Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:16 am
Liam raised his finger at her response but like the storm that she entered with, she left with. There were a few moments of silence, or there would be if not for the slamming of her own door. He had definitely made mistakes of that much he was aware. Liam pulled the phone towards him with his telekinesis to check the message. Willa.

"That would be Freya. But I would not be opposed to it. I still have Cheesecake left over should you want some."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:41 pm
Willadene quickly replied back. "K. I'm bringing Mark with me. Got a feeling you might need a guys perspective on this too."

A few minutes later, Mark and will knocked on the door and let thenselves in.

Mark whistled and commented, "Dad gom, Liam. She done ******** yer place up."

Willa slapped Mark's arm and admonished him, "Hush, that ain't helpin'." She approacher Liam and asked, "You said Freya in the text. That's the lady Fenris was before, right? I thought you was bringin' Fenris back last night? What in the sam hill happened between then and now?"

They both listened while they helped themselves to a slice of cheescake each. They both winced at the oment where everything really went bad.

Mark shook his head and sighed, "You done made a beginner's mistake there, Slim."

Willa nodded and added, "I know all of this is new to you, but maybe from now on ya ought to ask me or Mark before you try to say somethin' like that again. Preferably me, since it's a lady's heart yer dealin' with. Speakin' a which, I think I'm gonna go see how she's doin'. From what I heard 'bout Freya she can count her friends on one hand. Be right back boys."

After Willa left Mark said to Liam, "How're ya holdin' up? That outburst couldn't've felt good."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:26 pm
"She did." Liam responded to Mark's comment. There was no lie in both of their comments. Offering them a slice of his cheesecake, he had them sit down at the now relatively cleaned table before explaining the situation. He went over what he perceived to be his mistake.

"I am not sure if she will let you in Willa." He mentioned as Willa left before turning his attention back to Mark.

"I am....alright. She didn't hurt me. Couldn't. I was just foolish and let it slip out when she asked what I liked about her. Though I recon I'd need to think further ahead in conversation and not ask what is on my mind."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:14 pm
Willa knocked on Freya's door.

she shouted at the door.

Willa answered back, "It ain't Liam. Mah name's Willadene. I'm a friend o' Liam's. He told me what happened. Thought I'd come and see how yer doin'. Gal to gal."

"You drink?"

"Better than a wrung out camel."

"Hah! C'mon in, cowpoke, Let's see whatcha got."

Willa opened the unlocked door and stepped in to see Freya laying on the floor against the couch, a bottle of Jack in one hand and ham in the other.

Freya took her lips off of the bottle and looked to Willa. Her eyes went wide and she began to cackle. "Holy s**t! You're a literal ********' cow girl! With the accent and everything! Oh this'd better not be a hallucination! This is too ********' good."

Willa's right eye twitched as she forced a smile. "Had yer fun? I see yer already most a' the way to a porcelain pillow. Howabout you ease up and we can chat while I catch up?"

"Howabout you go ******** yourself, you fat-a** cow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark shook his head and put a hand on Liam's bare shoulder. "Naw man, I know you could take a tumble through a combine and come out the other side in yer sunday best. I'm talkin' 'bout yer heart. I know you've been doin' real good figurin' out yer own emotions an' all these last few weeks, but you've still got a lot to learn about relationships. Romantic or otherwise. You poured yer heart out to that girl, and she replied by floodin' yer apartment. That can't have felt good."

"Hell, I know a thing r' two 'bout openin' mah mouth and pissin' off a lady. Willa's as sweet as a peach most the time, but she's got a mighty temper on her. First thing I learned right away, by witness thank the lord, was in no not way to come close to callin' her fa-"

Their conversation was cut off by the sound of a body being thrown through a wall and the resulting debris that came with it. Freya lay on her back in disbelief. She sat herself up and saw that she had dropped her drink and her ham. She glared in the direction of the hole in the wall and growled. "You made me drop my drink, and my food! That, you side of redneck beef, is a major party foul."

Willa stepped through the hole, glared down at Freya, and huffed through her nostrils, "b***h, I don't care what kind a s**t you've been through, or how drunk you are. No one. Calls me. Fat!"

Mark look to Liam and sighed, "Aw Hell. We'd best break this up b'fore 5-O shows up!"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:42 pm
Liam listened as he went over everything in his mind. Mark assumed it hurt emotionally as rejection should but it didn't. It wasn't a no. It was a emotional response to those words of 'love'."

Liam looked over before she flew through the wall. Shielding the both of them from any stray debris with his telekinesis, he saw Freya enter his room again, not through the front door. A very angry Willa stepped through the hole in the wall. From how Freya acted before he thought she was tired but it seems he was wrong. Even seeing her like this lifted his spirits even they weren't really dampened. A chuckle escape his chest before he got up.

"Alright ladies. Let's not destroy my living space anymore than it already is .Please? " Liam said and got in between them, raising a hand to both of them. There were other things he wanted to say but he had to start stopping his habit of doing so.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:59 pm
"You stay out of this!" They shouted at Liam in unison.

Freya lifted herself up and wobbled unsteadily. However, there was a certain fluidity to how she moved. "Imma kick yer heifer a**, ya ********' hayseed" she said in a terrible southern accent.

Willa snorted again and smashed her right fist into her left palm with a resounding smack. "Oh you can sure as shootin' try, but I ain't 'bout to be laid out by some kung fu bullshit!"

Mark also put himself between the ladies, but he faced Willadene exclusively. "Now Willa, I know yer all worked up from the F-word, but we're here to help Liam, right? An' we can't do that if you end up in the tased and in the clink again."

"Pft, ******** that noise! Let's have ourselves a cage match! Hell in the cell! Hunter versus prey! Imma take a bite outta that fat-a** flank!" She slurred while she put her hands up into the stance most associated with drunken fist kung fu.

Willa's eyes actually glowed red as she bared her teeth. "Oh yer gonna eat them words, and yer teeth!"

Mark put all of his effort into holding his girlfriend back as she tried to wiggle out of his grip and get around him. "Uh, Liam, you might wanna do yer teleportin' thang and git her outta here." he stressed.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:14 am
Liam cocked his head a little in confusion with one raise brow, It seems both women were set on having a brawl. He wasn't against it if that was what they both wanted. However she had already destroyed his bathroom, made a mess of the table which he managed to clean and now she and Willa destroyed the wall of his living room. Perhaps it was best to get her out of her.

"Very well." Liam responded and sank into the shadow, using his power to drag Freya with him. Emerging on the roof of Valhalla, he 'released' her. This was actually the first time being on this roof. The view at this time of day was...actually quite nice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:53 am
Freya stumbled back and landed on her rear. She rubbed her backside and then pointed at Liam, "You, sir, are an a*****e." She then wobbled her way to standing and slurred, "Now Imma hafta kick your a**."

She approached him for a second and then huffed, "Baah, but you got that 'vincable s**t goin' on, an' I'm waaaay to drunk to hit yer pressure points. You suck, y'know that? Broke a** piece a s**t. ********' SNK boss broke. Hashtag nerf Lamb!"

She tilted backward with her arms outstretched and landed on her back. "Doncha worry tho. I'm figure out a way someday. "s what my family do. We get past powers. Like Rydia's hands. I'll getcha. I'll getcha good."

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Hey, I'm threatnin' you over here. The ******** are you lookin' at"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:02 pm
Liam 'caught' her fall with his telekinesis. There was a part of him that was glad her attitude changed. Her mood really did seem to swing widely when very intoxicated. His gaze was still fixed to the horizon. Freya's inebriated voice was comforting background static. Her words registered to him and he understood what she was saying but at the moment, he enjoyed looking at the view more. The past month he had mostly been cooped up inside, hyper fixated on cooking and learning new things.

"It has been a while since I've looked at the horizon Freya, at the skies. It looks....calm...soothing even. Beautiful is a word I could use for it." Liam replied with a more soft and gentle voice. Wind softly blowing through his hair, sunlight hitting his exposed skin. It truly has been a while for him. Slightly turning his hair to look at her from the corner of his eye.

"When is the last time you've just ....looked at the horizon?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:15 pm
Freya watched Liam as he spoke. Well, the two Liam's that swam in her vision. She paid particular attention to the musculature of his back and the way his hair flowed in the ********. Why does he have to be so hot? Why am I even thinking that he's hot? Probably because he looks like every tall, brooding, silver or white haired antagonist rolled into one dumbass package. But I don't do that. Well, I do, but it's not something I dwell on. Man, he likes to hear himself talk. Something about the sky. I don't know, but he seems to be happy. What the ******** wrong with me? Why should his happiness matter to me. Ugh, you know what, I'm not dealing with this right now. I probably wont remember anything past dessert. I'm checking out."

When Liam turned to her, Freya was in a deep sleep with her limbs splayed out. She snored loudly and scratched her right thigh. She smacked her lips and smiled softly as she dreamed of her husbando harem.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:23 pm
There was no response from her before the loud snore came. She had fallen asleep. Here, on the roof. Liam just looked at her in silence. As much silence she would afford him due to the snoring. He wasn't sure how much time passed as he did that. With a bit of a smile he shook his head a little and telepathically send out a message to Mark.

"Mark, is it...'safe' to return as they say? Freya will no longer be able to taunt Willa. Unless she does so in her sleep."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:09 pm
The projected message startled Mark, "Goddamn! You scared the Hell outta me! Y'know we got phones, right? Anyway, yeah it's safe, though you may wanna be ready. Someone up and called security after Willa busted through the wall. They hauled her off and are lookin' for Freya now. Seems she's got a bit of history with the security folks. Said somethin' 'bout a 'code DVW.' Just a heads up."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:35 pm
"I didn't bring my phone. Thank you. Willa wanted to get involved but I apologize for the mess it has created."

Liam turned around and looked at the skies on last time before walking over to the sleeping form of Freya and picking her up. Even with his immense strength she still felt so very light. Carrying her in his arms,despite knowing the situation, felt strange. Dropping down through the shadows, he re-emerged in his apartment. Walking past the rubble he entered hers. Moving over to the bedroom, he gentle lowered her onto it.

"Good night Freya."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:21 am
Okami slipped into a shadow in Liam's room to see how the night was going. She was shock, yet somehow not surprised, when she saw the condition of his suite. She was a bit confused as to why the damage to the wall seemed to come from Freya's room. She figured that if someone was going to get thrown through the wall, it would be from the other direction.

She slipped out of the shadows and took in the scents. Meat, wine, some sort of crackery chesse concoction, vomit, pipe water, drywall, Freya, Liam, a human, and a cow. She did not know what happened, but it had to have an interesting story.

She traipsed over to the hole in the wall. She was put at ease when she saw Liam watching over Freya as the latter slept.

"Hey Liam," she whispered. "How did it go? I'm going to guess there were no sexy times."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:33 am
Liam was contemplating going back to his apartment or should he call it a shared apartment at this point, considering the large hole in the middle connecting both? But for now, he watched her sleep and mumble. Promising himself to just do it long enough to know for sure that she was doing alright. Sensing another entering through non-conventional means, he reached out to find it was Okami.

There was a soft chuckle.

"No, there weren't nor was that my goal. I most likely would have said no to that depending on her own state of being. But emotions are hard to predict. She certainly showed that tonight. It's never boring with her. It's one of the things I like about her." He responded softly as to not wake Freya before getting up.

"I still have some dinner left should you want some."

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces