Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Home Drawing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 pm
I could really use some help. My friends and I are trying to rent a home so we can save some money. We all work in different parts of the county and we make a decent living- enough to afford a good place.

People are hesitant to rent to us because only one of the couples is married and they keep asking that we each individually make 3x the rent- rather than each couple or even the household all together.

I understand their hesitation, but we really want to all live together.

Today I found a wonderful place. This is the house. It's pretty much my dream house. Can people send good vibes or anything to help us get it? It's within our budget and meets all of our needs.

We're submitting applications and doing all the mundane stuff, but anything people would be willing to do to help us would be wonderful- in general or to get this specific place. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm
It looks lovely!! I wish you all the best of luck in getting it, and will definitely send some good vibes your way. biggrin  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 pm
too2sweet
It looks lovely!! I wish you all the best of luck in getting it, and will definitely send some good vibes your way. biggrin
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:07 am
Looks lovely smile I will definitely send some positive thoughts your way!

It's crazy that people try to charge way more for multiple non-related people in a house. I can understand if they wanted to add a bit extra for over a certain number in the house...like 50 more if you have more than 5 people living there...but if they would charge x amount for a family of 4, they should charge x amount for any 4 people wanting to rent together.  

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games