Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-IEH- Liger~ The Lurker peeks in... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you handling the Pandemic?
  Just fine, thank you for asking
  I'm a nervous wreck
  Meh... one day at a time
  WEAR YOUR F***ING MASKS, GEEZUS!!
View Results

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:35 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
Still going to say that Light Network is beyond broken. Zero mana costs while also forcing your opponent to burn all their mana. Personally don't know what D was thinking with that.

Well xD mainly it would be connected to another card set for another set to stop it with ease, yet I do see the MP Cost being a bit high since it does deduct from the opponent instead. xDx Also heard from Karan that he won the Mod of the Year award, was the box stuffed with turtles?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:36 pm
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Still going to say that Light Network is beyond broken. Zero mana costs while also forcing your opponent to burn all their mana. Personally don't know what D was thinking with that.

Well xD mainly it would be connected to another card set for another set to stop it with ease, yet I do see the MP Cost being a bit high since it does deduct from the opponent instead. xDx Also heard from Karan that he won the Mod of the Year Award, was the box stuffed with turtles?

Gee thanks for putting that out in the public....fixed your post  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:45 pm
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan

Well xD mainly it would be connected to another card set for another set to stop it with ease, yet I do see the MP Cost being a bit high since it does deduct from the opponent instead. xDx Also heard from Karan that he won the Mod of the Year Award, was the box stuffed with turtles?

Gee thanks for putting that out in the public....fixed your post

Didn't know it wasn't already public knowledge and misquoted too XD and re-fixed lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:52 pm
Dstdnt
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan

Well xD mainly it would be connected to another card set for another set to stop it with ease, yet I do see the MP Cost being a bit high since it does deduct from the opponent instead. xDx Also heard from Karan that he won the Mod of the Year award, was the box stuffed with turtles?

Oh yeah I have been meaning to ask, but how does Light Network work? o.o

Do I deduct 30 MP from myself? or does all mp consumption just go to my opponent?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:56 pm
Darkfire Karan

Sorry but that Digital Gate + Command Break combo you like to use (and created) is much more broken than Light Network =P

At least with Light Network you would still be allowed to attack unlike with an infinite Command Break where you just attack endlessly.

Just saying

There definitely needs to be a rule change for this like once you hit 1 HP you're not allowed to use Command Break anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:03 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Dstdnt
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan

Do I deduct 30 MP from myself? or does all mp consumption just go to my opponent?

It was supposed to be more or less the opposite of Dark Network with the MP Cost + Cost of selected card = deducted from opponent. I mainly did it so the activation requirement would mean that the Tamer would have to have at least 30 MP to activate it in the first place, regardless if it were to be activated or not, and for the effect itself to just subtract it from the opponent instead, but the major play it's been doing in the PvP Battles thus far is taking the opponent's MP to 0, as the effect is intended, when the MP Cost of both Light Network + selected card exceed the opponent's MP, it would bring it to 0 only, yet with the majority of cards MP Costs having a varied rate, most are using Light Network to it's full potential, and it was meant to be a rather "OP" card for the Set, similar to what Dark Network was for the PvP Sets, but for easier access for all Tamers, which it was released in, but certainly will not be "OP" once the next few Sets I planned on releasing would come out.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:08 pm
Dstdnt
Shadow of Miracles
Dstdnt
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan

It was supposed to be more or less the opposite of Dark Network with the MP Cost + Cost of selected card = deducted from opponent. I mainly did it so the activation requirement would mean that the Tamer would have to have at least 30 MP to activate it in the first place, regardless if it were to be activated or not, and for the effect itself to just subtract it from the opponent instead, but the major play it's been doing in the PvP Battles thus far is taking the opponent's MP to 0, as the effect is intended, when the MP Cost of both Light Network + selected card exceed the opponent's MP, it would bring it to 0 only, yet with the majority of cards MP Costs having a varied rate, most are using Light Network to it's full potential, and it was meant to be a rather "OP" card for the Set, similar to what Dark Network was for the PvP Sets, but for easier access for all Tamers, which it was released in, but certainly will not be "OP" once the next few Sets I planned on releasing would come out.

Ah I see. In that case I was using the card wrong in my battle against Liger.

I thought that I needed to subtract 30 MP to activate the card and that my opponent (in this case Liger) would also be subtracting 30 MP + the amount of MP from the card I wanted to use.

Light Network is very powerful indeed, but I think that if make the player using Light Network also subtract MP then it might balance it out.

To be honest the true broken card is Digital Gate xD since it makes sooo many LOLs plays happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:18 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Dstdnt
Shadow of Miracles
Dstdnt
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan

I thought that I needed to subtract 30 MP to activate the card and that my opponent (in this case Liger) would also be subtracting 30 MP + the amount of MP from the card I wanted to use.

Light Network is very powerful indeed, but I think that if make the player using Light Network also subtract MP then it might balance it out.

To be honest the true broken card is Digital Gate xD since it makes sooo many LOLs plays happen.

Yep xD Perhaps we~ could add that effect in too, and maybe tone down it's MP Cost as well a bit in the process. xD I more or less made it as an answer for the new Tamers especially in order to have any competitive challenge to a Tamer who may have won rare cards in PvP or other ways, just to even the playing field, but we'll see how it goes and the updates we'll have for some of the new cards.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:35 pm
Dstdnt
Shadow of Miracles
Dstdnt
Shadow of Miracles
Dstdnt

Yep xD Perhaps we~ could add that effect in too, and maybe tone down it's MP Cost as well a bit in the process. xD I more or less made it as an answer for the new Tamers especially in order to have any competitive challenge to a Tamer who may have won rare cards in PvP or other ways, just to even the playing field, but we'll see how it goes and the updates we'll have for some of the new cards.

I don't think there needs to be too much change. What we definitely need to do is test out these new cards more and then make the decision whether to change them.

I mean this cards are brand new. If people start card battling more then we can see how these cards work 3nodding I know I learned a lot from my battle with Liger which makes me quite happy since I'm always learning something new when I battle him.

We should have a battle D! =D I don't think I've ever played against you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Liger-sensei!!

-comes riding on Ogudomon-

I challenge you and your Baihumon to a card battle!  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:26 am
o_o That looks like one bumpy ride you got there. Them six legs. How are you gonna get down?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 am
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Liger-sensei!!

-comes riding on Ogudomon-

I challenge you and your Baihumon to a card battle!

DENIED

Alphamon: Oh, you boys are no fun, But I'll take you on.
*Alphamon areas from a magic seal*

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:37 pm
WELCOMING A NEW PARTNER!!!!

Orobus, the Envious Goburimon!
User Image

Gahahaha! I'm Orobus, the Goburimon!
I plan to take everything that can be taken!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:45 pm
Darkfire Karan

BELPHE-KUN!!! I finished them!
Everyone except for Pukumon and Rhimon had 25 points distributed based on their:

-Physical Strength (Metier)
-Health and Endurance to damage before defeat (Vigor)
-Magical and Physical finesse in attack methods (Skill)
-and Level of Destruction in their final state (Ruin)

The stats aren't final because each of a skill or attack that either buffs, personality traits or hinders their opponent to make up for the lack of a certain stat, i.e Cadaiver as Chaos Piedmon can use his Clown Trick or just basic skill to maximize any of his other traits like his poor physical strength.

Reeve, in all stages, gets stronger the weaker he gets... yes he's a super saiyan, but that's kind of how wrath berserker people get.

Thanks again for the idea, Karan. emotion_kirakira

Marcus has Tarot cards and Raji stat sheets

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

All that is left is to get Ghoulmon for greed. emotion_kirakira

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger