Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Halloween Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:23 pm
Just for the sake of conversation. Anyone have Halloween plans?
I'm personally either going to watch movies at my place with friends, go to a friend's place to spend the evening with them, or spend the day alone at home giving out candy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 pm
I am planning to go to a friends' place for a party, though I have to find their new place. I have not been there yet (these friends move around a lot sweatdrop )  

M1N1_bot

Dedicated Seeker

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:18 pm
My friends tend to gather at my place, easy for me that way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Hypno Katsumi
My friends tend to gather at my place, easy for me that way. 3nodding

I can see how it would be. Sadly, my place is not large enough, and as I live in the city, parking is painful. So people tend to want me to come to them.  

M1N1_bot

Dedicated Seeker

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:54 am
Happy Halloween everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:39 pm

i called up one of my favorite companions and we ventured into the world of Watching Movies At The Same Time and selected the nightmare before christmas. my parents bought me candy so i inhaled twix and tootie pops throughout the showing. B)

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:27 pm
Mmmm Twix. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 am
Tool ate of a post for last year's Halloween, but right on schedule for this year! I'm excited about it. >^-^< Already got all my decorations up in advance. Cauldron, Nightmare Before Christmas figures, ghosts, bats, black roses, masks, drawings of skulls, black cats, shackles (for decoration, of course >.>), and my costume will be arriving in about 2 weeks! Anyone else excited?  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 am
The Immortal Rosencroix
Tool ate of a post for last year's Halloween, but right on schedule for this year! I'm excited about it. >^-^< Already got all my decorations up in advance. Cauldron, Nightmare Before Christmas figures, ghosts, bats, black roses, masks, drawings of skulls, black cats, shackles (for decoration, of course >.>), and my costume will be arriving in about 2 weeks! Anyone else excited?

You've been corrupting me. I used to never really like Halloween. Now I'm excited for it. But on the topic of those shackles, still can't believe our daughter thought they were "Friendship Bracelets".  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 pm
Ryn Kuromaru

You've been corrupting me. I used to never really like Halloween. Now I'm excited for it. But on the topic of those shackles, still can't believe our daughter thought they were "Friendship Bracelets".

Ryn, I shouldn't be surprised. While the honesty is commendable, I have my doubts as to if people wanted to know about these 'leisure' activities of yours.  

Lord Bloodthorne

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:20 pm
Since my birthday is the day before halloween (mischief night) ill have to see what happens on my bday and decide how much energy i have left for halloween, lol. But i do hope to get some handcuffs, maybe a whip and some rope for starters, just for some variety in costumes -grins-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 pm
Oh hush, Katsuto. What Rosencroix and I do as a married couple is of no concern of yours. We do as we wish. razz  

Ryn Kuromaru

Lord Bloodthorne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 pm
Ryn Kuromaru
Oh hush, Katsuto. What Rosencroix and I do as a married couple is of no concern of yours. We do as we wish. razz

I never said it concerned me. I was only commenting since you were so kind as to share the information with the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:07 pm
>^-^< Meh, it's better than the cat o' nine tails...or the collar...or the leash...I'm only making this worse, aren't I? Sorry. -_-;  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 pm
The Immortal Rosencroix
>^-^< Meh, it's better than the cat o' nine tails...or the collar...or the leash...I'm only making this worse, aren't I? Sorry. -_-;

>.> Now I want to go find those in the closet for us.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff