Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
What do you like about hypnosis? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M1N1_bot

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:25 pm
Legendary Fop
M1N1, my debate with you last night about technosexuality reminded me of another of those little things that I love--a little tiny thing that fembots don't usually display: the sway. You know, when a sub goes under, especially the first couple of times, and there's that give to her... I can't really describe it better than that, but you all probably know what I mean... sweatdrop

I do. I believe. The sort of thing often exemplified by the infamous Kaa scene in Jungle Book?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:36 pm
Ooh, yes, exactly! Though, oddly, I never found myself as... intrigued by that scene as some hypnofetishists. I hear he does it to a girl in the sequel... but I'm probably too old to appreciate it the way the coming generation of pervy hypnotists will...
God, that's a let-down, isn't it? When you see one of the old clips that you just know helped you develop your hypnosis fetish as a kid, but it turns out none of it is as sexy as you remember because the leading lady is, like, ten? XD  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

M1N1_bot

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 pm
Legendary Fop
Ooh, yes, exactly! Though, oddly, I never found myself as... intrigued by that scene as some hypnofetishists. I hear he does it to a girl in the sequel... but I'm probably too old to appreciate it the way the coming generation of pervy hypnotists will...
God, that's a let-down, isn't it? When you see one of the old clips that you just know helped you develop your hypnosis fetish as a kid, but it turns out none of it is as sexy as you remember because the leading lady is, like, ten? XD

Yes. Though the thing is perspective. At 10, a 10 year old 'leading lady' is ideal for relating and truly bonding with the experience.
How many today owe a fondness for gothy girls to Christina Ricci as Wednesday Adams, for example?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:04 am
Never really got into the live-action Addams Family--but I can trance my entire fixation on hypnosis to an episode of Kidsongs I watched with my kid sister when I was in second grade. :p  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

M1N1_bot

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 am
Legendary Fop
Never really got into the live-action Addams Family--but I can trance my entire fixation on hypnosis to an episode of Kidsongs I watched with my kid sister when I was in second grade. :p

*giggles* trance your fixation? Paging Dr. Freud, your slip is showing! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:26 am
Hah! I swear by Roger Delgado that was totally unintentional! XD  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:56 pm
*Giggles* I do that same thing all the time when it comes to similar words.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:04 pm
I'm new to this, but it's strange and fascinating to me. I'm a trained submissive, but I've never been hypnotized before; I always thought it was kind of a parlor trick? How does it work? I'm very curious.  

vita grotesk

Shameless Genius

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:22 pm
Heh, you realize that now every Dom and Domme in the guild is going to politely but insistently direct you to their personal induction script, right?
(does it himself)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 pm
I love that it takes away the distance between two people. I can live states away and still feel Master's and Miss' touch or kiss on my skin.
Also I enjoy that it can be used for not only sexual enjoyment. At times if I am in pain for back pains or such Master or Miss can help me feel better without having to look at medication for an answer. That is a very big deal for me.
At least for me it helps a bond between people. It takes a relationship to a better level even when started over the internet unlike others I have been involved with. It builds a great amount of trust, it leads me to have to trust Miss with my life and enjoyment and I hope it gives Master and Miss the enjoyment of knowing I am in their hands.  

GisaTMMind

vita grotesk

Shameless Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:09 pm
I read it on my own :3
I was curious. I realize now that I have been hypnotized before. My mum used to do it to get me to sleep as a kid. Worked every time. A therapist tried to do it once as well, but she didn't succeed because I was being belligerent.
But never in the sort of context you're all talking about. I'm used to obeying as an act of will. I'm intrigued.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:16 pm
Heh, I remember when I figured that out--though in my case, it was the realization that I had been using it since the moment my voice started to change. I have my dad's voice--and his is so familiar in some circles that I'm actually reluctant to deal with kinksters who live too close to me for the sake of his reputation.  

Legendary Fop

Original Gaian

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:23 am
I have always liked the idea that you can just let yourself go and enjoy being completely relaxed. I have always been one of those people who is constantly thinking of something or worrying about anything. To be able to give in and actually have my mind empty for a period of time is a great feeling.
It also is comforting to feel that someone is actually taking away your worries and taking care of you. Having someone that cares about you and wants you to enjoy your experience just makes it that much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 am
"All hypnosis is self hypnosis" Very true after all. It's sort of an act of will, but more of the subconscious sort, rather than an active thought. Like as you say, trained submissive, means that in most situations, that would be where you would look for. However, I'm going to just guess that directing you towards a thing you've probably already seen, would be mostly moot.

I haven't used hypnosis or meditation to avoid my own body pains. I have outer sources for such things. Though I do know that I have plenty of enjoyment of soothing moments, and allowing one to slip away. I train it towards a mindset or reaction, rather than a direct in your face this is the way it's going to be..

Hmm.. I always put things akin to space invaders, and even this can be true for it. "Shoot for where they are going, not where they are at."

As well as trance, I like the ability to achieve "flow" When one trance floats into another, and it reciprocates to the hypnotist itself. Personally, I like to think it of a more magical sense, than anything else. I tend to enjoy a sort of flair to my words, and I like to hear apt descriptions of what said trance has done, or feelings that it has caused.  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

Dark Elf Kerelon

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 am
Hmm, it's hard to say what my major interest in hypnosis is. Outside of the fetish, I like the way how it can be used to help people in a variety of ways. In the fetish however, I love the feeling of slipping under and losing control. And it's simply wonderful when I get the sensation of being transformed into different things  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff