Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 pm
I do have some ideas, but I'm afraid they would probably seem too generic or even overdone. >^.^<; Sorry, I haven't been very creative lately. I think I might be suffering from writer's and artist's block at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:24 pm
Suggest the suggestions, DO IT NAO!

No seriously, it's fine, nothing is really original by these times right? o.o You can always put a little spin on it. It's what movies do, and look how long they've been going! xP

Besides, sometimes the "overdone" is just something that people really like! xP  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:58 am
That's a good point. Most of the movies they show previews for are either remakes or overdone plot lines.
But if people like a certain thing, it's better to stick with it than change to something that might not be so well received. I'll get a few ideas together.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 am
At this point, everything is in speculation, and it is true that Hypnosis has a good and bad side, but to be honest Ryn, you make it sound like Hypnosis is this animal that needs to be held in a cage or else it will just go off and hurt people. Hypnosis is not a wild thing that will only cause trouble, it can be very nice and helpful in many forms.

It will take time to set up a good way to spread the community of those who enjoy hypnosis, but going off and saying that minors are not allowed to learn of it, and that anyone who does it can become some sick addicted person that just wants to control and hurt people.

Charm is right that each person is different in their own way, and that everyone wants something different. we were all raised in our own ways, to believe what we feel is right and best. Perhaps in time we will have a nice community and much better connections, but in time we will just have to figure out how we will get there, together.  

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Phillip Daines

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 am
I just wanted to say I was slightly offended about the fact that people on Gaia aren't mature enough to talk about hypnosis. Since when did Gaia become a curse word?

Also, I thought about another subforum. Like maybe a rant/life issues one...but maybe not. xD

*goes back to lurking*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 am
Dracoso18
At this point, everything is in speculation, and it is true that Hypnosis has a good and bad side, but to be honest Ryn, you make it sound like Hypnosis is this animal that needs to be held in a cage or else it will just go off and hurt people. Hypnosis is not a wild thing that will only cause trouble, it can be very nice and helpful in many forms.

It will take time to set up a good way to spread the community of those who enjoy hypnosis, but going off and saying that minors are not allowed to learn of it, and that anyone who does it can become some sick addicted person that just wants to control and hurt people.

Charm is right that each person is different in their own way, and that everyone wants something different. we were all raised in our own ways, to believe what we feel is right and best. Perhaps in time we will have a nice community and much better connections, but in time we will just have to figure out how we will get there, together.

First of all, please understand that I'm simply my opinions, I'm not meaning to start a fight or offend anyone. Did I once point fingers at any certain people? By saying that I refuse do to any sort of Hypnosis with Gaians, is saying that I have my own personal preference. Everyone has their own personal preferences. I'm here for educational purposes, and do not see the harm in that. But honestly, there are creeps everywhere. Not just in Gaia but there are people like that in real life. I didn't say that everyone in the guild is a creep, I'm saying we must take precautions against people with ill intentions. I know it's not hypnosis itself is bad, but what people can make of it. Anything can be used for good or evil, it just depends on the person wielding it. With that said, yes, I think minors do not need to really dive into this subject because a mass majority are not ready or mature enough to be within someone else's mind.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:18 am
Tiherina
I just wanted to say I was slightly offended about the fact that people on Gaia aren't mature enough to talk about hypnosis. Since when did Gaia become a curse word?

Also, I thought about another subforum. Like maybe a rant/life issues one...but maybe not. xD

*goes back to lurking*

I did not mean to offend you. I'm saying that the majority of Gaia as of late has really fallen to a level of immaturity.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:13 am
Ryn Kuromaru
Tiherina

*goes back to lurking*

I did not mean to offend you. I'm saying that the majority of Gaia as of late has really fallen to a level of immaturity.

No it's okay. I was and still am in a slightly bad mood over something that happened on another site, so that kind of set me off further.
But after reading back, I can understand and sympathize with you.

My last suggestion is maybe crew members could refrain from making all of their threads stickies because I personally think that's an abuse of power and not all of her threads need to be stickied, or any of them for that matter as they serve no purpose other than she wanted it.  

Phillip Daines

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:47 am
The words do not point out people in particular, but the actions you place upon the guild and yourself Ryn, are what irk others. This is not the first time you've made a passing mention that ANYTHING Gaia related is not to touch or hurt what is "yours" However I would be very careful of what one says and states. Proofread what you say, if you believe the intent of your words may be misconstrued. You don't have to outright say "Hey, that guy's bad news" But it does make me curious when a nice young lady who I've had conversations with, suddenly drops me from the friend list with no word.

It wouldn't be the first time it happened, Quote the lovely Genie of trance. "Because you know, REAL hypnotists are so gosh durn evil." You didn't say everyone is the guild is a creep, but you certainly didn't say they werent. The analytical mind might become upset at that. You don't need to say a person in particular, but a blanket comment seems to intend itself for the whole of the room. It's like saying a racial slur in the midst of the kind of people you say it into. Sure, you might say "Hey, I didn't mean it like that." But you still might upset and get people hurt, or cause backlash you didn't expect.

However, I believe minors could always learn from proper speaking technique and certain factors of trance. Self discipline, and various things could be helplful. But what "precaution" would you expect? I'd say the best one is common sense. Research the person, ask someone who trances with them. Use those fingers to do less pointing, and more searching! Frankly the youtube stuff is what I personall believe very often corrupts and changes the mind-state of many people who watch them. Seriously, how many terrible spiral inductions (with stupid grammar and word errors) STILL work.

For the sake of minor. It comes to a point of nature vs. nurture. Give 10 kids a pocket watch, and then different life situations, and see where it goes. It can go any direction they tend to choose. It's a matter that instead of saying. "Oh, you better not use that watch for bad things" Teach them what to use it for. Help them. Explain the situation instead of rashly speaking.

I would like to thank you, Tiherina, for coming back to a community which may have at one time either upset, or hurt you. *hugs her* We're an open and accepting guild of anything and anyone who comes. smile

So, the summary of my post is this.

1. Don't be a douche, respect each other, and the opinions of that person.
2. People have varying ideas and desires with hypnosis. Some come for EH and KNOW that's what they want, others come in with little knowledge and ask for trance. Be wary of who you trance and be tranced by.
3. We as a community are here to band together for a common trait. Hypno-Love! We should build each other up, instead of tearing apart at the seams.
4. Thank people who want to attempt to improve the guild, and help them if you can!

Also I do notice the comment there, and I shall see about dealing with such things. *nod* As it is, I am a little miffed that the inductions were all deleted, and some are coming back. But speaking of that, it leads me to my number 5..

5. If you're going to use someone else's induction, but put a spin on it of your own. SAY SO. Plaguerizing can be a very serious offense. My first induction was much like that. I used a base (Grand Master Hypnos's) induction, and place my little effects on it. *nod* Credit was given for the start, but I did put my flair on it.

Annnyway. Long post is long. *nod*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 am
Indeed, it is quite long.

I have very little to say on the matter as it has mostly been said or repeated by various other members within the guild, however I shall say one or two things which come to mind on the subject.

First of all, Ryn, I do understand your concerns. No one wishes to see possible harm come to one that they care for, yet you must understand that there is a certain point where caution and protection become control and possession. You will not be there 24/7 for someone and must let them stand up for themselves. I am fairly certain that most here are quite capable of caring for themselves and using caution when dealing in matters that may or may not turn dangerous. After all, you simply cannot forbid one from entering into a bank when there is the constant possibility that it may be robbed.

Second, I always attempt to give those I meet the benefit of the doubt. We all make decisions in our life, and they may not always be the best. Still, one mistake is not enough to brand one for life, is it? Nor is one hypnotist that wishes harm enough to brand the rest as evil. There are many who wish only to help others and make friends through similar interests.

Also, while it is true that a good majority of Gaians are of the younger generations, I have seen quite a substantial amount of members who have proven very respectable, intelligent individuals. Let's not judge books by covers.  

Lord Bloodthorne

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:41 am
It's rather hard for me to really trust people in general unless I've known them for quite some time. It's been like that for me for so many years, so I can't help protect the people I have come to love and trust. It's rather hardwired into my brain to the point it's rather difficult for making friends to other things.I get this feeling of dread from people and completely shut them out. So, I'm not out to keep her from doing what she wants, it's just that I'm protective for her, since she is my wife.

Also, really, you can think what you want of me. I'm not out to try and say I'm better than anyone or anything. I had my opinions and were entitled to them. If people think I should just bow out and leave the guild because of that, so be it. I'll just leave quietly. I'm not here to fight or screw anyone over.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:41 am
No matter how strong the armor, a mosquito always finds a way to bite you through it.

It's the internet, you do just fine being wary of people like that, my paranoia is certainly above the normal levels for this sort of thing. I don't think its anything to chastise or abhor someone over. It's just fine.! I can't say I'm very nice when it comes to someone I know tends to have such bad ideas, I wont actively seek them out to ruin them, but I will certainly keep my friends either checked on, or kept up with as they talk. *nod* Safety is paramount, but trust is as well.

However I'm sure if there were a reason to ban someone from the guild, it'd certainly be for something that is worthy. Loving and caring for someone isn't going to be the reason for that. n__n With this kind of wide-spread sort of liking. it's easy for lines and ideas to mesh and form together. The opinions expressed were met with other expressed opinions, Not always in line, but I think we can still remain civil and friendly through it. <3  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

HypnoAme
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:30 am
Charm Lord X
No matter how strong the armor, a mosquito always finds a way to bite you through it.

I do believe I like this little quote.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:00 am
I think more community activities! We are supposed to be a guild of love and education <3 There should be no reason for anyone to alienate themselves or others, in the end we are all here because we want to speak with like minded people, its about community! People are here with all different backgrounds and there are lots of different reasons to enjoy hypnosis. I enjoy it because it brings other people relief and satisfaction and (when Im on a roll) can help bring people closer together. Most importantly hypnosis is my fetish, and this is a place I can freely say that without feeling like I'm dirty or some kind of monster (or well, it should.)

The activities dont have to be that big. Maybe a big group roleplay thread or even a party chat for halloween, christmas, or if you like that stuff follow the gaia events. It may not seem "hypnosis" related, but that isn't the entirety of our lives ^^ all of us need a break once and awhile. We're family and we should treat others as such <3  

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 pm
MortuusATA
I think more community activities! We are supposed to be a guild of love and education <3 There should be no reason for anyone to alienate themselves or others, in the end we are all here because we want to speak with like minded people, its about community! People are here with all different backgrounds and there are lots of different reasons to enjoy hypnosis. I enjoy it because it brings other people relief and satisfaction and (when Im on a roll) can help bring people closer together. Most importantly hypnosis is my fetish, and this is a place I can freely say that without feeling like I'm dirty or some kind of monster (or well, it should.)

The activities dont have to be that big. Maybe a big group roleplay thread or even a party chat for halloween, christmas, or if you like that stuff follow the gaia events. It may not seem "hypnosis" related, but that isn't the entirety of our lives ^^ all of us need a break once and awhile. We're family and we should treat others as such <3

that is a great idea, maybe we can all get on skype and do a group voice chat together for fun. it is a lot easier to talk on there, and we can call each other. We should find a good couple of side topics we can work with, find peoples likes and such. Maybe we can do a hypnosis altogether there and have some fun as a group smile .  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff