Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Halloween Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:19 pm
Hoo boy. xp

As per usual, I'll probably get to work. Being without kids the the dull one of the employees, I'm usually the odd man out. Can't wait for being a librarian, they get most holidays off.

Might paint my nails, but I dunno. If I actually get invited somewhere, I'll either break out my collar and cuffs, or my "generic nekoboi 428" cosplay I bought at Ohayocon. Doubt it though. emo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:36 am
I certainly would do more with the holiday if my budget allowed it. I have always wanted to transform my home into a veritable pantheon of horrors for All Hallow's Eve. Perhaps next year.  

Lord Bloodthorne

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:39 am
Lord Katsuto
I certainly would do more with the holiday if my budget allowed it. I have always wanted to transform my home into a veritable pantheon of horrors for All Hallow's Eve. Perhaps next year.

Ah! That would be so much fun! Especially themed. Maybe an Edgar Allan Poe theme with a 'Raven' room, a cellar area for the 'Cask of Amontillado', even a big dance room for the 'Masque of Red Death'! >O.O<
Sorry, I get really excited this time of year. Sometimes to the point of turning evil for the month. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:41 am
My lord, I forgot that Halloween was coming up!

I've got to decide what I'm going to do, where I'm going to do it. GAH! So much planning in such a short space of time! D:

CaptainFcknObvious

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 am
CaptainFcknObvious

I've got to decide what I'm going to do, where I'm going to do it. GAH! So much planning in such a short space of time! D:

>O.o< You forgot it was getting close to Halloween? It's been advertised everywhere! Heck, I think the stores started putting up the decor at the end of August.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:00 am
The Immortal Rosencroix
CaptainFcknObvious

>O.o< You forgot it was getting close to Halloween? It's been advertised everywhere! Heck, I think the stores started putting up the decor at the end of August.
I live in Ireland, we're pretty slow when it comes to stores putting up decorations. x3

They most likely won't be put up until about a week or two before the actual day. D:

CaptainFcknObvious

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am
CaptainFcknObvious
The Immortal Rosencroix
CaptainFcknObvious

I live in Ireland, we're pretty slow when it comes to stores putting up decorations. x3

They most likely won't be put up until about a week or two before the actual day. D:

Really? In Florida the weather is the last thing to get the message. It might start to get cold after Halloween, but the really cold weather doesn't begin until after Christmas...if we're lucky.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 pm
This was my costume for FanimeCon, and I'm going to my classes on Halloween dressed like this.  

scooterdude34

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:29 pm
I dunno, halloween can be a bit of a bust.

Take my sister trick or treating most likely. Id go to "House of Torment" but Im not allwed there anymore ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm
Lol, this thread is a year old and people still use it.
Oh well, haha. My Halloween is probably going to be boring, I'll probably end up just going for a walk with a friend.  

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:55 pm
well its always fun to post on topics, old or not, especially if there are other people there and you feel like saying something about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 am
It can't be helped. It's a thread about Halloween, what's not to love? >^-^<  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 am
Well I'm happy my thread is loved then. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 am
Yay! October is officially here! I'm all set for Halloween! >^-^< Even got my 'costume' together. (Pictures of it are up in my profile) Gah! I'm too excited!  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:17 am
Switched into my costume (for now) for halloween here on Gaia. Also have my default halloween sig out, though I'm colorizing a new one.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff