Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nana Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

For all you Nana fans out there 

Tags: Nana, Black Stones, BLAST, Trapnest, Shojo 

Reply A Nana Fan Guild
what do u think of shoki? Hachi's ex boyfriend, the creep. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lera Crow

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm
I hate him personally. Then again i hate cheaters. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 am
Ya I sorta hate him to but guys can be weird sometimes (and so can girls lol) I just don't think they really fit together well. Unlike Hachi and Nobu!!!  

ImTheSongThatNeverEnds

Timid Humorist

Lera Crow

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:16 pm
Yeah i saw those huns and boy did they need the water. Eew!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:20 pm
I meant shoji. Of course, i see that someone understood who i meant. Lol. Thats a relief.  

Lera Crow

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lighterain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:15 pm
OMG when i saw this i immediately wanted to reply and say how much i hate him cuz he cheated on hachi!!!!! when i found out he started to get interested in the other girl i got so angry. but im all over that 3nodding
i dont know if its just me but i swear that he only likes girls with short hair, but i think thats just me lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm
Anyone, i mean anyone who cheats on someone is horrible. I hate him, he shouldn't have cheated on her even though Nana kissed Hachi. It was a simple thank u kiss, but he didn't just kiss. He did that for a while and now he is moving in with her. scream  

Cherries Blossoms

II YUZUKII CHAN II

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:53 pm
gosh i hate shoji such a cheater! scream !!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 pm
SHOJI SUCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  

II YUZUKII CHAN II

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I-the black rose-I

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 pm
scream SHOJI SUCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh i hate shoji!!! such a cheater stressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:05 pm
i hate him> sad such a cheater i no tht sachiko is a sweet girl n all but he just could of told her 2back off a little i feel so bad 4 hachi she rlly liked him sad ..dnt you sometimes feel like 2 go inside animes n just punch tht character u hate? yea i no..  

I-Eternal Tears-I

XohhReiraxo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm
To be honest when shoji slept with sachiko I was totally shocked I never thought he'd ever to that to nana k but then again you can never trust guys, what they say b/c they say thing like "don't worry baby" or "im not the cheating type" and then they sleep with some other skank if i was Nana K i would have slapped shoji in the face and beat the s**t outta sachiko lol at first when i started watching the series i thought there was no other couple better than nana k and shoji but now hes just a creep O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:55 pm
i totally agree with you both. the cheating thing? kinda going through that myself. guys think, i guess, that we cant cheat and they can? what the world?? he cheated.  

Lera Crow

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100

VagueX

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 pm
His dumb
I hate cheaters  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm
I remember when I first watched it I was angry, but I mostly felt sad for Nana. I wonder why she didn't fight for her man but I know come to understand why. As I read on and Shoji came up in a couple of chapters here and there I realized that he is pathetic. He depends on Sachiko for everything especially since he lost his job. It just seems like karma really got him good. I know feel bad for Sachiko, she must live with regret and a freeloader.  

naally

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lera Crow

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:38 pm
lmao. freeloader and cheater. that's just part of the decription i would use. but, it's one that suits him so well.  
A Nana Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff