The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 am
Vash can't help but to blush because of Wiinter and Jordahn's low conversation. He tries to escape some questioning by walking towards Iron.

"That sucks.. Oh well" sweatdrop

Vash spilled as he heard Draconas's reply. But as she stretches forward Vash got turned on that he needs to turn away quickly before Jordahn see's it.

"Uh eh... Sure... Everyone to the Fencing room!"

Vash quickly walk to a nearby door leading to the white hallway to the fencing room

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 am
Wiinter smirked at Jordahn and turned to Dracona.

"I love your spirit, Jazz. Perhaps you'll refresh my memory on how to participate in this rousing sport."

She fell in step next to the other girl as they followed Vash down the hall.

"Have you been fencing long?"  

Wiinter

Draconas___Lucien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:37 am
She laughs softly to herself as she responds, "Hmm...fencing...I've been fencing most of my life, I suppose" she laughs again and winks slyly at Wiinter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 am
Draconas___Lucien
She laughs softly to herself as she responds, "Hmm...fencing...I've been fencing most of my life, I suppose" she laughs again and winks slyly at Wiinter.

Wiinter's mouth opened slightly in surprise as she tried to divine the meaning behind the emphasis. Her voice dropped to a whisper.

"Oh my, are you dealing in the black market? Not that I would necessarily take offense to such a lifestyle. It's just not one I'm very familiar with!"

She nodded supportively and then hesitated, afraid of insulting her if she had misunderstood.  

Wiinter

Draconas___Lucien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:46 am
Wiinter

Wiinter's mouth opened slightly in surprise as she tried to divine the meaning behind the emphasis. Her voice dropped to a whisper.

"Oh my, are you dealing in the black market? Not that I would necessarily take offense to such a lifestyle. It's just not one I'm very familiar with!"

She nodded supportively and then hesitated, afraid of insulting her if she had misunderstood.

Draconas laughs once more at the thought, then whispers back.

"Oh hun, I'm not in the selling business" She smirks and continues, "Let's just say I know my way around a sword, and leave it at that. Life's much more fun when you live with a little mystery..." She gets a glint in her eye and wrings her hands together as she thinks back to her past, momentarily lost in memories.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:38 pm
Draconas___Lucien

Draconas laughs once more at the thought, then whispers back.

"Oh hun, I'm not in the selling business" She smirks and continues, "Let's just say I know my way around a sword, and leave it at that. Life's much more fun when you live with a little mystery..." She gets a glint in her eye and wrings her hands together as she thinks back to her past, momentarily lost in memories.

Wiinter nodded again, absently.

"That's true enough. Well, you've certainly piqued my interest! I expect your performance will hold to your words. This should be a wonderful match!"  

Wiinter

Draconas___Lucien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:55 pm
Wiinter

Wiinter nodded again, absently.

"That's true enough. Well, you've certainly piqued my interest! I expect your performance will hold to your words. This should be a wonderful match!"

Eventually Draconas snaps back to attention, responding, "Let's hope so", silently wondering how much farther it is to the fencing room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:20 pm
Jordahn notices Vash true quickly away from her but is unsure why but decides to let him get away for now. Jordahn follows Vash and th small group down the hall to the fencing room. think to her self on the way * i wonder who will win the match*.  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

ironblood030

Distinct Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:15 pm
Iron notices everyone leaving for the fencing room and decides to follow, trying to catch up to Draconas.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 pm
Vash took some turns that would get any normal person lost if they just wonder around by themselves in the halls.

...A few minute had pass...

Vash opens a bronze door open to let everyone into the Fencing Room.

"Welcome, to the Fencing Room of the MonteCristo Mansion"

http://i55.tinypic.com/ygrnp.jpg

The Vash MonteCristo

Vice Captain

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Draconas___Lucien

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:02 pm
The Vash MonteCristo
Vash took some turns that would get any normal person lost if they just wonder around by themselves in the halls.

...A few minute had pass...

Vash opens a bronze door open to let everyone into the Fencing Room.

"Welcome, to the Fencing Room of the MonteCristo Mansion"

http://i55.tinypic.com/ygrnp.jpg

Draconas smiles as she looks about the rather large expanse of the room, a silent excitement betraying the slightest hint of a dichotomous malevolence behind her eyes, eager for the upcoming match.

"Well, this should be rather fun" ♥

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 pm
Iron makes it to the fencing room shortly after Draconas and looks around a bit before walking over to her and hugging her.

"I didn't know you could fence. This is gonna be pretty fun to watch."  

ironblood030

Distinct Elder

Draconas___Lucien

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 pm
ironblood030
Iron makes it to the fencing room shortly after Draconas and looks around a bit before walking over to her and hugging her.

Draconas smiles and lightly pats Iron's chest a few times.

"I should hope so, hun"

She laughs and teasingly kisses his cheek before walking up to Vash, grabbing his shirt and tugging on it as she starts to walk further into the room.

"Come on, we have some gear to don and a match to start"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:21 pm
Draconas___Lucien
ironblood030

Draconas smiles and lightly pats Iron's chest a few times.

"I should hope so, hun"

She laughs and teasingly kisses his cheek before walking up to Vash, grabbing his shirt and tugging on it as she starts to walk further into the room.

"Come on, we have some gear to don and a match to start"

*smiles at Draconas and finds a good seat to watch the match* <3  

ironblood030

Distinct Elder

lumpkin96

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm
Lumpkin got up with her drink in hand and gracefully made her way to the fencing room. She was impressed when she looked inside to find such a spacious room. She was eager to see how things would go but made sure to hide it.  
The Mansion and other Worlds.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff