Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Questions? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:34 pm
If i activate Pot of Duality, does that mean i can't synchro summon during that turn?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm
Correct, you cannot Synchro Summon that turn.  

Space Toad -B

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:46 pm
If my opponent synchro summons Black Rose Dragon, and i use Book of Moon on it, is it's first effect negated?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:51 pm
2. I use scraps and i have a hand of 1 scrap beast and 2 scrapstorms.
I summon scrap beast in attack mode.
I activate scrapstorm from my hand.
Can i chain the other 2 scrapstorms to this card from my hand or would they have to have been set on the field previously?  

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm
Scrap Dragon
If my opponent synchro summons Black Rose Dragon, and i use Book of Moon on it, is it's first effect negated?
If the opponent declares priority, no.

EDIT: Quick-Play Spells can go on chain from your hand during your turn only. They must be activated from the field during your opponent's turn, and you cannot activate them the same turn they are set.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:01 pm
Mustard Like Soup
Scrap Dragon

EDIT: Quick-Play Spells can go on chain from your hand during your turn only. They must be activated from the field during your opponent's turn, and you cannot activate them the same turn they are set.

Declares priority?  

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm
Scrap Dragon
Mustard Like Soup
Scrap Dragon

Declares priority?

Turn player has priority. If they decide to use it ("Claim priority") Thentheir effect activates first in the chain  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 am
If i summoned a scrap beast and my opponent used Bottomless trap hole. Could i activate Scrapstorm from my hand and chain it to sav my beast?  

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm
I have a Scrap Dragon and 2 scrapstorms face down.

My opponents turn:
He activates MST and chooses one of my Scrapstorms.
I chain it with the scrapstorm then chain it with the other Scrapstorm.

Resolve, I send Scrap Golem to the graveyard and draw a card. Scrap Dragon is destroyed.
Does his effect adtivate or does it miss it's chance because the other chain effect still needs to be resolved?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 pm
Can activate Royal Decree during my opponents standby phase, even if he hasnt done anything? Or do i have to wait for him to activate something or summon?  

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 pm
Scrap Dragon
If i summoned a scrap beast and my opponent used Bottomless trap hole. Could i activate Scrapstorm from my hand and chain it to save my beast?

Yes, Scrapstorm becomes chain link two and resolves. Beast is destroyed but not removed from play and you send a scrap from your deck to the grave and draw. Without a target, Bottomless goes to the grave.

Scrap Dragon
I have a Scrap Dragon and 2 scrapstorms face down.

My opponents turn:
He activates MST and chooses one of my Scrapstorms.
I chain it with the scrapstorm then chain it with the other Scrapstorm.

Resolve, I send Scrap Golem to the graveyard and draw a card. Scrap Dragon is destroyed.
Does his effect adtivate or does it miss it's chance because the other chain effect still needs to be resolved?

no. Both scrapstorms activate and you don't get Scrap Dragon's effect because it needs to be destroyed by an opponent's effect

Scrap Dragon
Can activate Royal Decree during my opponents standby phase, even if he hasnt done anything? Or do i have to wait for him to activate something or summon?

You can activate Royal decree whenever you want, as long as it's not the turn it was set.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
no. Both scrapstorms activate and you don't get Scrap Dragon's effect because it needs to be destroyed by an opponent's effect CARD
Fixed. Biggest load of silliness is suiciding Scrap Dragon for GG. It's still killed by an opponent's CARD, even if you initiated the attack biggrin  

Gravitational Molestation

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:53 am
Scrap Dragon

You can activate Royal decree whenever you want, as long as it's not the turn it was set.

Does this work for all traps, like Icarus attack. Could my opponent use it after i've drawn?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 am
Scrap Dragon
If i have Doomcalibur knight on the field and I summon a Thunder King my next turn, does DC Knight destroy them both?

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 am
Gravitational Molestation
Aka_Saiyaku
no. Both scrapstorms activate and you don't get Scrap Dragon's effect because it needs to be destroyed by an opponent's effect CARD
Fixed. Biggest load of silliness is suiciding Scrap Dragon for GG. It's still killed by an opponent's CARD, even if you initiated the attack biggrin

He's talking about taking it out with his own Scrapstorm though, so the effect does not activate

Scrap Dragon
If i have Doomcalibur knight on the field and I summon a Thunder King my next turn, does DC Knight destroy them both?

Only when his Thunder King's effect is activated.

Example: You have DCK and Rai-oh. Your opponent uses Monster Reborn to revive monster. You activate Rai-oh, but DCK forces you to tribute it to stop Rai-oh's effect. Both monsters are destroyed and Monster Reborn brings back the targeted monster from the grave

Scrap Dragon
Aka_Saiyaku
Scrap Dragon

Does this work for all traps, like Icarus attack. Could my opponent use it after i've drawn?

Yes. If your opponent sets a trap and ends his/her turn, they can activate it as soon as your turn begins, and vise versa  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff