Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Agathangelus Preparatory School (no longer accecpting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magado1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:40 pm
Adrian smiled as he saw ewan puff somke, odly enough he felt as if he understood what he ment, as if he read his actions as words, but all he had done was puff smoke. "did...did he just tell you he wasnt going to say anything...somehow thats what i got out of just puffing smoke....weird" he shook it off as nothing then got back to the conversation "anyways, a softspot for wounded and struggling...well i better make sure i keep haveing problems to struggle with or otherwise be wounded....hmm it seems i need a new problem seeing as im all healed up" he laughed. "and black isnt a color, it is a neutral, just like where i would prefer the world to be insted of these damn wars, i have always seen black as the true flag of peace." when he was punched he laughed "well good, because i was ready to have a talk with this man, i dont care who he is." he joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 pm
Terra felt his chest seize and his body convulse, and even though she whispered comforting words it didnt help his situation mentally or physically, he reached up ad grabbed her wrist but the damage the void was doing left him weak so he couldnt pry her hand from him

Thrones looked at his brother and let his head hang"i know...its my fault to begin with..i spoke to father about her and he refuses to let her into paradise, so in return i refise to go as well...she wants me to go with out her...when she said that i stormed off"he said looking at his bloodied fists and then looked up at the small mountain"i need to find away to free her of the demon within her...cause if i can not i will end up fighting with father"he said looking at his brother with a look only most mad men carry  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:45 am
Oly raised a curious eyebrow, "Yeah, actually. He said my secret's safe with him. How'd you know?" Oly frowned and shook her head, taking his hands in hers and looking up at him with her soft brown eyes, "No, I don't want you to struggle anymore. I want you to be happy." Her expression lightened, then a smile grew, "I know what black is, although you'r slightly wrong. In light, black is the absence of color, but in pigment it's every color combined. So I guess, either way it's still a sign of peace. A neutral territory." She grinned, then laughed, running her fingers through her short red hair, "I'm sure he would love to speak with you. You two are the same, in a way."

Morrigan gritted her teeth against the emotional pain this was causing her and continued to pull, watching as a sickening sticky black substance oozed from Terra's chest and into her hand. When he grabbed her wrist she ignored his hand and kept pulling.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 am
Adrian shruged "i dont know, i just...understood." whe she took his hands he smiled "oly, it was a joke, im kidding, it's gonna be fine im done with that demon im fine now...well other than the damn horns, and your little nick name." he chuckled "yes well neutral territory is where everyone should be, it makes life for everyone easier." when she laughed about them meeting and talking he raised an eyebrow "me, similar to that guy, i think not, im way better." then he noticed the ground shakeing, it was as if an earthquake were happening, and he looked up, a very large unstable part of the cave roof broke off, and began to fall, fast. "s**t" he tried to change into his demon form, he eyes began to shift, but they stoped and the black receeded "doubble s**t, why...nevermind." he looked up agian and snaped his fingers, several different platforms one on on top of the other were between them and the boulder, but it was breaking them fast. "come on lets get out of her." he grabed oly's arm and started running, draging her along.  

magado1

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 pm
Cherbum patted his brother and grabbed his fist, "Do not destroy the mountain, the animals will not be happy." He said and motioned for him to sit down. "First things first, relax your mind. You do no good when you get panicked. If you cannot find a way, you know she will not let you go with her, even without Gods interference, she is stubborn. You must do what is right for the greater good, that is our true purpose on Earth, so instead of fighting with her with the time you have why not love her now, you have a few hundred years."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:24 pm
Thrones looked at his brother and jerked his fist away"even my own brother...a man who has his heart for a woman himself cant seem to understand where im coming from....i dont just want a few hundred years...i want forever, i want her at my side always"he said as his skin started to take the shade of grey"and if it means i need to take the path of the fallen brothers then i will"he said as his anger started to radiate from his body

Terra seized up again and his hand fell limply to his side and his head fell back  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 am
Oly smiled, "My nickname is great." She didn't get much time to say much of anything after that because suddenly there was a rumble and crack, then the roof started to cave in. She watched Adrian try to change, and fail, then create the dark platforms. She used her own powers to push the boulder from the bottom to buy them some more time, then she rushed towards the entrance of the cave with Adrian. She heard Ewan roar, the heard the crash of a boulder from behind them, then a blast of searing heat. Dust thundered from behind them as they neared the cave mouth.

Aoife stopped crying after a bit, then decided to go inside and get to work. She needed to scrye for her daughter to monitor her kingdom. With a sigh she stood, drying the rest of her tears and smiling sadly at the soothing presence of her sister. She walked out of the forest and glanced up, seeing Niyol flying overhead. He seemed to be in a hurry, so Aoife let him be. She entered the school and headed for her room, passing by a room with the sounds of... A child weeping? She knew almost instantly who it was, judging by the room in which the girl was in. Aoife's naturally kind nature sent her knocking on the door gently, calling inside, "Vivian? Dear, what's the matter?"

Morrigan ripped away the last of the poison, tossing it into the nearest shadow, which ate it greedily. Shadow was just about the only thing that could engulf anything, no matter the power or sickness. And it wasn't at all picky. When Morrigan felt Terra go limp she cursed under her breath, thinking to Asmodeus, Father, you don't suppose I killed him?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 am
Cherbum sighed, "I am not saying give up, just that you have a long time to figure it out. Fight for her, just as i would Aoife, but you know her and she will not change her mind. So while you are figuring it out you should be with her." He said and smiled at him. "Because you are hurting her, and i know you do not want that."

Vivian opened the door, her face streaked with tears, "Thrones is going to fall for me. . . because i am not allowed into heaven." She said and felt more tears brim her eyes.

Seraphim was napping when he felt a small shake, he smiled, feeling rather happy that the and Scathach did not seem to have any problems yet. Perhaps when they must separate but he had a feeling Scathach had a good soul.  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

magado1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:41 pm
Adrian had a thought, realizeing he could use his flames again. he shot a ball of flame next to them and it changed shape, getting larger, then detail began to form, it took shape and continued to move along side them. in a matter of seconds adrian's motorcycle was next to them. he jumped onto it pulling oly on with him seeing as he was still holding her wrist. "hold on...tight" they took off at high speeds, leaveing the cave in a few seconds, with a trail of black platform behind them, he stoped after getting far enough away from the cave, then turning back he looked "ewan is ok isnt he."

Asmodeus thought "i dont think you did, i think this is his own fault, and thats if he is even dead, remember there are many things that should kill someone but dont, look at me dear, i should be dead, but here i am."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:20 pm
Terra laid there limp in Morrigan's arms and then a gave a seizing, loud, gasping cough as his chest started to slowly mend with the sound of bending metal, his skin wasnt changing back but the poison was no longer infecting him

Thrones looked as his brother and sighed"this is what i get for not being the level headed of the three isnt it"he said nodding and then vanishing in a flash of silver and reappearing behind Vivian in her room"Im a cursed man St.Storm...you know that, to fight for you, to love you, and to make sure no harm comes to you...yet here iam hurting you right now"he said as he kept his face turned away, hidden by the shadows"why do you tolerate me"he said as his skin returned to its light tan color and his eyes again a ice blue, his wings slowly growing back  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 pm
Oly gave a small squeak and stumbled onto Adrian's bike, wrapping her arms tight around his waist and burying her face in his shoulder. When the bike took off she tightened her grip, hardly breathing until Adrian stopped. When he turned to speak to her she sighed and let go, looking back towards the cave with worried eyes, "I... I don't know. I think so." And then a plume of dust and smoke came from the cave, and out trudged Ewan grumpily, looking very much like an old man whose nap had been interrupted, That was obnoxious. It's a good thing my hoard wasn't in there. Oly laughed, "Yeah, Adrian, he's fine."

Aoife looked at Vivian in shock, then pulled her into a hug, "Oh dear. Vivian, sweet heart, it'll be okay. I'm sure he'll make the right choice." But when Thrones suddenly appeared, Aoife was not so sure that what she said was the truth. She let go of Vivian and took a step back, "I'll leave you two alone." She knew that the probability of Thrones falling was high. Already Aoife could feel the taint in him. With a sigh and a shake of her head at the pain this blasted school was causing, she turned and headed down the hall, debating whether or not she should return to her kingdom and leave the memories of this school and Cherubim behind.

Morrigan didn't have time to answer her father, for at that moment Terra seemed to awaken. She gave a sigh of relief and hugged him close, kissing his forehead, "Thank the gods!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:30 pm
Adrian smiled when she said ewan was fine "good, good...but why did you let go, that was fun, please feel free to hold onto me like that anytime you want." he laughed "well what i really want to know is, why did the cave collapse like that, or atleast a portion did...and why couldn't i use my demon form....could it have a time limit that i have used up for now." he shook his head "well i guess it doesnt matter, whats done is done, lets just go back to the school, unless ofcoarse you have any suggestions on where we should go."  

magado1

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:11 pm
Vivian smiled at Aoife, "Thank you. . . can i come find you later?" She asked then looked at Thrones. "Because i love you, its as simple as that." Vi said and wiped her face. She bet she look horrible and didn't want him to see her like this. "Why do you taint yourself?"

Cherbum smiled at his brother and sat there staring off into space. "I know i should go talk to her." He said out loud and sighed rubbing his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:04 pm
Oly chuckled, wrapping her arms back around him lightly, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you enjoyed the death grip." She sighed and rested her cheek against his shoulder blade, leaning into him heavily, "I don't know why it collapsed. Maybe there was an earthquake." She smiled and kissed his shoulder, "No, I can't think of anywhere else." Suddenly her demeanor darkened, "Although, I'm not sure if I can handle being around people right now. I'm still kind of...." She sighed and closed her eyes, not sure of the word she was looking for.

Aoife glanced back over her shoulder and nodded to Vivian, "Of course, dear." She sighed and went into her room, lifting the small hand mirror from the vanity and placing it onto the floor, then pricking her finger and letting a drop of blood fall onto the glass. It seemed to ripple like water, then an image appeared of a woman who looked remarkably similar to Aoife, but was slightly taller and whose features were more square. Aoife smiled at the projection of the girl, who smiled back and said, "Hey, mom." Aoife nodded, wanting to reach out and take the girl's hand, but knowing that her finger would pass right through. Regardless, the mother and daughter talked for a long time, about anything and everything. It wasn't very often that Aoife got to talk to her daughter for long periods of time, but she had managed to catch the girl when she had nothing in particular to do.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers