Reply A Nana Fan Guild
Nobu or Takumi??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layla Ichinose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:20 am
honestly i cried when nana and nobu broke up and hated takumi for the longest of time until his past was revealed. Now i'm torn between the two. I dont know who I like the most, Nobuo, the hopeless romantic or Takumi, the strangely adorable player. crying
Who do you think is the best for our poor Hachi?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:46 pm
Nobu if Takomi hadn't shown up than nobui might have married Hatchiko. Takomi is a idoit who knocked up Hithiko for no apparent reason. Nobu loved Hitchiko.  

Cherries Blossoms

Nana Osaki--x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:24 pm
What a decision....NOBU!!! ^-^ ... WHY DIDNT SHE PICK NOBU TTT-TTT  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:25 pm
I HATE TAKUMI. her pregnancy was all his Fault. Nobu loved her and used protection all the time. ERRRgggg I hate Takumi  

Nana Osaki--x

xXDarkNekoAlleyXx

Thieving Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:52 pm
I HATE TAKUMI! THAT PLAYER,THAT SON OF A b***h! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 pm
i hate takumi even if his past wuz reavealed i still think nana shud of went wit nobu instead of freaking takmui!! scream  

I-the black rose-I

I-Eternal Tears-I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm
WELL I SAY THAT WAS SO STUPID OF HACHI 2 BRAKE UP WITH NOBU stressed THEY MADE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER AND NOBU REALLY LIKED HER UNLIKE TAKUMI stare IT PISSED ME OFF THAT HACHI LEFT NOBU 4 TAKUMI stressed I THOUGHT HACHI WAS GONNA GET BACK TOGETHER WITH NOBU BUT REALLY? THAT ANIME PISSED ME OFF scream BUT I STILL LOVE IT THO LOL heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 pm
i also pick NOBU 3nodding i mean hes the one thats actually there for nana, and i think takumi is more concerned over that girl, thats in takumis band. and yea, i was also really mad when hachi left nobu and was like OMG stressed , but i got over it after a long long time.  

Lighterain
Crew

Azura1591

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 pm
Nobu of course!!! Takumi is such a jerk and only cares about himself and sleeping with other women.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:17 pm
Nana Osaki--x
I HATE TAKUMI. her pregnancy was all his Fault. Nobu loved her and used protection all the time. ERRRgggg I hate Takumi
But it was Hachi fault with her pregnancy one epsoide they were laying in bed (hachi n takumi) then BOOM! they started to ******** (sorry for bad worr) and so its her fault too but Nobu is way much better he would had made a better husband and father  

-l-Uholy Beauty-l-

Interesting Bachelorette

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
A Nana Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items