Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
count the crossovers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:58 pm
HEY!! There is SO a WISH crossover!!

Remember in the Ryanban's castle when Yuko gave them that oval thing to break the barrier? What do you think that was? Remind you of anything? Of a certain someone's family tradition? And for those of you who STILL don't know: The Eye of Kokuyo, son of Satan, that gave his right eye to Hisui as a symbol of his love?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:59 pm
I could be wrong...but didn't she mention Subaru indirectly that one time? Like, I know of a psychic who's much more powerful or something like that? In xxxHolic 1 or 2?  

Mercuryangel
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:22 pm
okay, i reply! whee!
1)i remembered that one, but.....that ball thing was from the sprirt(in the 100 scary story thingy, right?). however, in one of the recent chapers, where watanuki lost his eye, that eye....i suppose watanukis/half of domeki's eye could be counted as a crossover.
2)i already did that one, remember? check it again, and if it isnt there, i think theres something wrong with me. i...im SURE i put it there, along with hotuko("but his relationship with his twin sister was close"-yuko).....
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:30 pm
1) Okies! But I coulda sworn the ball thingy was Kokuyo's eye...oh well.

2) My bad...I was kinda rushed.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:45 am
no problem!
but since youre so sure about the eye thing, might as well put it up! *updating..*
-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:39 pm
Yay!! I was right about something!!  

Mercuryangel
Crew

sora...chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:24 pm
im sad i know of like 5 crossovers surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:58 pm
sora...chan

at least you actually KNOW some!
sooo...*stares at him with scary eyes*
whaddya know, ehh? EHH?!
sora:*backs away slowly* umm...uhh....
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Triana Telgar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:23 pm
You missed a Lawful Drug one, the vase that Watanuki uses to return the pipe fox spirit to its normal size and to give the white day gift to the Zashiki-Warashi girl that likes him. Yuuko specifically says she gets it from the 'Anything Store', and we seen the Kazahaya and Rikou steeling it from a shrine-thingy in the 2nd book of Lawful Drug. I just thought that one was funny.

Oh, and can I just say that Kakei scares the crap out of me?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:32 pm
Oh, and for Tsubasa, didn't we see Fai's staff at some point, ya know, since he gave it to Yuuko as payment for the one thingy-mabobbin...I couldn't tell you where I saw it, but I'm pretty sure it was there.  

Triana Telgar

sora...chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:05 pm
little_kitty_chan
sora...chan

at least you actually KNOW some!
sooo...*stares at him with scary eyes*
whaddya know, ehh? EHH?!
sora:*backs away slowly* umm...uhh....
-sakura
........ah....ok u just talk to your self  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:44 pm
Triana Telgar
You missed a Lawful Drug one, the vase that Watanuki uses to return the pipe fox spirit to its normal size and to give the white day gift to the Zashiki-Warashi girl that likes him. Yuuko specifically says she gets it from the 'Anything Store', and we seen the Kazahaya and Rikou steeling it from a shrine-thingy in the 2nd book of Lawful Drug. I just thought that one was funny.

ahhh!
i remember that one!~
how could i have forgotten it when i was naming the crossovers?! ill update it on....
fais staff...i suppose thats true. ill put that on too.
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Kurowoof

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:22 pm
wow,i could only find like 12  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:42 pm
kyaaa!
how could i be so stupid?!
look, theres cardcaptor sakura's white day back pack, clovers birds, and that song! ahh, silly, stupid, idiotic me! *runs off to update*
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:30 am
Triana Telgar

Kakei? Dude...the things they do scare me...like when what's his name with the sunglasses pulled out the kimonos I was like...wtf...I did not see that coming.  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff