[PRP]Band of Brothers (Kaym'itan & Tsamsiyu)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:11 pm
Chuckling good naturedly, Toruk tugged on his brother's mane with his teeth lightly. "Don't tease your elders. It not nice." Releasing the dark fur he settled down, resting comfortably against his oldest friend, flank to flank. "Do you reckon we will ever retire?" He asked softly, gaze directed up at the star-studded heavens above the forest canopy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:28 pm
Kaym'itan followed his Brother's line of sight, watching the jungle lights around them, " Someday, if Ewya is kind. If she is not, then you and I will join our Brothers and Sisters who gave their blood for her and our People. Either way, our energy will return to her, our final gift to our Pride."

He gave a content smile to Toruk, " Both are a good death and a good end to our legacy. The Pride is changing Brother, and I hope that someday there will be no more need for you and I...that someday the only blood spilled is that of our prey."

Lorne_Sionn

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:37 pm
"We can only hope, old friend... " He replied, looking back at Kaym with old eyes and a wistful smile.

Eventually, with the moon lowering through the velvet heavens the pair left the forest creatures to their night-time world and set off back to mother-tree, to catch what sleep was left to them before dawn broke over the pridelands.

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff