Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Literate RP- Escape from the Maze Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:35 pm
Redd walked over to the door, feeling queasy. "Kanzu...something's not right, I don't like this" Redd took a deep breath, grabbing the door handle. "Well, here goes nothing..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:41 pm
Then, a vortex sucked both of them into a dark room.  

burner6336

wellwisher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:49 pm
I wake up not knowing where i am.
"well.....this is interesting. still got my deck? yep. body ok, no bruises or anything? yep just fine, anything else? not that i can think of. well, then, since it seems to be just me, i'll just take a look around."
i stand up and begin to look around without opening any of the countless doors.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:55 pm
"mm. Anyone out there? nothing. maybe i should try to find a way out or at least find out why and how i got here. for that matter, where here is."
i start walking towards some noise.
"hello?"
i stop in front of a big steel door.
"The sound is coming from here, theres gotta be a person behind it." happily i open the door.  

wellwisher

wellwisher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:02 pm
A Huge stone falls right in front of me
"Woah, ok, note to self, open doors carefully."
I walk to another door.
"Ok, this time i don't hear any noises, but the last one i did, and there was a giant stone that almost killed me."
I open the door.
"Huh, nothing, nothing yet that is."
I take a few tentative steps inward.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:05 pm
Redd heard a door opening and swiveled around to the noise. "Who's there!" He called out.  

Severed Restriction

wellwisher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:07 pm
"huh? Who said that?"
I slow down and move very carefully into the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:26 am
The echo was coming from all sides, Redd couldn't tell where it was coming from, though he could detect who it was coming from. "Tokala?!" "Tokala, is that you?" He shouted throughout the room.  

Severed Restriction

wellwisher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:14 pm
"Redd? Redd i can't see you, where are you?"
I slowly walk through the dark room, in hopes of finding Redd.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:49 pm
Lich was in a dark room. All there was , was a mirror and a table. He didn't find a way out so he sat down and tried to find a logical way out. Let's think. No way out. This is like a riddle I heard of. He thought. Let's see. He looked into a mirror and he sawed the table into halves and make it into a whole. (hole). This is too wierd he thought as he jumped down the hole.  

burner6336

burner6336

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:13 pm
Kanzu was walking through a dark corridor. He stopped. "I'm hungry." he whined. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a piece of chicken. "Mmmnn." He took a bite out of it. What he didn't notice was that a hole opened up and Lich came flying down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:19 pm
I turn a corner, in hopes of finding Redd, instead i findKanzu eating chicken.
"Kanzu! where are we? wheres Redd?"  

wellwisher

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:45 am
Redd felt himself rising from the fllor, gently at first. Though his rising quickened it's pace, suddenly everything seemed upside down. Just before he had met a miserable end, Redd was able to right himself so instead of breaking his neck. He landed with a thud on his feet, but then fell over from the shock of the impact.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:58 pm
(2 Hours later.) Man, How long is this hole? he thought. Then. he suddenlly came out and fell on Kanzuwho was chatting with Tokala.  

burner6336

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:50 pm
"Oww..." Redd whined. "Kanzu! Lich...how did you two get here?" He asked them, puzzled at their sudden arrivals. Redd glanced at the others, suddenly realizing that Kanzu was eating chicken. "What...where the hell did that all come from?!" Redd shouted, staring at the massive plate of poultry in front of Kanzu.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff