Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:25 am
Nova Blancke
"We first need to get your cleaned up properly. I just showered but this thing is pretty thin. The last person who got this much snot on my chest was Dawn. I think it's best I take another shower. And you look like you're about to collapse. We're taking a shower. And no buts, young lady."Crystalion said in a more firm motherly tone. The kind that didn't allow talk back.

Ravan had indeed been about to protest the shower, but Crystalion had been quick to shoot her down. With anyone else, Ravan would blow them off and do whatever she felt like. But Liv had been the closest thing to a mother she had ever had, and that tone made her as compliant as any child.

She sighed and slumped her shoulders as she admitted defeat. "Okay." she grumbled.

She walked past Liv and toward what she assumed was the lavatory. Before she crossed the threshold of the bathroom, she paused and looked over her shoulder toward Crystalion.

"Liv..."

She hesitated for a bit. Real apologies and gratitude were a hard thing for Ravan to express. Leo would tell her that after what had just happened over the last few minutes, it would be best to try and make amends.

"...I'm glad you're alive. I'm sorry, and...thanks."

She turned around and walked the rest of the way into the bathroom. She looked around at the sink, toilet, shower, and linnen closet. She walked up to the shower and studied it. She opened the door, stepped in, closed it behind her, and then stripped off the minimal rags that constituted her clothing. She kept them in the shower with her. She figured that she could kill two birds with one stone and wash herself with her clothes.

She had never operated a shower or a tub before. By the time she made it to Valhalla they were too busy trying to purify and ration what water they had. She looked down at the handles and saw that they were labeled "H" and "C." She wondered what they meant. Perhaps the "C" meant clean, and the "H" mean hurried? Well she was in a hurry so she twisted it as far as it would go.

Since Crystalion was just in there, it didn't take too long for her to realize that something was wrong.

"Hah. Haaah! Whaaaah!!!" she cried while trying to swat the scorching liquid off of her. She slipped and fell back into the door. She tumbled out and shuffled away from the evil glass heat box.

"Liv! The shower attacked me!" she shouted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 am
Nova Blancke
The full force of the storm hit him and he was sent flying back.Lighting stopped crashing down. Acid serpents blasted away, dissolving anything it touched. Legio skid a few times over the ground before slamming his claws into the ground, grinding him to a halt. Dangerous. This woman was dangerous!

His own aura started to flash like hers did. In the same order as hers, in an attempt copy the black aura.

The wolf seemingly materialized in front of him and strode cautiously. Her first attack was successful, but she knew he was vastly resilient and tricky.

"You are wasting your time. You may be able to copy my auras, but you will never be able to utilize them to their full potential. Gold: burst. Silver: shield. White: pain. Red: rage. And black: sacrifice."

"You see, you do not feel pain. You may be able to become angry, but you do not know the rage that comes from strife, loss, and betrayal. And sacrifice...when you have lived for someone, then you can be prepared to die for them."

"For Trinity, Gidget, Theonis, Rydia, the rest of Valhalla, and the world that Eclipse would bring to ruin,"
she said as she stopped, crossed her right arm over her body, and twisted her hip. "you must die."

She swept her arm from left to right and sent a crescent shaped tidal wave of dark air at Legio. The buildings and cars caught in it's wide arc fell apart and came crashing with it.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:41 am
It was always a funny thing for her to see Ravan give in whenever she would demand it. For someone so stubborn she was very obedient when needed be. Liv was just glad she at least managed to instill some respect into her. Their world may have gone to s**t but she made sure they could still be civil.

"I'm glad you're safe too sweetie."

The many years of fighting and being on guard still remained with Liv and when she heard her daughter cry she leaped into action, ready to take down the...shower head?

It was hard for her to not laugh. She did her best to hide it but a few chuckles escaped.

"Let me handle this beast of a shower head."Liv took off her blouse and entered the shower. She stifled her own cry when the water hit her. This was way too hot. It didn't take her long to see why. Quickly she adjusted the temperature.

"It's safe now. Water's perfect now. You had it turned all the way up to Hot."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:34 pm
He did not seem to be successful at merging merging the aura's to become pure black. Legio instinctively took a step back when she suddenly appeared before him. Why did he do that? He knew she was dangerous but to step back without willing it? It was a strange sensation.

"Thank you for the information." He said before preparing for her strike. It would be big, that he knew for he saw it in her mind. Blocking was something he knew he could do but would it truly work? One other thing came to mind.

Using his telekinisis he pushed up the land she was standing with a 45 degree angle on right before she swung her fist.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:50 pm
The wolf's eyes shot open with surprise. Damned telekinesis.

"Tch." she chirped in frustration. He may have avoided taking the brunt of the wave, but much like an explosion, the concussive force of such energy could be almost as dangerous.

Pavement, metal, brick, bone, and any other material tore through the city like the winds of a hellish fan. The destruction wrought was enough to create a wedge of devastation that leveled the entire city in front of her and ended with a massive cascade of rubble falling into the countryside.

She hoped that such an attack would be enough to either severely injure or keep him busy long enough to do what she had originally come to do. Kill Eclipse.

She turned on her pads and sprinted on all fours in the direction of the b*****d's scent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:00 pm
Nova Blancke
"Let me handle this beast of a shower head."Liv took off her blouse and entered the shower. She stifled her own cry when the water hit her. This was way too hot. It didn't take her long to see why. Quickly she adjusted the temperature.

"It's safe now. Water's perfect. You had it turned all the way up to Hot."

Ravan grumbled and blushed when she heard Crystalion chuckle. She didn't feel so bad when she saw that the water was almost as uncomfortable for Liv as it was for her. The she blushed again when she understood the mistake she had made.

"Well how was I supposed to know?!" she exclaimed. "I've never used one of those things. I thought the "H" meant hurry."

She got back up and tried to rub the pain out of her behind. It stung, but she'd had worse. Her pride was hurt more than anything else. With no hesitation, and a desire to get it over with, she climbed into the shower with Liv.

"So which of these containers do I use for what?" she asked.

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:21 pm
"I know I know. It's one of the luxuries you're going to have to get used to ya know." Liv replied.

"Well, this shampoo is for your hair. Just to wash it and to make it healthier. This one is to comb your hair easier with because of all of the clods in your hair. Didn't work so well on me. Just don't get it into your eyes." She noted.

"This is for your body. Trust me...you'll need this one. I've had a lot of blood and dirt on me before."

"Ya know what. You just enjoy the shower and I'll wash your hair alright? Just keep your eyes closed to protect em alright?" Liv said but already grabbed the shampoo and was ready to wash Ravan's hair.

The immediate crisis was averted. The damage was reduced but it still send him flying. When he gazed upon her again she ran towards Eclipse. Yes he had promised to kill her but it was he never stated he needed to protect him or those girls. If he was as strong as he claimed to be than he should be able to fend her off wouldn't he?

"Yes I've...seen him before...." Theo muttered to himself before realizing he said it before snapping back to reality. "Betrothed? Well...congratulations I guess?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:08 pm
Eclipse pushed the rubble that had fallen on top of him away with little effort. He looked around to see that his four "demons" were all unconscious. They had been blasted through the roof of what looked like a hotel. He recognized the lobby from Teshoumaru's memories. It was a common spot for their parents to take the twins and their sister when they were much younger.

He growled under his breath and made his way toward the front door. Then he heard something that sounded like one million freight trains crashed into one another.

"Damn that Freya. How did she get so much stronger."

"One hundred lifetimes of memory training in the deepest recesses of the shadow realm, and a meteor."

Eclipse rapidly turned to his left toward the voice. She had blended into the darkness with her aura, but now he could see her clearly.

The wolf stepped toward her prey ominously. "Surprised? I knew you would be. I adjusted my Wrath of Heaven variation so that it would remove any shadows. Just in case you decided to take over my brother's body again."

He backed away from her step for step, but he didn't look worried. "So nice of you to think of me Freya. But as usual, you're missing the whole story. Yes I broke free of the seal on Teshoumaru, but what you're looking at isn't his body."

The wolf maintained her approach, undaunted by the revelation. She had accepted her brother's death from the moment she was made a Daedalus slave. She reached behind her back and removed the stone made of mithril.

Eclipse's confidence began to falter when he saw the stone. He hadn't brought Teshoumaru's weapons, thinking that he would be able to bring them from the shadow realm if necessary. But she had done away with his main form of attack.

"Now now, don't be so hasty." he cautioned. "If you kill me, your mother's life is forfeit."

The wolf kept walking. She would not be stopped by his lies.

The ancient put his hands up defensively and shouted, "Freya, I am warning you. Do not take another step or you will regret it!"

The wolf had heard enough. Her black aura burst as she charged forward with the stone outstretched in her hand. She was positive she had completed her task, but the stone just fell short. Something had stopped her. There was a warm wet feeling coming from her chest. She looked down to find a man with dark hair in familiar clothing had plunged a blade into her chest. She recognized the hilt in the darkness. It was Izayoi.

Eclipse smirked maniacally. He laughed, "I told you didn't I? This isn't Teshoumaru's body, and you would regret attacking me. And you say I'm only capable of lying."

The wolf coughed up a spatter of blood and grit her teeth. "Teshou...Maru." she strained.

Teshoumaru withdrew the blade and kicked the wolf in the stomach. He was brought to the city when the others were. He had masked his presence from Freya, waiting for the moment his master was in danger, with the one weapon that could stop a lycanthrope like her cold.

Freya hit the ground hard and she dropped the stone. Her aura was beginning to weaken, and the wound in her chest was weeping blood. Izayoi was forged from a one of a kind alloy that poisoned creatures of the night and cut through the elements. She had been poisoned.

Teshoumaru didn't look at his sister. He couldn't. His eyes were wrapped and his vision was blocked. He only replaced the blade into it's scabbard, and crossed his arms.

Eclipse skipped up to Freya and kicked her in the ribs. "Surprised that you aren't dead yet? That's because I told him not to kill you. Nope. Just sever one of your lungs from the rest of your respiratory system."

He took notice of her weakening aura and taunted her. "What's the matter, are you running out of the Wrath of Heavens' boon? You took quite that gamble. You pumped your body with twice the ki it could handle, just so you could try and wipe out Legio and I in one blow. But you failed, didn't you b***h?"

"You know what, I should let him know what happened. Teshoumaru, go get the bio b*****d. He should be here for this."

Freya gripped her ribs and struggled to hold onto her aura. Without it, the wounds would kill her faster than the poison would. She couldn't believe she had been so careless. She wasn't entirely blameless. Her brother was the only one who could conceal his presence from her. It was a twin thing.

The dark clouds began to dissipate.

Without a word, and sensing the coming light, Teshoumaru shadow walked to where Legio was. He didn't say anything to him, he just got his attention and motioned to where Freya had run earlier.

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:19 pm
Nova Blancke
"Well, this shampoo is for your hair. Just to wash it and to make it healthier. This one is to comb your hair easier with because of all of the clods in your hair. Didn't work so well on me. Just don't get it into your eyes." She noted.

"This is for your body. Trust me...you'll need this one. I've had a lot of blood and dirt on me before."

"Ya know what. You just enjoy the shower and I'll wash your hair alright? Just keep your eyes closed to protect em alright?" Liv said but already grabbed the shampoo and was ready to wash Ravan's hair.

Ravan just nodded and turned her back to Liv. She grabbed the bottle of body wash, opened the cap, and squirted what was probably too much into her palm. She put it back where it was and closed her eyes. She began to rigorously rub the substance onto her arms and chest. When she realized how good it felt to rub herself and get the grime off of her she slowed down to a more moderate pace.

"Liv, what's it like out there?" she asked softly. "I didn't have much time to take it in with how fast Theonis was going. I mean, I know you and the other adults told us stories, but...I don't know. I guess I'm just a bit nervous to be around so many people."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:33 am
Liv was enjoying this little daughter-mother moment as she washed her hair. She slowed down when she heard his name. Theonis. A man she loved, the father of both of her children, though only Dawn was actually hers. It has been so long since she last thought of him. It was years ago that he died. She wasn't sure if she wanted to see him here.

"I get that. Previous encounters with survivors never go too well."

"Well, it's no paradise but there's no Legion. So it's kinda paradise I guess. It's generally peaceful.There are groups that are against our kind but besides that.....you can live a good life here. You don't need to scrounge up scraps for food. Clothes aren't an issue. Same goes for a roof over your head. Proper beds and the like. Oh you are going to sleep like a rock here. If your sick you can just get some medicine. I suppose for us this is the age of abundance"

"People....tend to put extra care in their appearance. They buy things they don't really need to impress people they don't care about. There's a lot of vanity in society." Liv explained as she made sure she got every bit of hair washed.

"There, that should do it for your hair. Time to rinse it."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 am
Legio had planned to take a short moment to recover. To use Eclipse as a distraction. He followed the action with his mind. She seemed to have the advantage but was defeated nonetheless. Interesting. Clouds seemed have opened and the rain started to lessen. A new presence, it felt similar to Freya. The person motioned him to Freya's direction. He wanted him to go there.
Legio was too curious to say no.

Dropping through his shadow he slowly rose from a shadow near them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:25 am
Nova Blancke
"People....tend to put extra care in their appearance. They buy things they don't really need to impress people they don't care about. There's a lot of vanity in society." Liv explained as she made sure she got every bit of hair washed.

"There, that should do it for your hair. Time to rinse it."

Ravan snickered quietly. She noticed that Liv paused when she started talking about vanity. She had heard from Leo, who had heard from his father, that Crystalion used to be quite the provocetuer. She opted not to say anything about it since they were having a serious discussion.

She stepped forward and allowed the water to run over the top of her head and hair. She sighed with content as she thought how the people in the new world must take hot running water for granted. To her, it was exquisite.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with so much free time. I just hope they can help the younger kids the way you and the others helped me." she mused aloud while kneeling down to wash her lower area.

She stood back up and pulled her hair over her shoulder so it hung down the front of her body. "Could you get my back?" she asked Liv.

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:56 am
Nova Blancke
A new presence, it felt similar to Freya. The person motioned him to Freya's direction. He wanted him to go there.
Legio was too curious to say no.

Dropping through his shadow he slowly rose from a shadow near them.

Eclipse had been waking up the four girls when Teshoumaru and Legio appeared. "Ah, excellent. I'm glad you're here, Legio. I didn't want you to miss this." he said with great relish.

The wolf was trembling. It wasn't from fear but the fever caused by the poison that was coursing through her veins. If she hadn't been covered in fur and darkness there would be a distinct bruising spreading out from the seeping wound. Her respiration was labored and deliberate as she was breathing with one lung.

She could smell Legio in the room. She looked up at him like a wounded animal, tears running from her eyes and into her fur. She then looked over to Teshoumaru and said, "Brother...I know...it's not your...fault. He got...into your...head. Just like...what Allines...did to...me."

Teshoumaru looked in Freya's general but said nothing. Eclipse, called out, "You're wasting your time. He's actually dead, or I suppose undead would be a better way to put it. I found another body to inhabit, but wouldn't you know...I just like the look of him so much that I kept his face. It completely wrecked his s**t though. He only listens to me now."

The Ancient woke up the last girl up and then made his way over to Legio. "Don't feel bad, kid. She can be a tough nut to crack. But then again, so are you. That thing where you split up into a bunch of worms or whatever, that was some wild stuff. But then you allowed her to go after me, which I don't very much appreciate after the stink you made about keeping her away from me earlier, so I had to do what I do best and surprise her. Aspect of Chaos and all that."

"But I'm a good sport. I was going to corrupt her and ******** with Trinity, but you gave it all you had and I appreciate that. So I figured you could just go ahead and eat her if you'd like. I mean, what's more epic than being devoured alive by a Cronenberg?."
he cackled.

The wolf looked back up at Legio with defiance in her eyes; making it know that even in utter defeat, she would not go down without a fight. While Eclipse had been bragging, she had been carefully reaching into her pouch for the last syringe. If she could get it into her palm, she would take them all with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:43 pm
He gave a nod to Eclipse. Freya reminded her of a animal on it's death bed. But..defiant to the last breath. He did promise her an epic death but perhaps he could give her something else. Now, what Eclipse said interested him. The person who came to get him was her brother. Only an empty shell kept alive despite being dead.

"Her speed was too great for me to counter" Legio countered."I underestimated her. I shall never do that again."

Then he mentioned consuming her. That was the urge that went out of control before he received some of her flesh. Damaged tissue needed to be replaced. Fresh flesh was required. Using his telekinises he locked her movements in place. She had been proven to be very resourceful. No more.

"Thank you for this fight. I have learned a great deal."Legio said to Freya whilst giving a small bow of gratitude. Right after that the mood shifted. A crack ran down from his head to his groin. Legio actually split open. From the inside of him a multitude of tendrils burst out. Within that same second they were shot at Freya's immobile body, piercing her vitals. From within they would consume her. During that process Legio lifted her into the air and drew her closer to himself. He would then press her into him and close up.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 pm
"I don't think that'll be a problem." Crystalion responded. She was glad to see that Ravan was relaxing in the shower. It truly was something she needed. All of her kids needed it.

"Sure, sweetie." She said and started to properly clean her back. Ravan had her injuries that were healing. But nobody was without scars or injuries. But everyone they, was one too much for Liv. But that part of their lives was over. Thankfully.

"I suppose you could chase after Leo. He's just as handsome as his father and mother. He'll catch the eye of many girls around here. I'll be rooting for you" Liv opted casually. Those two together would be nice to see. It may be a bit odd since she raised both but she wanted both of them happy.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games