Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I think I may have to involve law enforcement this time. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this bullshit or what?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:39 am
So basically, all my life, I've had this overbearing aunt (not blood related, on my father's side) who has tried to act like she is my mother. We have had many, many problems, especially once my parents got divorced and my mother started renting the house next door to her.

I am eighteen years old now, and I live with my father. He bought the house my mother was renting, so I still live next door to her. The last couple of months, we have been totally fine for the most part. She has mostly kept her nose out of my business.

Well, her son (my cousin, obviously) has practically been up my a** the last couple of weeks. I have no privacy or alone time, unless it's like two in the morning. He just walks into my house, comes into my room, and plops himself down and starts irritating me. He's also eighteen, and he thinks he's "grown" and doesn't have to listen to anybody. I have told him numerous times that he was getting on my nerves and that he was giving me headaches.

(By the way, they ALWAYS walk right in. Keeping the door locked doesn't help. They have a key to my house and my car. So that's super.)

Last night I got to the point where I told him to shut up or go home. He started acting stupid again right before he left, so I told him that he didn't need to come over tomorrow. So he got pissy and went home and cried to his mommy, even though he's so "grown up."

She comes over and starts yelling at me, getting in my face in my own home. She starts yelling about how it's my "daddy's house" and how I "have no say." Because I held my hand up to her and refused to apologize about anything, she called me childish and told me I needed to grow up. Has she looked in the mirror?

So I post this on FB
You know what? It IS my father's house. Don't come in and whine at me like you own the place. You know who you are, and I'm sure I'll hear all about you seeing this later. Honestly, I would have said this to your face, but I'm currently not home. Go play parent in your OWN home.

I did not name her, I did not address her. I did not directly accuse her of anything. I did not insult her. I did not call her any sort of name.

Her son wrote this on my FB and attacked my friends for being concerned.
To me he said: SHUT THE ******** UP ABOUT MY MOM U b***h IF U GOT A PROBLEM ABOUT HER COME SEE ME OH AND YOU ARE HOME NOW SO COME SAY IT TO HER FAE ALL I DID WAS SAY ONE WORD TO YOU AND YOU BLOW THE ******** UP BUTT I GUESS NO ONE CAN SAY A DAM WORD TO SHANNON OR IT WILL FLIP HER LITTLE APPLE CART

To my best friend: U CAN SHUT THE ******** UP TO U LITTLE b***h

To my other good friend: IM PRETTY SURE SHE DOESNT CARE

YEAH CALEB YOU ARE RIGHT SHANNON IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME BUT DON'T BLOW THE HELL UP OVER SOME STUPID BULLSHIT ITS A BUNCH OF DRAMA

LOOK DUDE URE BEST BET IS TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS

She is a school bus driver. She runs high school, middle, and elementary. You would think that she would not have time to come home in the middle of her job. It looks like she's using county time to start s**t? After her high school run, she came back home and parked her bus in front of my house. My dad went outside, and she started screaming at him on our front porch about how I needed to apologize for what I posted on FB. She wanted to come into the house and get in my face again, but my dad wouldn't let her in.

If she tries to say anything else to me, I really think I'm going to ask her to leave the premises before I call the police for trespassing and harassment. I really do not see another course of action I can take. Things used to be so bad between us that my mother was going to get a restraining order against her for me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 am
[=====================================]

they stare at me

yea it would be wise to get some profesional help on this. it sounds to me that she needs metal help and the kid.. god seriously think im more gown up and im 13 ask if u can get a lock on ur bedroom door just incase. but yea police would come in handy since its basicly trespassing and theyre not respecting your privacy wich is both against the law (as far as i know)
ill wish you good luck on this one and hope my adivce will help u out

why do they ask the questions

[========================================]

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 am
Yeah, calling the authorities might be your best option here. Personally, I would beat the piss out of your cousin but thats just me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:46 am
No offence, but if I was related to those people I would either kill them myself, or put a bullet in my head O.O

Do what you gotta do. They sound f***ed in the head.  

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150

MissDemeter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 am
First thing you should do is: change your locks. If she or the son can't get in, that's already a start. If she starts yelling outside of your house, call the police and get her fined for noise pollution. If that doesn't work, and she's still getting in your face, ask for police protection. She sounds unstable, and so does the son. There is no possible reason why you should have to be going through this. I highly recommend using the police.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As soon as I read how she bursts into your house regularly because she has keys to your house AND car, I raged.

You should DEFINITELY get the law involved. She sounds like the woman who won't listen to reason. We all have to listen to the law, or we'll be punished. And from what I assume, she sounds smart enough to know better. Not smart, but smart enough. Do what you need to. Get a restraining order. She needs to firmly be put in her place.

(Brushes by Obsidian Dawn)

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:26 pm
You can sew her and her son for it. Calling the police is your best course of action.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm
Don't take that crap call the cops.

IF they don't do anything ask your dad for a handgun for protection.

these people seem ******** crazy.  

Ants In Your Underpants

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50

MissDemeter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 am
Also, keep us posted on the goingson, okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 am
[=====================================]

they stare at me

call the black cops http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mRkakYaLLQ4/TN2UR3Nt4kI/AAAAAAAAAD0/Srj0O77gmx8/s1600/carl-on-duty-black-cops.jpg
(no offence im black my self -.<)

why do they ask the questions

[========================================]

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

JovitaTanuwidjaja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 pm
Vivioxo
So basically, all my life, I've had this overbearing aunt (not blood related, on my father's side) who has tried to act like she is my mother. We have had many, many problems, especially once my parents got divorced and my mother started renting the house next door to her.

I am eighteen years old now, and I live with my father. He bought the house my mother was renting, so I still live next door to her. The last couple of months, we have been totally fine for the most part. She has mostly kept her nose out of my business.

Well, her son (my cousin, obviously) has practically been up my a** the last couple of weeks. I have no privacy or alone time, unless it's like two in the morning. He just walks into my house, comes into my room, and plops himself down and starts irritating me. He's also eighteen, and he thinks he's "grown" and doesn't have to listen to anybody. I have told him numerous times that he was getting on my nerves and that he was giving me headaches.

(By the way, they ALWAYS walk right in. Keeping the door locked doesn't help. They have a key to my house and my car. So that's super.)

Last night I got to the point where I told him to shut up or go home. He started acting stupid again right before he left, so I told him that he didn't need to come over tomorrow. So he got pissy and went home and cried to his mommy, even though he's so "grown up."

She comes over and starts yelling at me, getting in my face in my own home. She starts yelling about how it's my "daddy's house" and how I "have no say." Because I held my hand up to her and refused to apologize about anything, she called me childish and told me I needed to grow up. Has she looked in the mirror?

So I post this on FB
You know what? It IS my father's house. Don't come in and whine at me like you own the place. You know who you are, and I'm sure I'll hear all about you seeing this later. Honestly, I would have said this to your face, but I'm currently not home. Go play parent in your OWN home.

I did not name her, I did not address her. I did not directly accuse her of anything. I did not insult her. I did not call her any sort of name.

Her son wrote this on my FB and attacked my friends for being concerned.
To me he said: SHUT THE ******** UP ABOUT MY MOM U b***h IF U GOT A PROBLEM ABOUT HER COME SEE ME OH AND YOU ARE HOME NOW SO COME SAY IT TO HER FAE ALL I DID WAS SAY ONE WORD TO YOU AND YOU BLOW THE ******** UP BUTT I GUESS NO ONE CAN SAY A DAM WORD TO SHANNON OR IT WILL FLIP HER LITTLE APPLE CART

To my best friend: U CAN SHUT THE ******** UP TO U LITTLE b***h

To my other good friend: IM PRETTY SURE SHE DOESNT CARE

YEAH CALEB YOU ARE RIGHT SHANNON IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME BUT DON'T BLOW THE HELL UP OVER SOME STUPID BULLSHIT ITS A BUNCH OF DRAMA

LOOK DUDE URE BEST BET IS TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS

She is a school bus driver. She runs high school, middle, and elementary. You would think that she would not have time to come home in the middle of her job. It looks like she's using county time to start s**t? After her high school run, she came back home and parked her bus in front of my house. My dad went outside, and she started screaming at him on our front porch about how I needed to apologize for what I posted on FB. She wanted to come into the house and get in my face again, but my dad wouldn't let her in.

If she tries to say anything else to me, I really think I'm going to ask her to leave the premises before I call the police for trespassing and harassment. I really do not see another course of action I can take. Things used to be so bad between us that my mother was going to get a restraining order against her for me.

Call the police or the authorities. They have been disturbing you and intruding or invading your home no mater what. INVADING YOUR RPIVACY, thats what I meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:45 pm
If i were you i would've beat the sh*t out of them a long time ago. I admire you for keeping your cool.

You should definately call the police.

If that doesn't work if they tresspass on your dad's property again, you have the legal right to beat the f*** out of them.  

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:14 pm
I understand that it's your facebook but if you are going to post something even if it's something as benign as "my cousin annoyed me today" and the relations in question have access to view that part of your profile, then well you're just inviting more drama. So you already knew your aunt was nuts and then pretty much provoked her so the whole coming home in the middle of the day thing is your fault.

The rest of it? From your point of view, you're screwed. Damned if you do or don't so I say just don't give them any more ammo. Vent in places that they can't see. More importantly, talk to your dad since they named him as the authority. Tell your dad to tell them that they must KNOCK FIRST and request permission to enter his home even if you are the only person there. If they don't like that then they shouldn't come over. He has to take a stand on this because they disregard you. Tell them to talk to your dad if they try to start s**t with you. "My dad said to give back the key" "My dad said to call first" "My dad said to knock first" "My dad said you have to ask permission to enter my bedroom" Duck, weave, deflect and they will eventually run out of energy.

They want you to get pissed and to react. So don't give it to them. The police will just add more drama. Which, is what they want because that means they are getting under your skin. The more you ignore them; the faster they will go away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm
call the cops! and get restraining orders! stressed  

inu_fan77777

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:43 pm
Juxtaposedjoker
I understand that it's your facebook but if you are going to post something even if it's something as benign as "my cousin annoyed me today" and the relations in question have access to view that part of your profile, then well you're just inviting more drama. So you already knew your aunt was nuts and then pretty much provoked her so the whole coming home in the middle of the day thing is your fault.

The rest of it? From your point of view, you're screwed. Damned if you do or don't so I say just don't give them any more ammo. Vent in places that they can't see. More importantly, talk to your dad since they named him as the authority. Tell your dad to tell them that they must KNOCK FIRST and request permission to enter his home even if you are the only person there. If they don't like that then they shouldn't come over. He has to take a stand on this because they disregard you. Tell them to talk to your dad if they try to start s**t with you. "My dad said to give back the key" "My dad said to call first" "My dad said to knock first" "My dad said you have to ask permission to enter my bedroom" Duck, weave, deflect and they will eventually run out of energy.

They want you to get pissed and to react. So don't give it to them. The police will just add more drama. Which, is what they want because that means they are getting under your skin. The more you ignore them; the faster they will go away.

I agree.

Leave calling the cops to the last resort, like if they're seriously causing harm.

And, by all means-tell your dad. Talk to your mom. If the crazy aunt and dipshit cousin won't listen to you, they will have to listen to your parents.

You're 18. If you really can't stand this drama, then ask if you can move out. Or stay at a friend's.

It really does amaze me, the kind of ignorant, pathetic people tha exist in the world. stare

I wish you the best of luck.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces