Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Cheapest new monsters coming out Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 pm
True six-samurais, or as I like to call them "Dude, why are you such an a*****e". They bring to the field new support for the already flourishing archtype, with the most BROKEN EFFECTS EVAR.

See for yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:53 pm
I was gonna make a thread for those too last night, but I had work and you beat me to it. They are really good. The special summoning ones are going to break the archetype. Gives them Blackwing Level Swarming with the balanced six samurai effects.  

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:58 pm
These guys are like the XX-Sabers in the X-Saber Series. Not to mention: Synchro Monster!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:16 pm
not sure but i think opression is gunna need to go back up to maybe deal with this... but then again i dont feel like reading he new six samurai im just going off what im hearing here.  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:28 pm
They are like Bora. Special summon while you control another one. Then they have their own effects like ATK increase or destroy a monster etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 pm
then yeah preventing special summon would slow it down a bit. is their any new draw power for them?  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm
shrab
then yeah preventing special summon would slow it down a bit. is their any new draw power for them?
"Nope, they do have a card similar to emmersblade though. Only has 200 ATK and is gains 1500 if you control another Six Samurai which is pretty much a certainty."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:46 pm
ok looked and all i saw there that was scary was a tuner in there now which with their special summons can hurt and a crazy annoying synchro. besides that the monster themselves looked pretty lame  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 am
Burakku_Kitsune
shrab
"Nope, they do have a card similar to emmersblade though. Only has 200 ATK and is gains 1500 if you control another Six Samurai which is pretty much a certainty."
Boggart Knight, not Emmersblade.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 am
Mustard Like Soup
Burakku_Kitsune
shrab
Boggart Knight, not Emmersblade.
"Oh?" *goes to look* "Yes they are basically the same effects just one is leaving the other arriving"  

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 am
I hate it when Konami does this. Reinforcing an already powerful archetype when there are so many weaker archetypes out there that need it.

Casual Play never wins and it sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:34 pm
Casual play doesn't bring in the money nearly as much as competitive play.

Samurais become tier one, whoop-dee-doo. It's just another swarm strategy that's going to be toe to toe with the other tier ones, like Scraps heart  

Gravitational Molestation

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:38 pm
The Wonderful Edible Egg
Casual play doesn't bring in the money nearly as much as competitive play.

Samurais become tier one, whoop-dee-doo. It's just another swarm strategy that's going to be toe to toe with the other tier ones, like Scraps heart

scraps are tier one? oh yeah, scrap dragon and the GK spy engine. but meh, scraps alone kinda suck without teching in other cards... at least until they release searcher. Golem + Searcher = Raigeki everyturn.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:45 pm
Searcher, the Machine Emporers, Mind Reader, Othros...

Scraps are ******** ridiculous.  

Gravitational Molestation

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:48 pm
The Wonderful Edible Egg
Searcher, the Machine Emporers, Mind Reader, Othros...

Scraps are ******** ridiculous.

they reveiled mind reader? *goes to check*

also, i checked the machine emporer cards, and it seems like they might miss their timing if combined with certain scrap cards. I know it'll get the timing with Scrapstorm, but i'm not sure about other scrap cards.

they haven't reveiled mind reader. at least not on the wikia. can anyone give me a link to the shriek post if there is one?  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff