Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
What do you like about hypnosis? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eclair Prismatique

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:58 pm
I think my feelings are directly in agreement with what several of the posters here have already said. Kerelon, Charm, Rosencroix, and Gisa have all stated more or less what I would offer as my favorite aspects of hypnosis as a whole. Recreational or Erotic, these things can hold true in almost any situation and the feeling is important for any number of reasons to both the subject and the hypnotist.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 am
I kind of like how people don't expect it to be so powerful. =D  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

Lord Bloodthorne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 pm
Charm Lord X

Indeed, I must agree with you. The potential for power is one of the many aspects that has intrigued me about this subject from the beginning. The knowledge alone that one is putting their mind into your hands can be an amazing feeling. However, I can imagine that there are many responsibilities that coincide with such matters of trust for both the hypnotist and subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:17 pm
Lord Katsuto
Charm Lord X

Indeed, I must agree with you. The potential for power is one of the many aspects that has intrigued me about this subject from the beginning. The knowledge alone that one is putting their mind into your hands can be an amazing feeling. However, I can imagine that there are many responsibilities that coincide with such matters of trust for both the hypnotist and subject.

it isnt so much the aspect of power, but the control it gives over another person. to have power means you are capable of more actions, but control means that you are able to effect the actions of others. Anyways, it is quite a rush of knowledge and control, and that it can be very enjoyable to both the person being controlled, and the hypnotist.  

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Lord Bloodthorne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:50 pm
Dracoso18

it isnt so much the aspect of power, but the control it gives over another person. to have power means you are capable of more actions, but control means that you are able to effect the actions of others. Anyways, it is quite a rush of knowledge and control, and that it can be very enjoyable to both the person being controlled, and the hypnotist.

I see. Perhaps power was the inappropriate word to use. My apologies. I suppose the knowledge of having such control or influence over a person, though it is not absolute, can give one a sense of power.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:31 pm
Lord Katsuto
Charm Lord X

Then again, the sense of the word 'power' can mean so many different things to various people.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 am
I'll do an Epic He-Man pose, instead of holding up the sword, it's gonna be a shiny pocket watch. "I HAS DA POWAAH!"

Now I am being too random again. Woo, almost time for a nice nap!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 am
I totally thought I posted in this thread before, but I guess I didin't. sweatdrop

My favorite part is the induction. I love the emphasis on the sleepiness, and the power another has over me. (none of this, "you are so relaxed now. It has to be "you're feeling sleepy now.")

I also really enjoy, when coming out of it, how much more....happy I feel. Like, I feel like I'm a better person. My self esteem goes up a little bit more, if that makes any sense at all.

All in all, I feel happy throughout. That's what I love.  

Phillip Daines

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lord Bloodthorne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:09 am
Tiherina
I totally thought I posted in this thread before, but I guess I didin't. sweatdrop

My favorite part is the induction. I love the emphasis on the sleepiness, and the power another has over me. (none of this, "you are so relaxed now. It has to be "you're feeling sleepy now.")

I also really enjoy, when coming out of it, how much more....happy I feel. Like, I feel like I'm a better person. My self esteem goes up a little bit more, if that makes any sense at all.

All in all, I feel happy throughout. That's what I love.

Ah, that is an excellent point. I have noticed that many inductions and the like end with a suggestion of feeling relaxed, calm and generally cheerful in mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:34 am
Im a fan of the trance, its a great state to be in, but also a great starting point for things to come. i am mostly into making hypnosis files for other people, and if i can get something on the side, all the better.  

xxthedudeinchainsxx

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm
This last page has been a man's conversation, and that can be downright boring yeah?

For me my favorite part is the pleasure that comes when a top and bottom truly become in sync with each other. The top hits the right notes and says things so well, and the bottom is getting lost juuust enough. The rush that comes when you realize that when things are happening just right is addicting. Any of my pets can attest to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:45 pm
MortuusATA
This last page has been a man's conversation, and that can be downright boring yeah?

For me my favorite part is the pleasure that comes when a top and bottom truly become in sync with each other. The top hits the right notes and says things so well, and the bottom is getting lost juuust enough. The rush that comes when you realize that when things are happening just right is addicting. Any of my pets can attest to it.

I'd say you can attest to it yourself. heart  

Scott Illudus Delial

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:28 am
Scott Illudus Delial
MortuusATA

Aye, and I say you can as well  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:19 am
MortuusATA
Scott Illudus Delial
MortuusATA

Aye, and I say you can as well

Wtf, Pirates? Of course I can say the same. I'm switch after all. Oh no.

Seriously though, does this guild ever pick up, or do people just stuff their hands into their panties and PM the interested part for some hawt action.

Obviously im being sarcastic here. XP  

Scott Illudus Delial

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash