Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Magical

Back to Guilds

This is a place where pagans, witches, and others who wish to know can come to learn from each other, and grow! 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Magic, Witchcraft, New Generation 

Reply *~General Discussion and Debate~*
VOTE! For Your New Guild ~ VICE-CAPTAIN ~ !! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choose who you think would make the best Vice Captain for the guild.
  rmcdra
  MercyWild
  Little Batwing
  Ziekara
  Renkon Root
View Results

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 pm
Because our lovely guild Captain, Artistic Genocide, is a real person with a real life she cannot always be available when the guild needs her. For this reason we, the guild staff, have decided that we need a Vice Captain to stand in for her when she is unavailable. Because this is a decision that will effect the whole guild and not just us Crew, we have decided that you all should have the right to decide who becomes out VC!

Above you will see a poll, please vote for the Crew member you think would make the best Vice Captain. Below you will find links to their profiles to better acquaint you with then and give an idea of their general characters, etc.

* rmcdra
* MercyWild
* Little Batwing
* Ziekara
* Renkon Root

Should you require any other information about the guild Crew before casting your vote, please, do not hesitate to ask!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm
bump  

rmcdra
Crew

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

rmcdra
Crew

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 am
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 am
So I have been through each profile. And still I cannot decide. And I do not wish to choose based on popularity nor who is my favourite mod.

So I ask you all this;

What will you do other then maintain the guild once you are VC? Will there be changes? If so, what and how? What makes you think you will be the best choice for the guild? Do you have the time for it?  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:54 am
broken_bleeding_angel
What will you do other then maintain the guild once you are VC? Will there be changes?
I like the guild the way it is. It functions rather well and while its not terribly busy is still comfortable active. I would not instigate any radical changes. Mostly, as you say, I would just maintain it. There are a few typos on the landing page that I would like to fix and it would be nice to be able to send out announcements whenever a contest or event is being hosted.
Quote:
What makes you think you will be the best choice for the guild? Do you have the time for it?
In the interest of total disclosure, I honestly don't think I'd be the "best" choice for VC, but I do think I'd be pretty damn good. If postcount is anything to go off of I certainly have a sufficient amount of time and interest in the guild to keep up with it and my responsibilities.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:06 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
What will you do other then maintain the guild once you are VC? Will there be changes?

Like Renkon, I like the way this guild is. I don't want to see any major changes anytime soon. It would be nice to broadcasts announcements if needed.

Quote:
What makes you think you will be the best choice for the guild? Do you have the time for it?
I'm probably not the "best" choice but I post quality posts when I do post here. I'm willing to call bullshit when I can recognize it. Finally, I've got quite a bit of free time for the time being.  

rmcdra
Crew

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Little Batwing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 pm
To be honest, I wasn't expecting to be put on the poll, but it's nice to know I'm being considered. ^^
If I were elected, I'd also keep the guild pretty much the same as it is now. As Rmcdra and Renkon have already said, things are generally running smoothly, but we definitely need someone to handle upkeep and whatnot while AG isn't around.
As a vice-captain, I'd do my best to keep things organized, correct typos, and make announcements for events as well as to notify members of any future updates.
One thing that's very, very important to me is that the other guild members' opinions be heard, so I'd always be open to suggestions from everyone, to let me know what the crew and I can do to make things even better. Of course that's still the case even if I'm not vice-captain.
I would have enough time to take care of guild upkeep, as I usually check in with the guild almost every day already.
I'm not going to pretend that I would be a better choice than any of the other nominees, because everyone in our crew is great. Personally even if I'm not chosen, I'm still quite happy helping out around here as an ordinary crew member. :3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Here's another bump.

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

rmcdra
Crew

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm
bump  

rmcdra
Crew

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 pm
Le bump.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm
When is the voting period ending?  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
When is the voting period ending?

Either after everyone in the guild has voted or our Captain comes back on line long enough to promote someone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:40 pm
Bump  

rmcdra
Crew

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
*~General Discussion and Debate~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items