Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Introductions (POST HERE FIRST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HypnoticAura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 am
Hey all, I'm Kellie, and I like hypnosis. o:

I love role playing with hypnosis, mainly. I've never been REALLY hypnotized, but my mentality is if it happens, it happens. c:

I prefer female role playing partners, but if a guy has a good plot then I'd definitely be inclined to accept. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 am
HypnoticAura

I love role playing with hypnosis, mainly. I've never been REALLY hypnotized, but my mentality is if it happens, it happens. c:

I prefer female role playing partners, but if a guy has a good plot then I'd definitely be inclined to accept. :3
*from a kneeling position, I bow to you*
Welcome to Hypno Love Kellie. I hope you find what you are looking for. We've got several girls floating around, so I'm sure you can find a partner.

Also, Plot? *wickers* 3nodding

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

HypnoticAura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:03 am
Lord Burn
HypnoticAura

*from a kneeling position, I bow to you*
Welcome to Hypno Love Kellie. I hope you find what you are looking for. We've got several girls floating around, so I'm sure you can find a partner.

Also, Plot? *wickers* 3nodding

-Giggles-
You're sweet, thank you for the welcome. c:
Well, I certainly hope so, otherwise I'd be all by my lonesome. D:

Mmhm, if it's got a unique attribute or two to it then I'd definitely be inclined to accept. :3
I can be dominant, but sometimes I'm the one who likes to be made mindless. n.n  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am
Howdy y'all. I'm Krowe, and despite me really being into hypnosis for a very long time, I'm still not all too comfortable talking about it. But hey, like-minded people as you all are, I'll try not to be too awkward about it.

I pretty much appreciate every form of hypnotism quite a bit, but have a special fondness of when it's done by snakes. I'm submissive by nature, so naturally I enjoy the prospect of being hypnotized much more than actually doing it. Let's see, what else... Oh, I'm not a big fan of RPing (Or rather simply not comfortable with the idea just yet, maybe soon?) but I wouldn't mind being able to discuss the topic with people who understand.

Never been actually entranced. Actually, after reading Lord Charm's journal here, I sorta got a taste for the first time, and it was downright amazing. Sadly, I kept slipping in and out because I have a bunch of noisy-relatives who don't know how to use their indoor voices, and before it could take hold, I was shook out of it, leaving me feeling this bizarre mixture of relaxation and frustration.  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

xXItaliaUchihaXx

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:14 am
Hi!

My name's Ren, but feel free to use my Gaia name Italia. I'll respond to both.

I've never actually gone under in hypnosis, and I haven't roleplayed a lot of it either. But I find it extremely fascinating! I have an infallible love of twisted romances, so that's usually what fuels my creativity.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 am
Hey. I'm Chris, but I generally prefer to be called Silver.

I've been interested in hypnosis and mind control for years. I do enjoy hypnosis RP, from time to time. I'm generally quiet and rather laconic by nature (That is, I don't say very much, and tend to be blunt when I do), but if you can put up with that, I'm a good RP partner.

I've also done some hypnosis in real life, so there's that.  

NeoSilverThorn

Spiral_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 pm
Hello. My name, age, and location are not important.

I LOVE hypnosis. My fetish actually started with games featuring female monsters that can cast "Charm" attacks which usually result in party members turning against each other. If you'd like to see what I mean, look up Barb-e from FF6, there's plenty of her out there.

Honestly, my favorite forms of hypnosis are those involving evil corruption with physical changes and personality modifications. For example, a priestess falls under a succubus's spell, and the priestess is turned into a succubus who wishes to convert others in the same way she was.

I have never been hypnotized before, but I enjoy the fantasy. I'd love to meet others who share the fetish and make lots of friends here on Gaia. If you'd like to know more about me, look at my profile interests, or just PM me. I'm not good with introductions, and this one is a bit convoluted, so hopefully I can talk with you guys and girls and get a chance to introduce myself not-so-awkwardly sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 am
Lord Burn

Your avi and signature are so delicious heart  

Spiral_Lover

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 am
Spiral_Lover
Lord Burn

Your avi and signature are so delicious heart
Why thank you hun. You're pretty swanky yourself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:45 am
Lord Burn

Hehe, I appreciate that. However, there's just a certain... something special about a male in drag that makes my heart throb heart Sissification (and bimbofication) are both quite... adorable? I can't quite find the word I'm looking for, sorry. sweatdrop  

Spiral_Lover

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 pm
Spiral_Lover
Lord Burn

Hehe, I appreciate that. However, there's just a certain... something special about a male in drag that makes my heart throb heart Sissification (and bimbofication) are both quite... adorable? I can't quite find the word I'm looking for, sorry. sweatdrop
Hehehe, thank you. ^_^

Trust me, if I could pull this off IRL, I SO would. I've felt rather sissy like for awhile, until I started talking to a female friend of mine again recently. Lets just say that if I lived closer, I'd likely have a girlfriend right now.

Alas, that is not the case.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:33 pm
Lord Burn
Spiral_Lover
Lord Burn

Hehehe, thank you. ^_^

Trust me, if I could pull this off IRL, I SO would. I've felt rather sissy like for awhile, until I started talking to a female friend of mine again recently. Lets just say that if I lived closer, I'd likely have a girlfriend right now.

You're welcome, dear. I'm sure you will prove to be quite the doll some day.  

Spiral_Lover

Spiral_Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:37 pm
xXItaliaUchihaXx

I absolutlely adore that look in your avi's eyes. You look like you're completely enthralled by that lovely demon... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 am
Spiral_Lover
Lord Burn
Spiral_Lover
Lord Burn

Hehehe, thank you. ^_^

You're welcome, dear. I'm sure you will prove to be quite the doll some day.
thank you hun. One day I hope.~<3  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100