Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:25 pm
Nova Blancke
All of those names meant nothing to Theo. Children of who and what now?

"We do have a being of water and I am guessing you mean Matron, the tree. Were you the source of Charles's power or or was he your host because his power was similar? I mean I'm guessing the later is the case since Trin and Sil both have shadow. And..does that mean that Aurora or Lucent could be in me? Sorry for all of the questions but...yeah.." Liv said as she glowed briefly." I've been told my power is the same as Lumen."

"Pawn?! What was my ancestor a pawn for? What was she part did she play in the scheme of all of this? Why remove Sil from her body? What is there to gain by doing that?"

Nova Blancke

"Okay...." He looked at Trinity." You understand any of this? This seems very important and I have no idea who all of those people are that she mentions" Theo said to her. He had so many questions but he didn't wanted to waste her time if she has little.

Then Theo asked her his questions. "Yes. Kind of picking it up as we go. I understand some of this… even the Latin." She rubbed her head a little,"I think it's because of my connection to Sil. To sum it up for now, our powers are not only caused by the meteors but the source inside us which have been passed down from these ancient beings. Those are the people she's talking about, apparently the aqua meta-core, Matron the sapling, Liv and myself are directly connected."

"Another thing to note that envolves the fate of the world. There's something called a Hell Star that is trying to break free and we need to ensure it doesn't. The meteors are a result of it trying to break free. Dusk has been trying to help set it free."
Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:13 pm
Theo frowned." Right..and who's Sil? You know..never mind. Give me a full report afterwards alright?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:53 pm
"She's Shade the 'demon' I've been hosting this past month turns out that she's really an ancient named Sillouette. After learning more about her I decided it was best to complete the synthesis with her…and so far it appears, for some reason I'm the only host that hasn't lost themselves in the process. There's more in the emails I sent between riding a dragon and saving people from a tital wave cause by a falling island. But you may have had your hands full to look into that."

The last part wasn't in a bitter tone, but in more of an understanding one. Even though it wasn't as chaotic as her side of things she knew Theonis had his hands full. Through out the past month they both had to keep that in mind, his busy and her busy may look totally different but they were each just as vital to keep Valhalla safe and running.

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:49 pm
Eutha shook her head. "As I said, he's only been hosting me recently. If you had one of us in you, you'd most certainly know it." She turned her gaze to Trinity and commented, "Isn't that right? Poor thing, you probably didn't have a solid nights sleep for quite a while."

"Your ancestor was used as an experiment of sorts. You see, we are...well, were bound by inhibitors put in place by our parents. They knew our very nature would lead to conflict, so we were restricted from being able to harm one another. Eclipse found a way to work around that. He most likely had no idea what would happen to Silhouette when he thrust that seed into her open wound."

"What he did know is what would happen if she died or became weak enough to enter a state of hibernation. The shadow realm barrier would weaken, and he would be that much closer to releasing the Hell Star. Thankfully, Silhouette did not die. And, to my recollection, she was never reduced to a state of powerlessness, merely locked away."

Sill fell silent once more, long enough for her to come to a realization. They had been played from the start.

"But I was, a month ago. Liv siphoned the meteor powers of Trinity and myself."

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:20 am
Trinity narrowed her eyes at this revelation. "That meant that left an opening for Eclipse to put his plan into action. Right? He must have been the one to pulling the strings."

"How Freya's seal was messed with to release Sil in the first place. Liv be honest you were sent by Chuck Richards to drain me right?"

"It all seem too convenient that he set up that match and the smug smirk on his face told me he knew. How would he have known that? Unless someone told him which would make sense if it came from Daedalus." She did suspect that Gidget was right about her but there's still a possibility that she was threatened to do as he said.

"Freya's rescue mission… it wasn't one at least Tesho wasn't aware that it wasn't one... It was his chance to watch the pieces fall in place." She thought for certain that she was taking matters in her own hands but she ended like her ancestor, a pawn. How foolish she was, she should have stayed away.
((OOC: let me know if I need to adjust))
Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:13 am
Demons...ancients. All things he never thought was possible. He just figured they were another form power manifestation due to the meteors. He shook it off and just listened.

Liv nodded." Yeah he ordered me to do that or I'd also be branded a traitor. People didn't believe you were one but I was and still am pretty new around here. But I am pretty sure Eclipse was behind the entire thing."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Theresa's fear had become rage, and the rage tore through her idea of Cassandra like tissue paper. The strange checkerboard world around her dissolved, and it was replaced by the room she was brought to by her captors.

Theresa used one hand to help herself up the wall and the other to hold her aching head. She was happy to see that her captors had gone, but the black junk was still all over the place. She was in a strange place, and she was alone.

She unlocked the door and stumbled around the hallway for a bit. There were markings on the walls, but she had never been taught how to read.

She heard someone talking inside of one of the rooms she slid by. The door didn't look like the one's she and her sisters had. Perhaps it was a different sort of person.

With some trepidation, Theresa rapped on the door marked ALEX-CASS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:15 am
Sill looked to Eutha and demanded, "You know what he's planning! You can see possible deathly outcomes. What outcome leads to genocide?"

Eutha shook her head sadly. "Unfortunately, my sight doesn't go beyond my own life. It's inevitably going to end within the next hour, maybe even the next few minutes."

"I do know this, keep away from the intruder with the palmed mask. Walk within 2 meters, and lose your head."

She turned her old eyes over to Liv and said, "You're almost at your limit. When you've reached it, the nightmares will return. I'll need to be killed before that happens. My body is no longer capable of receiving physical trauma, so the host will have to be killed. He must be burned, however, or he will release a massive cloud of the dead dream dust."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:46 am
"Yeah, you're right...But I can't burn him.I can't produce that kind of light right now." Liv said. She kneeled down by Charles and touched his neck. His pulse was faint but still there. "He won't be here for long either. Heather! Get in here. You're going to have to do it if you can do it. I certainly cant right now."

Alexander felt someone approach. Which was somewhat funny and intriguing since almost everyone except some were asleep. When he dug a little deeper he found that one person was at his door. One person...with two minds. Kind of reminded him of how he was with Cassandra before.

"It's never dull around here." He put down his newspaper, got up and walked over to the door.

"Bit early for trick-or-treating isn't it, Theresa?" He said as he opened up. Hair and eyes continuously changing as it always has.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:15 pm
Trinity went to where she had placed the unconcious Heather. "She's unconcious at the moment. Theonis, you may want to keep an eye on Larry just in case." She pulled out smelling salts and cracked one opened and brought it close enough for her to breath in the smell. Hopefully she could wake up before her father's pulse died.

"I'm sorry about earlier. We need you Heather."

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:23 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
The spy had turned his head to look back at Deora once more. He saw her do something with her hands, but he couldn't make it out from the corner of his eye. Her file said she could control water, so her looked in front of himself to make sure he didn't walk into something she had waiting for him.

He was about to look down when he saw Kerana and the kid round the corner. He yelped and slid on the ice sheet Deora had made. His feet went out from under him and he landed flat on his back, forcing the air out of him.

Damien looked back at the entrance and saw the soldiers begin to pour out of the unmarked van. She used her telekinesis to turn the doors locks and buy them some time. The tension was building, and she dropped her disguise by becoming male again.

He kept his eye on the door while Kerana and Deora worried about the man on the floor.

The man was on the floor unconscious and Kerana landed on him. "Aiiiiyaaah!" She backed off of him. Kerana "ohmygod! What do we do?! What do we do?!
Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:29 pm
Nova Blancke
Alexander felt someone approach. Which was somewhat funny and intriguing since almost everyone except some were asleep. When he dug a little deeper he found that one person was at his door. One person...with two minds. Kind of reminded him of how he was with Cassandra before.

"It's never dull around here." He put down his newspaper, got up and walked over to the door.

"Bit early for trick-or-treating isn't it, Theresa?" He said as he opened up. Hair and eyes continuously changing as it always has.

Theresa hopped back at the sound of her name and leveled her right arm at the color changing stranger. It rapidly took the shape of a small firearm from her elbow down.

She cut her eyes at the man and asked in a demanding tone, "How do you know my name?"

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:57 pm
PixelMuse
Trinity went to where she had placed the unconcious Heather. "She's unconcious at the moment. Theonis, you may want to keep an eye on Larry just in case." She pulled out smelling salts and cracked one opened and brought it close enough for her to breath in the smell. Hopefully she could wake up before her father's pulse died.

"I'm sorry about earlier. We need you Heather."

Heather awoke with a start and looked around frantically in a panicked attempt to assess her situation. She looked up at Trinity after a bit and asked, "What's going on?"

Eutha interjected, "You're fulfilling your father's request, child. You'll have to incinerate him to save this place...for now at least."

Heather shook her head and said, "No, I can't. My fire has killed hundreds of innocent people today. And as much as I hate him...he's still my father. I can't kill him..."

She looked around at Theonis, Trinity, Liv, and the strange cat woman pressed against the wall before asking, "...can I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:25 am
What would you say to someone in her shoes. As far as she knew her father is the only family she has left. Yet being part of Valhalla she has a new family. A family that needed her help.

"I know you've been through a lot and your fire was used to kill so many. But that wasn't you, you were being controlled. But now the ball is in your court. Valhalla needs you and unfortunately it needs you to kill him with fire. There's not much time left. His pulse is fading. Once it fades out all of Valhalla is at risk of dying from their own fears. I know he's your father and I really wish I didn't have to ask you to do this but unfortunately there's no other way." She looked to Theonis and Liv to see if they had anything else to add.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games