Reply FMA Fan Forum
I Need more FMA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

#1shibby

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:16 pm
Looks like i joined a rustic guild.... Hello!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 am
Hey there~  

Dolipie

#1shibby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:52 pm
Marionetteluv
Hey there~
Ello... I would like to turn this guild around and get it back to it's full potential... Ima need some help i already talked to riza.. Kinda^^" I think the best form of action would be if we were to start recruiting.. It wouldn't be hard to find people who just like fma but if we can find hardcore fullmetal gaian fans like Riza_HawkeyeXx and M u s t a n g we can defintely make this a Grandtastic Guild...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 pm
#1shibby
Marionetteluv
Hey there~
Ello... I would like to turn this guild around and get it back to it's full potential... Ima need some help i already talked to riza.. Kinda^^" I think the best form of action would be if we were to start recruiting.. It wouldn't be hard to find people who just like fma but if we can find hardcore fullmetal gaian fans like Riza_HawkeyeXx and M u s t a n g we can defintely make this a Grandtastic Guild...

Im stressed >_> I dunno where else to promo the guild >_> eeeek I have the bunch of banners and stuff I made, if you need lol <.<  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:45 pm
hey, well i cant promise to be on a lot, got a fulltime job and demanding gf (tho it comes w/ its fun wink ) but if im on feel free to ask me for help or w/e, im cool w/ that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:19 pm
lordofworldz
hey, well i cant promise to be on a lot, got a fulltime job and demanding gf (tho it comes w/ its fun wink ) but if im on feel free to ask me for help or w/e, im cool w/ that.

*hand him a bunch of promo banners*
Go and promo lol.
That would help A LOT  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

FMA Fan Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items