards u can put them back and draw again  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:30 am
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean
The_Wanderer_Samurai
axean

I dont help people but tell your friend to have at least 2 magical mallet cards and tell him to look for magic cards that when u dont like ur cards u can put them back and draw again

O_o. he ran trade-in's and allure. that's even better if you ask me. magical mallet is a game of chance. it's also a -1.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am
You can block almost ALL of the Sin monsters (except for gear, paradox and truth dragons) by keeping an imperial iron wall.
It instantly blocks any and all removing tactics used to summon the bulk of those monsters. ALSO, with MST now at 2, as well as scraps' tendancy for field destruction, you can easily block any field from staying for too long, getting rid of Sins one after the other.

The bulk of lower tier Sin monsters don't have any secondary effect, and rely heavily on support from spells and traps. Perhaps combining the extra deck removal Sins with a D.D. deck can help, but they'll still share weakness for IIW.

The biggest thing for me in the new movie pack is easily Junk Gardna (of which I want to get 2 copies); with new junk support coming from premium pack manga cards, as well as extreme victory's 2 additions, it fleshes out the small archtype just enough to support with splashable spells and traps, maybe even equipment for a Junk/Life stream deck to form.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 am
The_Wanderer_Samurai
with being 10 years of me dueling, I kinda figure what cards go good with each deck
The_Wanderer_Samurai
have at least 2 magical mallet cards and tell him to look for magic cards that when u dont like ur cards u can put them back and draw again
Apparently not.

I used to have a saying a while back, here in YFaG. Spending ten years as an idiot doesn't make you any less of an idiot.  

Space Toad -B

iiShinichi_Kudo

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 am
Labyrinthknight7
You can block almost ALL of the Sin monsters (except for gear, paradox and truth dragons) by keeping an imperial iron wall.
It instantly blocks any and all removing tactics used to summon the bulk of those monsters. ALSO, with MST now at 2, as well as scraps' tendancy for field destruction, you can easily block any field from staying for too long, getting rid of Sins one after the other.

The bulk of lower tier Sin monsters don't have any secondary effect, and rely heavily on support from spells and traps. Perhaps combining the extra deck removal Sins with a D.D. deck can help, but they'll still share weakness for IIW.

The biggest thing for me in the new movie pack is easily Junk Gardna (of which I want to get 2 copies); with new junk support coming from premium pack manga cards, as well as extreme victory's 2 additions, it fleshes out the small archtype just enough to support with splashable spells and traps, maybe even equipment for a Junk/Life stream deck to form.

paradox's deck will only be my secondary deck, I mostly use my blackwing deck and I beat alot of powerful decks with it like 6 samurai's, x-saber, scrap, and even lightsworn decks  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff