Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:49 am
Alright everyone, I've seen that most of you have remained active and I'm very happy about that, I apologize for my lengthy absence, it involved emotional problems that I have only recently overcome.

This thread is for you all to make suggestions on how the guild can be improved. The guild should have the funds for this, now that we have a total of 31 members.

These suggestions can include anything from new subforums to new crew members. Of course the more subforums there are, the more trustworthy crew members there will need to be.

I'm happy with Anna and Fop, unfortunately Fop hasn't been able to do much, considering that the Q&A subforum has remained inactive since the guild was founded. I urge you all to at least make some form of a contribution, it will be greatly appreciated and I promise that you will benefit in the long run if the guild is improved further. :3

Thank you all for your attention, I hope some really good suggestions come from this.

Hypnotically yours ~ Kit Kit Caboodle. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am
Mine is pretty odvious though: A personal's page.  

james-kun

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Yes a personal website was an idea for the remodeling, if we make a website that we can link from this guild, we can make a place that people can go to more directly. With a site that mainly focuses on hypnosis, we can bring members from the guild, and give them a website that is completely about what they want, and draw people from outside the guild as well who might want to join. Even people who doing go on Gaia will be able to apply.That way we can have people coming from anywhere, and those who enjoy RPing can even join the gaia guild. One hand washing the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:43 am
Why not allow me to simply create an IRC Channel for Hypno-Love? Yes, there's the Guild Space, but that's rather limited, and hard for people whom have slower computers to get into. I could create a visual walk through for members to access the IRC Channel.
I have years of experience operating and maintaining channels, and can add elements that can make things fun for members.

If this is applicable, please let me know and I'll get to work on it ASAP.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:02 pm
Ryn Kuromaru
Why not allow me to simply create an IRC Channel for Hypno-Love? Yes, there's the Guild Space, but that's rather limited, and hard for people whom have slower computers to get into. I could create a visual walk through for members to access the IRC Channel.
I have years of experience operating and maintaining channels, and can add elements that can make things fun for members.

If this is applicable, please let me know and I'll get to work on it ASAP.

it is true, but the last time i tried to join IRC, i had to pay to join for anything serious, i dont know about a private page but that sounds good. i think we should just have a webpage, as having a channel to chat on still limits people to being online. If we get a website that we can work from, people can gather through it and (read my message in Guild remodeling lol dont wanna spam too much)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 pm
Then obviously you went to the wrong place. There is no charge. Still, "Limits people to being online"? Of course, because you'd have to be online for interaction in the first place.

I've already pretty much setup a demo Hypno-Love room on the Rizon Network for people to come and test out.

Though honestly, I don't see anyone taking this place too seriously if they have to sign up for Gaia to be here for discussion. It's one of the reasons I refuse to do any sort of Hypnosis with Gaians. If you want to reach a more broad, mature audience, get away from Gaia, unless you want a bunch of immature children thinking this is a place for Cybersex and just a game, and at the same time, I'm not willing to subject underage children that join, to people whom use Hypnosis for their own twisted gains.

I'm honestly thinking of things in the long run, not just the present.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Phillip Daines

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:29 pm
This is probably not a very big deal, but I would like to see the RP forum revamped. I've been wanting to do a roleplay or even join one, but I think that forum has been neglected. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:38 pm
Tiherina
This is probably not a very big deal, but I would like to see the RP forum revamped. I've been wanting to do a roleplay or even join one, but I think that forum has been neglected. sad

*nod nod* I agree. I enjoy roleplaying and would like to see that subforum back up and running.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:59 am
I shall be up to the task after the weekend. *nod* Work and bonus XP weekends do so suck up my time and life. <3

There'l be good ideas rest assured!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:10 am
Charm Lord X
I shall be up to the task after the weekend. *nod* Work and bonus XP weekends do so suck up my time and life. <3

There'l be good ideas rest assured!

No worries. It's always best to take your time on these things. We'll be patient. >^-^<  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:08 pm
Ryn Kuromaru
Then obviously you went to the wrong place. There is no charge. Still, "Limits people to being online"? Of course, because you'd have to be online for interaction in the first place.

I've already pretty much setup a demo Hypno-Love room on the Rizon Network for people to come and test out.

Though honestly, I don't see anyone taking this place too seriously if they have to sign up for Gaia to be here for discussion. It's one of the reasons I refuse to do any sort of Hypnosis with Gaians. If you want to reach a more broad, mature audience, get away from Gaia, unless you want a bunch of immature children thinking this is a place for Cybersex and just a game, and at the same time, I'm not willing to subject underage children that join, to people whom use Hypnosis for their own twisted gains.

again, simply read my second post in the Guild Remodeling thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 am
Oh? So this guild also participates in role plays? How interesting. I find role playing to be an excellent way to increase one's vocabulary and meet knew people. Do keep me updated as to when that part of the guild may be ready.  

Lord Bloodthorne

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:28 am
Dracoso18
Ryn Kuromaru

again, simply read my second post in the Guild Remodeling thread.

Oh, I've read it. First off, where do you expect to be pulling money from to have a domain name and the website? You'll be looking into quite some fees since you'll need enough bandwidth to keep the flow of people you're expecting to come in.
Second, While you may want the site to become more adult oriented, that means taking the legal procedures and responsibility in case of minors stumble across the website. Again, I refuse to see anything that subjects underage minors to something like that, especially knowing that there are people whom use Hypnosis for their own sick, sexual, twisted desires. You'll need some sort of system that makes sure no minors get in, and also to make sure NO one gets hurt.
Third, You'll want to build it around the members, getting them involved where they feel as if the site is for them, not just "Oh.. We don't have any say in how things are going at all..?" You'll want their involvement for the sheer fact that we can't decide what people like and want. They tell us what they'd like to see and we build around that. Simply put, without the members, the site would be pointless and efforts for it, laid to waste.

While you may not agree with me, I see things in a entirely different light that could very well work to Hypno-Love's advantage. I'm curious to see what the Captain of the Guild thinks. If she deems my suggestions to be rather pointless, I'll stop throwing them out there. I'm just trying to help the Guild flourish, that's all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 am
After all the reading here, we've got to tone down our standoffish attitudes. It might just be me, but I don't appreciate one of my guilds being labeled as a spot for "immature children" I assume the refusal to do anything Hypnosis-related to Gaia stems from having an actual relationship, perhaps part of that reason as well.

But why did no one mention these rooms and such if you don't share the information with others! The off site idea isn't in terrible taste, and with time and work, it could certainly flourish. But yes, it is going to cost to have such things active. And it falls to the members to involve themselves in it.

As for punitive measures for the unsavory sorts, we'll deal with that when it comes, won't we? I will not enjoy hearing slanderous remarks about the guild, or it's people there-in. I'm certain that some have very terrible ideas of what to do with trance, and others are just flat out abusive. It is not the guild as a whole, and the people in question should be approached with honesty for what causes the trouble, and how it can be resolved. Throwing generalized comments hurts a very diverse community. Sometimes the "evil" aspect of trance is exactly what that subject wants. Though we certainly won't be doing anything naughty with minors around here. Kit's made it perfectly clear that the guild is PG-13. Carefully monitoring such things as well, because they can very easily cross the line.

On a side note. I will soon be making a poll for the next scene of an RP. I'm not sure what I should go with, but I will be throwing out ideas and places to start. If any of the members would like to mention any ideas, or thoughts for something they like, please send me a line or a suggestion here.  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

Lord Bloodthorne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 am
Charm Lord X

On a side note. I will soon be making a poll for the next scene of an RP. I'm not sure what I should go with, but I will be throwing out ideas and places to start. If any of the members would like to mention any ideas, or thoughts for something they like, please send me a line or a suggestion here.

It may take time to formulate anything detailed, but I will certainly think on a few ideas and let you know in due time.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff