Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
I HAVE A SUGGESTION!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R4H-Sharpies

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 am
Mk :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 am
Hollow Redemption
iMelonCreamPuff
yay! thanks!
EDIT:: so, does it mean you'll be discussing this with Blovem?

User Image

Well Doctor Blovem get's on only for a short period of time and doesn't get on too much it will be some time or a little.I can't say.

Though,Nick we should have a discussion with the rest of Crew since this will involve a lot of gold and preparation.Not to mention the items we give out can't be too expensive and the gift cannot be gold since this will be scarily how much you have or how much people give.

Then i have another question.Who will be presenting gifts?Members or Crew and Vice?And if so,how many gifts will we be distributing?We have a lot of members and it would be a gold needle with a white tint in a hay of silver nails if this will be with every member.

Next question.How many people will be participating in this contest?I would love to take part but i can only do so much with so little time.User Image

User Image

Then, what if just accept those who are active?
~It's a gift exchange not a giveaway so not so many gold will be given or distributed right?
~Only the person who will give gift will be the one responsible for the gold he'll spend. And since this guild have uncountable members, then we should decide how much the present will be so that those who can't afford can't join.
~Another way, decide the number of participants, that easy... .__.
like 100-whatever you could handle. Only those first whatever number of participants will be listed. C:
~Hmm, items must atleast be 2ok and higher, if it's just right for you...
~Giving number codes will be easy right?
~then, send an announcement for those participants to pick a number upto the decided number of people.. the one who will distribute the present must have the list of what the person will receive,

example:
i picked up number 14,
I'll send you a GIFT with a label[#14].
open it, then list the item::
14 - OMG Scarf
15 - whatever.
16 - whatever.

~make a list of the number codes too, so that you'l know who to send the present... EASY...

EDIT:: to pick a number, make another forum topic, should be updating really fast. Then tell the participants to PM you the number they've picked. what if two person picked the same number? then decide who's the first one to PM you the number chosen. Every participants should have their numbers chosen.

again...

EASY...

wooserr

Naughty Garbage

The FoxyTrot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 am
I like the idea ^^ Something to spend my money on! WOO!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 am
FoxyChibiChan
I like the idea ^^ Something to spend my money on! WOO!

Thanks! I hope this will be agreed. neutral  

wooserr

Naughty Garbage

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:53 am
Basically I do understand the concept of this gift exchange. The crew don't have to give put any gold. We are just responsible for holding the gift till the exchange time. I don't know if you remember or not but Chief did this for Christmas 2 years back I think. I participated in the activity.

If we really want to do this then I'd really like Chief to be coordinator. I've already thought up of some ways to do the exchanging but since we have thousands of members in our guild we need the cooperation of nearly all the vices and crews. I'll put up an announcement for this in the other guild.

For now all I can say is that this idea is still pending.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:22 am
Nick_austin90
Basically I do understand the concept of this gift exchange. The crew don't have to give put any gold. We are just responsible for holding the gift till the exchange time. I don't know if you remember or not but Chief did this for Christmas 2 years back I think. I participated in the activity.

If we really want to do this then I'd really like Chief to be coordinator. I've already thought up of some ways to do the exchanging but since we have thousands of members in our guild we need the cooperation of nearly all the vices and crews. I'll put up an announcement for this in the other guild.

For now all I can say is that this idea is still pending.

i want to see your idea. oh, and what other guild? Sorry i don't know about it. and it is okay for me if you ll dont agree. I'm still happy that i shared my idea.

*PS. I like your avi. biggrin  

wooserr

Naughty Garbage

Offerz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:17 pm
Well since i used to be a crew here, i can put in some ideas.
I guess that you guys can get some of the most trusted people and make an account that receives all the gifts, then we record the names of the people who donated stuff onto a thread and record what they sent in notepad. when the gift exchange ends, the account with all the items will send the items to different people. If you want, i can help more if needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:02 am
bloopoo15
Well since i used to be a crew here, i can put in some ideas.
I guess that you guys can get some of the most trusted people and make an account that receives all the gifts, then we record the names of the people who donated stuff onto a thread and record what they sent in notepad. when the gift exchange ends, the account with all the items will send the items to different people. If you want, i can help more if needed.

yay! @ you... biggrin  

wooserr

Naughty Garbage

chokobanana

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:50 pm
Advance Happy Happy Birthday iMelonCreamPuff! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 am
eLff ni Santa
Advance Happy Happy Birthday iMelonCreamPuff! biggrin

Thanks! ^^  

wooserr

Naughty Garbage

Max Flare

Lonely Entrepreneur

22,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:56 am
i don't agree with this

neutral starter polo for more expensive stuff?? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:00 am
It'd be a neat idea, just annoying to start if you were me. Then again you aren't me xD wish you luck with your idea, may it prosper as tue rest of the things in this guild apparently do... By the way nice avatar.  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

Offerz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm
Max Flare
i don't agree with this

neutral starter polo for more expensive stuff?? lol
hi max smile
i think that there should be a requirement of the price of the item so its fair.  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff