Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Introductions (POST HERE FIRST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scooterdude34

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm
I'm Scooterdude, 20 years old. I've been interested in hypnosis and its intimate elements for about 3 years, since I've found more and more websites about the topic. I've always enjoyed putting my girlfriend in a trance and doing fun things, but my first few attempts were unsuccessful. I've improved now, and read more guides and suggestions, but am still working on getting a subject to that deep level of trance. I've been looking on Gaia for a while now for a good subject for practice (for any kind of hypnosis, really), but no takers. sad I've never been hypnotized, myself, but I'd be willing. 3nodding

I can do text-based inductions as well as use my voice. Ever since my girlfriend became entranced by a text induction, I've been trying to write my own unique induction while still being just as effective as some popular ones on Gaia. If you have tips, let me know.

Like many of you, I'm interested in the erotic qualities that hypnosis presents. My gf enjoys the submissive role, and I like to use single-phrase triggers, manipulation of surroundings, simulation of physical sensations, and freezing/posing the subject.

I'm thankful for Hypno~Love and its accepting environment made for thoughtfully talking about a subject we all enjoy. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 am
Alo, alo. Salutari. I'm Legati, you can call me Meili, yes- the username is Romanian. I'm 23 years of age, male, and strictly interested in men. My interest in hypnosis has ranged from recreational to erotic, and continues to do so. I've been tranced and done a fair bit of trancing, but I find myself leaning a fair deal more to the dom side on most occasions.

As for how I got into the scene, so to speak, my interest began in much the same way as anyone else. One too many subtly erotic hypno scenes in shows and games, and wham-o.

It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to enjoy myself here as much as possible.  

Eclair Prismatique

Dapper Genius

noise orb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 pm
Hello. I suppose I'll cut straight to the point.

I have many names; Sam (short for Samelle), Twix, Demon, Monster, Creature... you may call me whatever you wish. My real name would take you ages to pronounce.

Have a gander, decide if you're interested; I love to meet new people and have discussions.

I am a switch.
I will not reveal my true age to you.
I only have one on-and-off-again 'slave' as of right now; my abilities as a dom are somewhat lacking. But I've managed to snare myself a nice little pet for playing and practicing.
I am actually working to become a professional stage hypnotist.
My main interest is roleplay, as I'm not yet skilled enough in the practice of text inductions to attempt to actually hypnotize anyone using the method.
I am straight, therefore only interested in being potentially hypnotized by men. I will still roleplay with/hypnotize women.

My likes include: use of eyes, objects (umbrellas, pocket watches, etc), brainwave alterations, alien methods of mind control, biting and harem play.

My current plaything is: This lovely piece of Gallifreyan meat. (Strictly roleplay)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 pm
Salutations to you all. As for an introduction, I shall keep this all rather short. I am known throughout gaia as Lord Katsuto, though I will tolerate simply 'Katsuto' if you so wish. I see that there are a few others that include 'Lord' in their names as well, and I do not wish to 'tread on anyone's toes', if you will.
I am fairly new to the concept of hypnosis, and am rather curious about the subject. I am a medical practitioner by nature and am attempting to finish up my schooling. I know that hypnosis has many possible applications within the field of health, such as those who use it to stop smoking, for weight loss, and even in place of pain medicine while giving birth. Yet that is only a small reason of why I am here. Yes, I would like to learn more about hypnosis, but I am also interested in how I might be able to learn to use it as well. I have never been put under trance, and I honestly do not think that I would do very well as a subject.
Hmmm....I see that my plan to keep it a short introduction was not very well done. No matter. I am pleased to meet you all and do hope to talk with you more in the future.  

Lord Bloodthorne

CaptainFcknObvious

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 am
I would prefer not to release my actual name, as some of you may actually know me. But, just call me Cap, Captain, or CaptainObvious. c:

I am male, this is a mule account that I will use for hypnotism. The main reason I want to use this account first, is because I am quite shy about admitting my erotic interest in hypnosis, so I would like to ease myself into the admission of my real identity before I consider it.

So what I will convey about myself, is the basic information that would be unlikely to be used in identifying me. c:

I am nineteen, I'm an Irish man, I have many interests besides hypnosis but that's for a different thread.

As for how I got into hypnosis? Well, the same as many people I would suspect; I was greatly interested and fascinated by the hypnotism scenes in the Jungle Book. I think it's safe to say that my favourite kind of hypnosis involves snakes, or colour changing eyes, of course the latter being applied to role playing.

I would love to role play with some of you fine, unique people, and possibly learn more about hypnosis, and myself, throughout. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:34 pm
Hello everyone my name is Isabella. I've been interested in hypnosis since i was 6 years old and watching cartoons and Sailor Moon with hypnosis in them got me started.

Years down the line i became fascinated in Vampires. Those the whole hypnosis with the eyes is a very big interest in mine. I love Vampires a lot.

I've been role-playing as a vampire since i was 15 and back in July of 2010 I've been watching videos of hypnosis on youtube.

I have been a sub at first but after a while I find out that I love being the hypnotist or Mistress as my subjects know me better. At times I do like to be submissive but that is only when I feel like submitting to another. Other than that I am a Mistress.

So please feel free to pm me if you wish. Nice to meet you all!  

Masona

Collector Otaku

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:12 am
Masona

Years down the line i became fascinated in Vampires. Those the whole hypnosis with the eyes is a very big interest in mine. I love Vampires a lot.

I've been role-playing as a vampire since i was 15 and back in July of 2010 I've been watching videos of hypnosis on youtube.

I agree, vampires are cool, as long as they don't sparkle. Sparkly vampires are not vampires at all. I much prefer the Vampire Chronicles. Lestat, Louis, Armand, etc. >^.^<

Anyway, Welcome to all the new members!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Greetings; I am on the hypnotizing side of the board rather than the hypnotizee side. wink I enjoy trying out new types of inductions as they pop in my head, and make some youtube inductions sort of to provide safer videos. Too few people post ahead of time in the discription exactly what their video will be doing to/with the viewer.  

galdon

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 pm
Welcome to Hypno~Love..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:48 am
Ryn Kuromaru
Welcome to Hypno~Love..

*huggles tight* I'm here ^^  

ForgottenUser20
Crew

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 am
(Wow... after being here a while I never posted here?... I must be crazy...>>)

Hello all that read my post! ^^

Alright.. where to begin... I guess here will be fine..

I'm a 17 year female who's from the state of Kentucky (USA) who is absolutely obsessed with hypnosis.. *blushes* though I have to hide that I figured I'll mention it here wink Anyways I'm a mistress and domme though I do rp as a sub (slave) whenever I want 3nodding I've never been hypnotized before in real life so...

I've been into hypnosis since I was little but never expressed that till about months ago... anyways I'm into the erotic side of hypnosis... (Thats a bad thing to say at 17 but its true..) I'm a lesbian so ladies if your interested in being my slave send me a pm wink Guys I'm really sorry but I'm just not comfortable with you and hypnosis... I really get turned on by hypnotized girl sex slaves.. *blushes a rose red* redface so...

I'm currently seeking advice on how to become a better domme and mistress so if you would like to help me there that would be greatly appreciated (Guys if you have advice and wanna help too then I will take your advice into consideration as well biggrin ). I've never hypnotized anyone in real life ever so.. Wishing that I can one day... *blushes more*

Um.. if you wanna know more about me or just wanna rp anytime send me a pm ^^ heart

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope you have a lovely day heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm
Hello world! I'm Mike, and atm I'm 17. My first hypnosis experience was probably somewhere on youtube when I was in middle school. From there I began to find other hypnosis videos on youtube, with related videos leaning more D/s related than anything else, and here I am now :p Looking back, though, I've been submissive ever since some time in elementary school lol.

I am almost purely sub, but in a hypnosis context being dominant seems kind of fun. I also sometimes have a hard time concentrating or get bored in the middle of a hypnosis MP3 XD so I've started switching to subliminals, which seem to be more effective. I've got this one program that displays text every few seconds, and so far it seems to be fairly effective. As a plus, I can still surf the web and play games and stuff while it does its thing, so while it might take longer to get the same effect as a full hypnosis session might, it gets the job done right.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all!  

mikeplusplus

Codebreaking Genius

6,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:35 am
MikePlusPlus
Hello world! I'm Mike, and atm I'm 17. My first hypnosis experience was probably somewhere on youtube when I was in middle school. From there I began to find other hypnosis videos on youtube, with related videos leaning more D/s related than anything else, and here I am now :p Looking back, though, I've been submissive ever since some time in elementary school lol.

I am almost purely sub, but in a hypnosis context being dominant seems kind of fun. I also sometimes have a hard time concentrating or get bored in the middle of a hypnosis MP3 XD so I've started switching to subliminals, which seem to be more effective. I've got this one program that displays text every few seconds, and so far it seems to be fairly effective. As a plus, I can still surf the web and play games and stuff while it does its thing, so while it might take longer to get the same effect as a full hypnosis session might, it gets the job done right.

Welcome Mike. Always good to have another in the mix.~<3

That program sounds fun, what's it called?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:28 pm
Lord Burn
MikePlusPlus

It's called Subliminal Flash. Their lite version is free, and they *claim* that you can't write your own subliminals in the the lite version, but if you know where your computer keeps its program files (for Windows, it's "C:/Program Files" for me, but I decided to put this particular program in a different folder) you can edit the text file that has all the scripts in it so it says what you want it to. I downloaded it a while ago, so I don't remember what the link for the download is.  

mikeplusplus

Codebreaking Genius

6,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm
MikePlusPlus
Lord Burn
MikePlusPlus

It's called Subliminal Flash. Their lite version is free, and they *claim* that you can't write your own subliminals in the the lite version, but if you know where your computer keeps its program files (for Windows, it's "C:/Program Files" for me, but I decided to put this particular program in a different folder) you can edit the text file that has all the scripts in it so it says what you want it to. I downloaded it a while ago, so I don't remember what the link for the download is.
Oooooh, I'll have to look into it. Hopefully there is a Mac version.

Thanks hun. Hope you have a good time here.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff