Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
My inability to... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:00 am
Meditate or astral dream. Ive tired several times to do both and cant seem to do. Any advice or help? Or what might might be causing it?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 am
bumppppp  

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 am
Stress, maybe, or something stuck on your mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:13 am
What (specifically) have you tried? What was the outcome? How often is several times?

More details would be extremely helpful, just based on what you said originally, I have no clue what you were doing or what might have caused the problem.  

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:23 am
What do you wish to acomplish once you get there?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:52 am
i dont do stess XD

Astral Projection: well ive tryed, while i was going to sleep, by invisoning myself by my bed looking down at me.(thats how my friend said how she does it) ive also invisoned my self floating out of my body and looking down at myself.

meditation: i try to clear my head and usually i cant do it like ill have a song going through my head like its not a front thought its like a deeper 1, like its faint, and i cant make that go away and the image is of me looking at a mountain.

for meditation i need it for like the general needs

for astral projection i plan to learn what my spirit animal plus i figure that it would be a cool experiance.  

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm
-Vampire_of_Nyx-
i dont do stess XD

Astral Projection: well ive tryed, while i was going to sleep, by invisoning myself by my bed looking down at me.(thats how my friend said how she does it) ive also invisoned my self floating out of my body and looking down at myself.

meditation: i try to clear my head and usually i cant do it like ill have a song going through my head like its not a front thought its like a deeper 1, like its faint, and i cant make that go away and the image is of me looking at a mountain.

for astral projection i plan to learn what my spirit animal plus i figure that it would be a cool experiance.

I'm sorry- I don't know what "general needs" are. Could you be more specific?

As for spirit animals- are you sure you have one?
I'm not a big fan of doing things because they're a "cool experience". It might just be my upbringing, but I have a horrible mental image of someone pestering Papa Legba and the Baron because they think it would be cool. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 pm
Esiris
-Vampire_of_Nyx-
i dont do stess XD

I'm not a big fan of doing things because they're a "cool experience". It might just be my upbringing, but I have a horrible mental image of someone pestering Papa Legba and the Baron because they think it would be cool. sweatdrop

well for like clearing ones mind

and for the cool experiance thing what i ment was that like i think that id be like an adventure. i like going on adventures and no im not sure if i have one and idk who those people are so i dont get your refernce XD  

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 pm
-Vampire_of_Nyx-
Like Zen?

Quote:
and for the cool experiance thing what i ment was that like i think that id be like an adventure. i like going on adventures and no im not sure if i have one and idk who those people are so i dont get your refernce XD

I like adventures too- but I like adventuring where it's safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:40 pm
-Vampire_of_Nyx-
Esiris
-Vampire_of_Nyx-
i dont do stess XD

i assume that it would be like that

and well i like to adventure in no safe places XD  

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:43 pm
I sorta have the same problem, but I learned that by focusing on something, that helps GREATLY.

Do you focus on something, or thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:44 pm
Kisax127
I sorta have the same problem, but I learned that by focusing on something, that helps GREATLY.

Do you focus on something, or thoughts?

For meditation? i do a mountain and wind  

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 pm
Yes. Does that help in any way?

What I do is that I focus on an object and then go into my "happy place".. xD

If my eyes move, I get less focused, but if I close my eyes, I want to open them. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:04 pm
Kisax127
Yes. Does that help in any way?

What I do is that I focus on an object and then go into my "happy place".. xD

If my eyes move, I get less focused, but if I close my eyes, I want to open them. o.o

well like i cant do it so umm no? XXD  

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:08 pm
Try focusing on an object..

Breathing helps, and being clam. If you're sleepy, you'll just fall asleep..

I suck at meditating, too, so I'm sorry if I'm no help.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games