Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counting
  +1
View Results

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:33 am
lysia_nyteblade
I don't have any objections to either of those possibilities lol out of curiosity, what does kismet look like? Also. i'm sure Hez would love to oblige in trying to scare the bajeebers out of her.. keeping him from majorly harming might be a task but i'm up for the challenge lol his personality's the cat and mouse type before he shreds his victims and devours them live >.>;; he's slightly unhinged that way but i'm sure i can keep him held back into a more sane and less blood thirsty mode.. like right after eating lol

That sound's lovely~! <3

Not a problem! This is what she looks like~ And if you're further curious, this is her current encounter with another Purewalker, if you wished to see what Hiz might be up against when she tries to pretend to be "brave" and "fearless". Whatever you wish is fine by me! My only request, as was stated in the description, is that injury would be kept to a minimum (basically meaning that no broken bones, no limbs gone, death, however scratching, biting, kicking, and bleeding from said inflictions would be fine, even if they are bad enough to make scars~)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:37 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
lysia_nyteblade
I don't have any objections to either of those possibilities lol out of curiosity, what does kismet look like? Also. i'm sure Hez would love to oblige in trying to scare the bajeebers out of her.. keeping him from majorly harming might be a task but i'm up for the challenge lol his personality's the cat and mouse type before he shreds his victims and devours them live >.>;; he's slightly unhinged that way but i'm sure i can keep him held back into a more sane and less blood thirsty mode.. like right after eating lol

That sound's lovely~! <3

Not a problem! This is what she looks like~ And if you're further curious, this is her current encounter with another Purewalker, if you wished to see what Hiz might be up against when she tries to pretend to be "brave" and "fearless". Whatever you wish is fine by me! My only request, as was stated in the description, is that injury would be kept to a minimum (basically meaning that no broken bones, no limbs gone, death, however scratching, biting, kicking, and bleeding from said inflictions would be fine, even if they are bad enough to make scars~)
ROFL she's met his sister I see lol i'm sure hez will delight in bleeding her a bit >.> he's a bent cookie  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:44 am
lysia_nyteblade
ROFL she's met his sister I see lol i'm sure hez will delight in bleeding her a bit >.> he's a bent cookie

Ha ha, I knew his pelt looked vaguely familiar~! XD And that's fine by me; Iove to compromise, and Kismet has only had "friendly" company (excluding Hez's sister~), so she could use the little bit of roughing up time! She needs to ICly gain more knowledge of such situations, anyway, so this works out well for both of us, I feel~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
lysia_nyteblade

Ha ha, I knew his pelt looked vaguely familiar~! XD And that's fine by me; Iove to compromise, and Kismet has only had "friendly" company (excluding Hez's sister~), so she could use the little bit of roughing up time! She needs to ICly gain more knowledge of such situations, anyway, so this works out well for both of us, I feel~
lol who'd you like to start me or you? if me this it might have to wait till this evening since it's almost bed time for me.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 am
lysia_nyteblade
lol who'd you like to start me or you? if me this it might have to wait till this evening since it's almost bed time for me.

I can start them both, if you wish~! It's mid-morning here for me right now, but I can get to them later this afternoon! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:00 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
lysia_nyteblade

I can start them both, if you wish~! It's mid-morning here for me right now, but I can get to them later this afternoon! ^_^
sounds good to me. when you're done could you post links in here or just send them via pm which ever you prefer ^w^  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:19 am
lysia_nyteblade
sounds good to me. when you're done could you post links in here or just send them via pm which ever you prefer ^w^

Of course! I will quote you with them in here~ <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm
lysia_nyteblade

I apologize for the wait, but it may take a day or two before I get to setting the threads up. A lot of drama has just happened in my life, so I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. sad  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
lysia_nyteblade

I apologize for the wait, but it may take a day or two before I get to setting the threads up. A lot of drama has just happened in my life, so I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. sad
no worries ^W^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 am
I've aded a new plot for Shoshana, also FInian's back up in the plots though he's still only available to members of the harpy flock for interactions.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm
lysia_nyteblade

I apologize greatly for the wait! Life has been crazier lately for me than it has ever been before! I would appreciate it a lot if perhaps you could start one of the RP's, and I start the other? That would really help me out immensely, if you are still interested!  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:12 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
lysia_nyteblade

I apologize greatly for the wait! Life has been crazier lately for me than it has ever been before! I would appreciate it a lot if perhaps you could start one of the RP's, and I start the other? That would really help me out immensely, if you are still interested!
sure i can start the one for hez i think *nod* i'm trying to wrangle muses atm since things got a bit.... unexpectedly hectic at the house for a while so now that things have calmed down people aren't sick anymore i have a bit more mind to focus.. I'll quote u in here with he link ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:21 pm
ninja  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am
Hello! I hope you're open for plots because I have two that I'd like to throw out to you. c:

Quionue and Idonea.
The Sound of Silence
Qui loves to learn new things and tries to study them as much as possible. If she meets a deaf mare, she wouldn't be able to help herself and so she would have to try and learn the ways that Idonea communicates. This can possibly lead toward a friendship or a really awkward meeting. Depending on the way the RP goes, I'm personally hoping they become friends.

And also...

Nianuer and Shilo.
Infatuated Irritations
Nianuer is a flirt. She can flirt without realizing she's flirting sometimes. I think this could be a very interesting RP because perhaps she thinks that he's incredibly strong, handsome, and potentially she could make something happen out of them meeting each other (like a romance or fling), but since he seems uninterested, this could very well turn into something that Nianuer will have to bounce back from and move on from.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff