Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugz You

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:45 pm
Misfortuned Checkmate
Hello eeryone... My old account, Kai skybeat1 or "live yaa life" was hacked.. so, this is my new account. sad

Your 3rd account I assume? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:39 pm
Christine the Hedgehog
Misfortuned Checkmate
Hello eeryone... My old account, Kai skybeat1 or "live yaa life" was hacked.. so, this is my new account. sad

Exactly~
razz  

Misfortuned Checkmate

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500

I Live In Your Pantry

Sparkly Fairy

8,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:09 pm
Christine the Hedgehog
Amy Rose Conquers All
YUS i agree, chap. Shadow is indeed quite attractive. heart Splenid, I must say!
DAWWWW I like shadow so much it's a little bit scary. I was Shadow for Halloween and wore the costume I made myself. I wore the hat when I went to an amusement park with my friends. I won a Shadow plushie there! His name is Shazz. He is sitting on my desk right now.

Did you know the guy who voices Shadow also does Squirtle on Pokemon? Squirtle Squirt! blaugh

You can see a funny video I did with my friends Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnImTbbx6CY I used my Shadow costume.

That video desreves an LoL. xd
Oh and nice Shadow costume by the way, how did you make it? Like use a Shadow doll....um rip the head and sew it to the hoodie?
Ack, sorry Shadow! Just wanna know.

Oh, I didn't do that! I would NEVER do that! I made the shirt and the pants myself, but I bought the hat at an anime convention.

By the way, I was RONG. The guy who voices shadow does NOT do squirtle. That's actually Eric Stuart who does James and Brock and Squirtle and Kaiba. But Kaiba sounds a lot like Shadow so I figured. Ah well, it was an assumption, and we all know what they say about assumptions: They make an A55 out of U N ME. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 am
Amy Rose Conquers All
Christine the Hedgehog
Amy Rose Conquers All
YUS i agree, chap. Shadow is indeed quite attractive. heart Splenid, I must say!
DAWWWW I like shadow so much it's a little bit scary. I was Shadow for Halloween and wore the costume I made myself. I wore the hat when I went to an amusement park with my friends. I won a Shadow plushie there! His name is Shazz. He is sitting on my desk right now.

Did you know the guy who voices Shadow also does Squirtle on Pokemon? Squirtle Squirt! blaugh

You can see a funny video I did with my friends Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnImTbbx6CY I used my Shadow costume.

That video desreves an LoL. xd

Oh and nice Shadow costume by the way, how did you make it? Like use a Shadow doll....um rip the head and sew it to the hoodie?
Ack, sorry Shadow! Just wanna know.

Oh, I didn't do that! I would NEVER do that! I made the shirt and the pants myself, but I bought the hat at an anime convention.

By the way, I was RONG. The guy who voices shadow does NOT do squirtle. That's actually Eric Stuart who does James and Brock and Squirtle and Kaiba. But Kaiba sounds a lot like Shadow so I figured. Ah well, it was an assumption, and we all know what they say about assumptions: They make an A55 out of U N ME. dramallama

Heh, wow I was off.
We learned alot of things now did we xD  

Hugz You

Hugz You

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 am
Misfortuned Checkmate
Christine the Hedgehog
Misfortuned Checkmate

Exactly~
razz

Aw, your avatars looks cute! Just like your other avatars in the old accounts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 am
Christine the Hedgehog
Misfortuned Checkmate
Christine the Hedgehog
Misfortuned Checkmate

Exactly~
razz

Thankies~ (^∇^)  

Misfortuned Checkmate

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500

Hugz You

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am
Misfortuned Checkmate
Christine the Hedgehog
Misfortuned Checkmate
Christine the Hedgehog
Misfortuned Checkmate

Exactly~
razz

Thankies~ (^∇^)

Your welcome. biggrin  
I LOVE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas