Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Sneak Peek Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 pm
Did anyone go? if so what did you get?

i pulled an ultimate Odin, some nordic stuff and some common six sams (which i traded for more common nordic stuff) then i won a play mat to match my Odin XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 pm
I went, but didn't enter. Uhm, my friend did. He pulled some nordic stuff. Pulled a Thor, Maxx "C"
that's kind of stuff.
I just took the stuff that he didn't want. And by that I meant I took one card I wanted. Stardust Phantom.
I also wanted Stardust sparkle. Or shimmer whatever that card is called. <.<
But no one pulled it.
Why do I want these cards?! xD  

R e M i x loid

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 am
I pulled two Six Strike Thunder Blasts. going again today to try and pull more trade fodder.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 am
Ice storms got our cards stuck in Texas, so there was no sneak peek in my area. It got moved to next weekend  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Junk 1t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 am
There is also the Texas so I'm not sure many people will be doing the sneek peak

I got whipped in the tournament, I got 3 Samurai, 1 Karakuri, 1 Tiki, no Yaksha and 1 Scrap Shark -w-
(thoses were the top cards in my tournament)

and the rarest card I pulled was.... Vortex the Whirlwind!

ya that's right, the best card I pulled was another copy of the limted edition card -w-

The luckiest people here, one pull Ghost Odin and normal Odin (sold'em both for $90)

The other got 2 of the Nordic field spell and Hero Ice Edge  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 pm
I pulled a Scrap Breaker, Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Bureido" (Ultimate), Scrap Worm and Stardust Phantom....I dont count the Wattberyx, because it is naff.

I run Scraps so Breaker was cool.
My Housemate got Odin, he's in love with the concept of a Nordic deck - pricey though.

I got some Zero Force and since i am running Fortune Ladies aswell this card intrigued me.

Everyone was after the Six Sam cards, which i was glad to have not drawn because they offend my eyes. I think they are lame and its a shame.  

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm
Scrap Dragon
I pulled a Scrap Breaker, Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Bureido" (Ultimate), Scrap Worm and Stardust Phantom....I dont count the Wattberyx, because it is naff.

My Housemate got Odin, he's in love with the concept of a Nordic deck - pricey though.

I got some Zero Force and since i am running Fortune Ladies aswell this card intrigued me.

Everyone was after the Six Sam cards, which i was glad to have not drawn because they offend my eyes. I think they are lame and its a shame.

yup nordics are pricey.... probrably gonna spend a fortune getting those tuners and gods not to mention the support cards >.<

and scrap breaker to me is a meh, nice concept but if i ever get one i think i'll just run 1  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm

My town's Sneak Preview was delayed...
-A-

I have to wait a week, I hope to pull at least one of the Polar Gods.
(( Preferably Thor, he looks the best c: ))

Everett Hallows

Sparkly Man-Lover

Mr_dragon

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
Ice storms got our cards stuck in Texas, so there was no sneak peek in my area. It got moved to next weekend

Well we FINALLY got 2 snow days here in flint, michigan, but the sets didn't make because of them and the store hasn't decided whether they'll do the sneak peek or not and I spent the last few months saving up crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:22 am
Tsukinoki
Scrap Dragon

yup nordics are pricey.... probrably gonna spend a fortune getting those tuners and gods not to mention the support cards >.<

and scrap breaker to me is a meh, nice concept but if i ever get one i think i'll just run 1
It's really not just "meh", it's beautiful. I'll be running at least two from now on.  

Gravitational Molestation

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:07 pm
Tsukinoki
Scrap Dragon

It's really not just "meh", it's beautiful. I'll be running at least two from now on.

I pick cyber dragon over it, doesnt have the destruction ability, and i can synchro for scrap dragon or scrap twin.With this thing i can only synchro for scrap twin, unless i run scrap worm then i can get scrap dragon out. but i really don't want to main deck breaker, i would side it though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm
Cyber Dragon won't activate your scrap effects, can only be used if you have no monsters, etc etc.

Relying on Scrap Storm to key off your Goblins and start your engine is ridiculous. Breaker feeds the engine, that's what makes it at least fifteen thousand times better than Cyber Dragon.

Honestly, have you even tested it? If you had, you'd know better than the ridiculousness you're sprouting.  

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 pm
I dont need cyber to get my effects i need it to be synchro material. and if i wanted somthing like this i would rather wait for Scrap Orthos. And why would you use storm on Goblin? Use it on Beast.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 am
Tsukinoki
I dont need cyber to get my effects i need it to be synchro material. and if i wanted somthing like this i would rather wait for Scrap Orthos. And why would you use storm on Goblin? Use it on Beast.
Lawl, trying to teach me how to play Scraps.

Orthros, yes, is ridiculously good but that doesn't make Scrap Breaker any less good.

You don't need Cyber Dragon to feed your synchros anymore than the deck already accomplishes. Breaker is COMPLETELY THERE TO FEED THE ENGINE. Not the synchro mechanics, the recycling engine.

Herp derp, why would I use a Scrapstorm on Goblin? I don't know... because it's there? I already have a dead Beast? I want to use Scrapstorm to make their Dark Hole less of a gain? Their Torrential Tribute? Their Brionac? Their Trishula? Their Gungnir? Hm, sounds like a good thing right there. You know, trading your Storm to draw, trading the Goblin to get something in the GY, and causing their card to be a minus? neutral Just because Beast is the better opening with Storm doesn't mean you won't ever be able to nor shouldn't use it on Goblin.

You seriously have never tested Breaker, stop judging it until you try it. Trust me, Breaker is ******** amazing.  

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:12 am
Tsukinoki
Lawl, trying to teach me how to play Scraps.

Orthros, yes, is ridiculously good but that doesn't make Scrap Breaker any less good.

You don't need Cyber Dragon to feed your synchros anymore than the deck already accomplishes. Breaker is COMPLETELY THERE TO FEED THE ENGINE. Not the synchro mechanics, the recycling engine.

Herp derp, why would I use a Scrapstorm on Goblin? I don't know... because it's there? I already have a dead Beast? I want to use Scrapstorm to make their Dark Hole less of a gain? Their Torrential Tribute? Their Brionac? Their Trishula? Their Gungnir? Hm, sounds like a good thing right there. You know, trading your Storm to draw, trading the Goblin to get something in the GY, and causing their card to be a minus? neutral Just because Beast is the better opening with Storm doesn't mean you won't ever be able to nor shouldn't use it on Goblin.

You seriously have never tested Breaker, stop judging it until you try it. Trust me, Breaker is ******** amazing.

upon further reflection...i'd still side it over main it (for now at least).
My reason isn't in its use but because i don't see it fitting in my deck, at the moment, since my deck is not pure scraps but scrap-keepers. If i ran pure scrap sure why not i saw a build that included it that did really well apparently.
and another thing i don't like about it comes with personal experience, i bought a scrap mind reader for 16 bucks. turns out it is much better sided and replaced with a glow up or effect veiler rather than main decked.
lastly i can't test it cuz i don't own one (or 2) and i refuse to proxy. never have never will, and i dont intend to change now.  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff