Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:18 pm
"Easy there big buddy" Theo said as Larry shoved him aside. When he ripped away the door his expression changed. He realized what the boy was going to do. Same thing Theo was planning at first. But it was still Trinity's own fight. Theo would step in if she were to be in serious danger but not before. Okay maybe give a little more punch to her attacks but that's it." Nonono, wait! " He tried to stop Larry from going through the hole but it was futile." It's her fight not yours!"

Chuck was about to respond with his fists before the door was literally just ripped away.And then that monstrous thing charged at him with super speed. Reinforcements for Trinity? Precautions were supposed to have been taken for to prevent this kind of thing!

Chuck didn't waste time and charged at the big guy. It's movements were linear and showed plenty of openings. He ran through the gap in between his legs, getting a hard punch at the knees in before passing through.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:56 pm
Lawrence yelled in pain. He felt the gust of wind between his legs at the same time as he was hit in the knees. That Chuck guy was behind him, and he was faster than Larry had anticipated.

Larry stumbled and turned around to face the man. "You're a bad man." he deep voice rumbled. "You're a bully, and a liar."

He tried his best not to cry, but it was hard. His knees hurt very badly. He wanted to cry, but he had to be strong. He was bigger than anyone, and that meant he had a choice to make. He could be a bully, or protect those he loved.

The tears finally fell as he shuffled between Trinity and Chuck. He held his arms down and out, keeping his eyes on the bad man. "I don't believe anything you said. She saved my sister and me from the soldiers at the tree home. She's nice to me."

He sniffed hard, trying to ebb the flow of tears again. He was scared, that much was obvious, but he was also determined,

"I made a promise. I wont let you hurt Miss Smith."

Gidget's eyes shot open when the kid-giant rushed the stage. Something was different about him, but that was the farthest thing from her mind once he made his declaration.

Gidget leaped from her seat and rushed over to the guard who was looking after her. "We have to get everyone out! He can bring this entire facility down on us if he cuts lose!"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:18 pm
((now I just feel bad. Hurting poor Larry like that ))

"Step aside kid! She's been deceiving you." Chuck said as he cracked the fingers on his hands. Hitting the kid had actually hurt. He was just as though as he looked." You will be branded a traitor if you help her. And I will punish you accordingly." He had gone too far to let this little...well...big brat ruin his plans.

He almost vanished from sight only to reappear almost infront of Larry where he kicked off the ground and aimed his fist Larry's chest at full force. His fingers were straight like a knife.

Theo didn't see the act of Chuck hitting Larry but he knew what happened. And it just pissed him off. Despite his size, Larry was just a kid. And a good kid at that. Seeing him being hurt by someone only served as fuel to the fire. But before Theo could do anything Chuck at already launched himself at Larry.

There was another presence in the room. Lurking from the shadows.

Cassandra did as the other girl said. Gently putting the son on the ground, tiled his head back, carefully held his nose and performed mouth to mouth. Cassandra was even careful to not give him too much air at once. Everything about her was super powered. Including her lungs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:30 pm
Dammit! Not now! I almost had him! Trinity gritted her teeth as the pain swelled up.

"LARRY!!!
This is not your fight! Stay out of this!"

She needed to prove once more to Valhalla that she was not the traitor and that she would continue fighting to her dying breath. "I fight my own battles! Even the losing ones. Do I make myself clear?"

She needed to point out another angle, she took a deep breath, and said, "Please Larry, this would be cheating and that would be bad..." She very much wanted to tell him that she had a plan and that everything will be okay but no one can know. Chuck had to be the one to 'do her in' in order to initiate the plan.

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:56 pm
Larry looked over his shoulder to respond to Trinity. He opened his mouth to say something when he saw something out of the corner of his eyes. Time seemed to slow down as he looked down at Chuck making his advance.

He didn't know what to do. He'd never had any sort of combat training. All he could do was watch as the combination of Chuck's strength and speed plunged the hand into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few rounds of respiration from Cassandra, Damien began to convulse and cough.

Without thinking, Heather reached out and turned the boy over on his side to allow him to expel the water.

Water gurgled out of his mouth as he coughed and gasped. His eyes fluttered open. The world around him was cloudy, and he wanted his mother.

He began to sob, "Ma....ma. Mama."

Heather laughed with relief. She was glad to see that the kid was breathing and awake. He reminded her of Larry before he picked up the meteor and brought it to her. She made a mental note to give the big lout a hug. She had been a little to rough on him earlier about threatening that lady. She hoped he was staying out of trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four Years Ago

"Are you leaving already?" asked a brunette girl with green scales. She sat atop the right shoulder of her kid brother, who in fact was the biggest person Shane Morris had ever seen.

"I don't have much choice, Liz. I appreciate you and the others looking after me while I recover, but I still have a lot of work to do." he answered while packing 3 days worth of clothes into a duffle bag.

"Why?" asked the gentle giant everyone at the Matron home called "Big" Larry.

"Because I have a responsibility to my kid sister." Shane said with a hint of frustration.

"Sister?"

Heather, who was called "Liz," tapped Larry on the shoulder to bring his attention to her. "You remember. The machine girl, Gidget."

"Oh." he droned as his memory was jogged. After a few more seconds he still didn't quite understand and once again asked, "Why?"

Shane took a deep breath and turned his head to study Larry for a moment. After a few seconds he stood up and lay a hand on the boy's big knee.

"Because when you love someone, and you have the power, you do whatever you can. I promised I would get her soul out of that machine, and that's just what I'll do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry grit his teeth as the pain hit him like a pallet of bricks. Shane's words echoed in his mind as he threw his arms around Chuck in a massive bear hug while the man's hand was still in his chest.

"I made a promise. To protect Valhalla when it's in danger. YOU are the danger, I have the power, and I will do whatever I can!"

Larry tightened his grip around Chuck as much as he could. He didn't know it, but his own massive body would soon begin to work against him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:44 pm
The fight before him only occupied Ako's attention for a few moments after Larry broke through the doors. He watched long enough to make sure he could handle himself, until one voice cut through the noise of the fight and his own mental fuzziness. He looked to see Gidget up on a balcony. She was giving orders warning about the threat the big guy posed. Ako tried to think of whether he'd been told of his power, but he wasn't sure it mattered. Whether the guy brought Valhalla crashing down around their ears or not, he saw Gidget, and he'd be by her side no matter the outcome.

He wondered if he should call out to her, or try to get the drop on the guards surrounding her.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:25 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Alec's sunken eyes looked up at the TV as they continued their downpour of tears. "No." he whispered, "The innocent has entered the arena."

"The innocent?..." As soon as there was a moment of Larry exchanging words with Chuck she recognized who it was. "It's Larry? Larry is the innocent? I hope he can save her. Well... his heart is in the right place... so that means that Trinity is not going to die, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:03 am
Alec shifted his head toward Kerana and reached out for her hand. Once his had come into contact with hers, and he knew her attention was directed toward him, he whispered, "No one can know that. I can't say anymore, but you'll see what I mean in a moment."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 am
"One down" Chuck thought to himself before he tried to pull out his hand. But this behemoth of a man refused to go down so easily. Instead it turned the tables on him with the crushing bearhug. Chuck had counted on him to go down with that one strike. Chuck grunting in pain. But Larry had forgotten something. His hand was still inside his chest. Chucks hand struck further in with additional force. "Boy, you don't know danger"

Theo was going to stay on the sidelines. It was her fight and she would be seriously pissed if he tried to solve her problems. She was just like that. Strong and prideful. He liked that about her but it often turned to stubbornness. He unsheathed his sword.

"Ako, go get your girl" He said as the guards received a massive blow to the back of their heads, knocking them out.

Cassandra's hair and eyes turned from a orange color to a shade of aqua as she hugged her son. She rocked him back and forth a little as she pet the back of his head. " It's okay now, you did good. Mommy's here now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:47 pm
The tears flowed freely from Larry's eyes as he began to sob from the pain. The additional push he had inflicted on himself started a steady flow of blood from his wound. His gigantic heart was pumping out an absurd amount of the life fluid. He hiccuped, causing blood to trickle from his lips.

He tried his best to keep his grip as strong as possible, but little by little it was starting to weaken as he bled out.

"I *hic* w-wont let go."

Gidget turned her head around as the audience made a loud and audible gasp. "Oh my God." she gasped in horror. It didn't even take her powers to calculate that the amount of blood he was losing was deadly.

It was then that she caught Ako and Theonis in her peripherals. She ran over to the rail of the balcony, waving her arm and stump to get Ako's attention.

"Ako!" she shouted, "You're okay!"

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 pm
While waiting for Chuck's final blow, Trinity had adjusted her ki energy toward healing, leaving her unable to move. It looked looked like Larry not Chuck were going to listen. When she healed enough to move mostly normal she let go and approached Larry, touching his arm, "Larry stop! This don't let this man kill you. By holding him like this will do more harm than good. Please Larry think about your sister… how sad she'd be without you. Your ten-years old! Not a soldier! Don't let this be your end." She hopped she said the things he needed to hear diplomacy was Gidget's strength not so much hers. But it was worth a shot.

"Chuck, please spare him, despite his size he's an innocent child. I surrender."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:16 am
Chuck had to admit he felt sorry for the kid. He was innocent but in the end...no more than a stepping stone for him. But perhaps he could still be saved. Killing a child was never his intend. Also one of the things he had sworn not to do. Pulling back his hand and pushing back Larry's arms was a lot easier to do now. Soon he had freed himself of the bear hug.

He couldn't take it anymore. Theonis didn't care if Trinity would be pissed at him anymore. This was all he could take. Rage took control of him. He would not allow another person to die in front of his eyes anymore! No! Too many have died because of him! No more!! With a speed much greater than his normal speed he shot off towards Chuck.

"You thin-" Chuck managed to say before something interrupted him. A sharp pain in his legs. He barely had time to respond as a sickening blow connected to the side of his chest. It sent him flying, crashing against the wall. Padded or not, he left a crater in there. The only thing left from where he stood were his legs and Theonis, retracting his fist. Eyes giving off a bright golden glow. Eyes filled with rage. Even though the pain was registering he was still in shock. His mind trying to piece together what just happened. But soon the pain took over and he screamed out, clutching what was left of his legs. Even trying to do so hurt as it felt as if he had broken every bone in his body

The man known as Theonis was visible trembling with rage and raised his sword for another strike. He would murder Chuck right here on the spot. A guy like that doesn't deserve to live!  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:52 am
Her eyes widen as all that remained were Chuck's legs. Who?…Theonis!. Trinity quickly got a hold of herself. She's seen enough in battles over the years. She was in between him and Chuck.

"Theonis! Stop! I've already surrendered. There's no need to kill him. No one has to die today…
You need to take Larry to the med bay. Now! He won't survive if he stays out here for much longer." Dammit all! Why'd he have to come? I thought of all people he would have understood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:49 am
Larry's vision started to go dark after Chuck's arm was removed. Without the source of the puncture blocking some of the bloodflow, his chest was hemorrhaging blood. His skin tone was becoming steadily pale as he touched the wound with his hand and sniffed loudly.

"Ow." he sputtered pitifully. The boom that used to accompany his voice had become greatly subdued. He fell to his knees with a resounding smash. His rear settled on his legs as he lost the strength to stand. He looked up at the crowd. For a moment he thought he could see his parents in the audience. A goofy, hopeful smile lit up what little light was left in his eyes.

Larry didn't have the strength left to reach out to the hallucination. His massive arms lays limp at both sides. He was sleepy. It didn't hurt so much anymore, he thought to himself. He figured it wouldn't be so bad if he took a little nap. He'd probably feel a lot better once he woke up.

Larry's eyes began to close softly.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games