Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Accel synchro!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yusaru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm
Okay so I've got Shooting Star dragon and Formula Synchron...but...Does anyone know if they're going to make more "Accel Synchro Monsters", and if so, Are they going to make "Accel synchro Summoning" an actual part of the game?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 am
Tech Genus Blade Blaster is another one, but that one is gonna be specific to Tech Genus.

As for any more, they MIGHT make it into a part of the game through non-Anime cards, but something tells me its not going to happen.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Yusaru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 am
Legendary Pirate Plasma

They MIGHT make it into a part of the game through non-Anime cards, but something tells me its not going to happen.

Kinda what I was thinking....I'm actually hoping they do, but I'm not getting my hopes up...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 am
i don't think they're going to make a specific type of Monsters called Accel Synchro Monsters. they've said that Accel Synchro Monsters are still regular Synchro Monster. the only difference is the manner in which they were Synchro Summoned (needing a Synchro Tuner)  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 am
I'm thinking formula synchron would be used for chaining synchro summons, like emergency tuning is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 am
greenman007
i don't think they're going to make a specific type of Monsters called Accel Synchro Monsters. they've said that Accel Synchro Monsters are still regular Synchro Monster. the only difference is the manner in which they were Synchro Summoned (needing a Synchro Tuner)

I figured they would still be called normal Synchro monsters...It's just easier to refer to them as "Accel" Synchro monsters.

I just think they should come out with more "Accel" Synchro monsters for the simple fact that it would increase the uniqueness of ones deck.

Yusaru

Yusaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:44 am
I mean sure, Formula Synchron gets the job done. I have nothing against using formula synchron (of course my deck is Synchron/Junk/Warrior based) I just want them to make it less predictable what Synchro tuner monsters will be used.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:13 am
SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT TO READ

Episode 143-144 shows Bruno dueling Yusei, while revealing ANOTHER type of syncho, Delta Accel Synchro. Possible theory of mine assumes Yusei also learns to do this and creates the final form for Stardust Dragon, the form seen in the latest ending. Another theory is that it's just Accel Synchro for ground duels.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:29 pm
Yusaru
I mean sure, Formula Synchron gets the job done. I have nothing against using formula synchron (of course my deck is Synchron/Junk/Warrior based) I just want them to make it less predictable what Synchro tuner monsters will be used.
Formula Synchron will remain a predictability, regardless of how many Synchro Tuners are released. Its unique level combined with advantage of draw power makes it an all-around staple choice, and will probably stay as one of if not the best Synchro Tuner seen in the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm
Mustard Like Soup
Yusaru
Formula Synchron will remain a predictability, regardless of how many Synchro Tuners are released. Its unique level combined with advantage of draw power makes it an all-around staple choice, and will probably stay as one of if not the best Synchro Tuner seen in the game.

It's true, and even if there were accel synchros that needed a specific synchro tuner, they probably wouldn't be worth the effort unless you either build a deck around it, or the synchro tuner tops formula (highly unlikely).
Aside from accel synchro though, it also makes a good choice for topping your opponent's move when they bring out something stronger than what you have on the field, and you're able to synchro with formula's effect.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Mr_dragon

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 pm
I can see it now
"OMG is that a stardust!?Darn...and it can destroy my catastor(I call mine cat taster lol...anyway) too and they're going in for the kill and all I have to respond with is...An instant scrap archfiend with 100 points higher than stardust b***h!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 am
Labyrinthknight7
Mustard Like Soup
Yusaru

It's true, and even if there were accel synchros that needed a specific synchro tuner, they probably wouldn't be worth the effort unless you either build a deck around it, or the synchro tuner tops formula (highly unlikely).
Aside from accel synchro though, it also makes a good choice for topping your opponent's move when they bring out something stronger than what you have on the field, and you're able to synchro with formula's effect.

Yes, I agree that if more Synchro/Tuner monsters are made, that's not gonna stop Formula Synchron from being played...But, It would also increase a players options...And I doubt it would be that hard to create more good Synchro/Tuner Monsters (Some That would even surpass the usefulness of Formula Synchron) With Destruction, Hand advantage, Swarm, Ect. I figure most, if not all, Synchro/Tuner monsters would help top your opponent's move with a Synchro Summon.  

Yusaru

Gravitational Molestation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm
Mr_dragon
I can see it now
"OMG is that a stardust!?Darn...and it can destroy my catastor(I call mine cat taster lol...anyway) too and they're going in for the kill and all I have to respond with is...An instant scrap archfiend with 100 points higher than stardust b***h!"
Catastor always loses to Stardust, regardless of form. neutral Maybe not Majestic, since I forget its effect.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 am
Catastor always loses to Stardust, regardless of form. neutral Maybe not Majestic, since I forget its effect.

Majestic Dragon
(1)Negate and copy opponent's effect
(2)Tribute when an opponent's effect activates to destroy all cards your opponent controls
(3)Return to the extra deck to and summon Stardust dragon from the grave.

(I only know this because Stardust Dragon is the heart and soul of my deck! lol)

Yusaru

Gravitational Molestation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 am
Well them Catastor always loses to Stardust.  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff