Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vietnamese Pride Guild

Back to Guilds

Ya need a place to hang out and have fun? Here's the perfect place! We welcome ANYONE and EVERYONE!. Come hang with us! 

Tags: Vietnam, Pride, Viet Pride, Vietnamese, Asian 

Reply » Main «
Should Vietnam be Comunist or Capitalist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nguyen93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:45 pm
what do u guys think? should it be communist or capitalist... if i was to say but this is a bit biased but i would want it to be a cammunist contry because i dont really like how america and canada have turned out... and also communism isnt really all that bad (from what i know) communism is a form of ecomany and it means to everyone to be equal sorta.... no one owns anything but everyone gets money no matter what! there are no rich spoiled brats who can mock the poor... dont u think that is good?

well tell me what u guys think  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 am
It really depends on how you see it as. Either way some people benefit and some suffer. From my own experience communism seems great in books and written down but if you are those people who have suffered from it, it is nothing like how it's written.
Vietnam not being communism doesn't mean it would be like the US. There are many types of democracy and other types of government as well. I'm not one to say how Vietnam should be run and my opinion is very biased.
But from personal experience Vietnam should be the way it was before. North and South have are very different but they should learn to live together like they have before.

This is a very old topic.  

mirshko

Wheezing Codger

Nguyen93

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 am
Randomness1207
It really depends on how you see it as. Either way some people benefit and some suffer. From my own experience communism seems great in books and written down but if you are those people who have suffered from it, it is nothing like how it's written.
Vietnam not being communism doesn't mean it would be like the US. There are many types of democracy and other types of government as well. I'm not one to say how Vietnam should be run and my opinion is very biased.
But from personal experience Vietnam should be the way it was before. North and South have are very different but they should learn to live together like they have before.

This is a very old topic.

i totally agree with u i think vietnam should stay the same lots of the reason why communism is put down is because.... well for one USA presedent Bush said that capitalism is the better then communism and he was trying to stop communism even though its the government's fault not communism's (even though communism does have some bad parts to it, but capitalism also has bad parts aswell)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 pm
Vietnam is an interesting place but the way the government work causes the country to develop slowly on the other hand Capitalism is not bad either because it promotes ideas/development but in this ideology the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

The States may seen like a good country but it is extremely flawed in the fact that it says that it is multilateral but it often acts in a bilateral way  

iiiWannaBeAsian
Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,675 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
» Main «

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers