Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Take me with you!! (S//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:17 pm
"alright then me and you at the beach and we'll stay there as long as you like" he smiled and kissed her head "is that ok with you mikoto"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm
Mikoto widely smiled, jumping slightly. "Thankyou thankyou!" she kissed Jin's cheek, then quickly pulled away, covered her mouth and blushed. Like a little girl who accidentally said a bad word.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm
Jin turned red and looked at her and smiled "your welcome cause i know that you need your rest and so do i, well then shall we go my dear and leave the place once and for all" he kissed her head and lifted her chin up to looked into her eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 pm
mikoto bit her lip slightly, then turned her head away, "I should probably go get dressed...." She brushed past Jin out and into his room.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:37 pm
Jin smirked and and looked at her "why you wont be needed it cause when we get there we're going skinny dipping unless you want to cause i know i am"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:47 pm
Mikoto got that cold look on her face, she got dressed and grabbed her parasol and stepped out of the room, into the living room with Jin. "I'm not supposed To be partaking in those sort of activities..." She said it almost robotically, "but i suppose i could break the rules just this once..." she sounded unreal, like an actress repeating lines off of a script.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:05 pm
((to the beach house))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm
Mikoto hadnt said a word, her eyes were glazed over.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces