Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Elemental Heroes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etherious_

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:30 pm
I need help on this deck archetype Im trying to go with a deck that summons E-Hero the shining with fusion gate...But It can also summon other E-hero Fusions that include sparkman  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:37 pm
A hint: if you want to use a light-attribute hero, go for Neos Alius.

Other than that, have you made a decklist up yet? Even a partial one will do.

Only hints I can give you right now is 3x E-Emergency Call and 1x E-Hero Stratos. Also, it would be wise to include Absolute Zero into your extra deck.

You reminded me of one more thing I forgot to apply to my own hero deck: K.I.S.S. Thank you for that, it runs a lot smoother now that I swapped out stuff.

Heroes are all about being glass canons. They're great early game and can survive late game but get trounced as the turn counter goes up. They've got a blitzkrieg style of play to them.

Its okay to have more than 40 cards in a hero deck because at least four of them will be searchers. I wouldn't use over 45 though...ever.  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Etherious_

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 pm
Pheso

Only hints I can give you right now is 3x E-Emergency Call and 1x E-Hero Stratos. Also, it would be wise to include Absolute Zero into your extra deck.

You reminded me of one more thing I forgot to apply to my own hero deck: K.I.S.S. Thank you for that, it runs a lot smoother now that I swapped out stuff.

Heroes are all about being glass canons. They're great early game and can survive late game but get trounced as the turn counter goes up. They've got a blitzkrieg style of play to them.

Its okay to have more than 40 cards in a hero deck because at least four of them will be searchers. I wouldn't use over 45 though...ever.

well I do have a decklist of them ill post it later when i have time i mostly use ocg cards  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Naruto The Shinigami
Pheso

well I do have a decklist of them ill post it later when i have time i mostly use ocg cards

Do you play with proxies or in games?

I will admit that in the OCG heroes are top dog, but they can be pretty damn good in the TCG as well...well...when The Shining comes out (soon I believe) they will be.  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Gagagagamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:14 pm
Naruto The Shinigami
I need help on this deck archetype Im trying to go with a deck that summons E-Hero the shining with fusion gate...But It can also summon other E-hero Fusions that include sparkman

use 3 sparkmans....and dont use neo alius...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 pm
WinterFlake27
Naruto The Shinigami

Unless, you know, you want to be competitive.  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Junk 1t

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 pm
Pheso
WinterFlake27
Naruto The Shinigami

or you want the classic beat down 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 pm
Junk 1t
Pheso
WinterFlake27
Naruto The Shinigami

You mean Big/Little City?  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:55 pm
Just to interject, as of now there are no hero builds that can truly justify not running Kid Neos.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:02 pm
Pheso
Junk 1t
Pheso
WinterFlake27
Naruto The Shinigami

no, the original beatdown revolves around Wildheart, Sparkman, Necroshade, and Bladgeedge
but mostly there fusions
I suppose you could put Alius in it, but I'd recomend support cards like Woodsman and Ocean instead

actually in your case if you want Shining guy Avian and Burstinatrix

I believe it's the 2nd one mentioned
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Heroes  

Junk 1t

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm
Junk 1t
Pheso
Junk 1t
Pheso
WinterFlake27
Naruto The Shinigami

no, the original beatdown revolves around Wildheart, Sparkman, Necroshade, and Bladgeedge
but mostly there fusions
I suppose you could put Alius in it, but I'd recomend support cards like Woodsman and Ocean instead

actually in your case if you want Shining guy Avian and Burstinatrix

I believe it's the 2nd one mentioned
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Heroes

Shining Flare Wingman = King of the Swamp / Light - The Hex Sealed Fusion + E-Hero Sparkman

Oh and I played the original beatdown.

It was faster without Necroshade and Bladeedge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 pm
armycat jockamoe
Just to interject, as of now there are no hero builds that can truly justify not running Kid Neos.

How about Classic Heroes? You remember how it was, fusion summoning whatever you wanted and having an answer for just about every situation. Neos Alius isn't fusion material for anything other than Neos cards, which makes it the token Archfiend Soldier in an Infernity deck.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:11 am
Legendary Pirate Plasma
armycat jockamoe

How about Classic Heroes? You remember how it was, fusion summoning whatever you wanted and having an answer for just about every situation. Neos Alius isn't fusion material for anything other than Neos cards, which makes it the token Archfiend Soldier in an Infernity deck.

Actually, Neos Alius is still an EHero so it can be used for Absolute Zero, who is a god among men in EHero decks, not to mention he's light, so combined with Sparkman, makes plenty of targets for Honest and Justi-Break  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
Legendary Pirate Plasma
armycat jockamoe

Actually, Neos Alius is still an EHero so it can be used for Absolute Zero, who is a god among men in EHero decks, not to mention he's light, so combined with Sparkman, makes plenty of targets for Honest and Justi-Break

Sure, if you wanted to go with LIGHT Heroes or Vanilla heroes. Honest and Justi-Break become dead draws rather easily if they only work on two cards. Might as well just use Spark Blaster in an E-Hero deck.

As for Absolute Zero... I admit that it is absolutely amazing, but even still, Neos Alius eats up an unnecessary monster slot that could be used to increase versatility in the deck, especially with cards like Elemental Hero Prisma, Stratos, Ocean, and Woodsman already taking up plenty of spots. I dunno, I just remember running Elemental Heroes back in the days that it wasn't "Absolute Zero, Neos Alius, or bust" and it was still very decent.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm
Legendary Pirate Plasma
Aka_Saiyaku
Legendary Pirate Plasma
armycat jockamoe

Sure, if you wanted to go with LIGHT Heroes or Vanilla heroes. Honest and Justi-Break become dead draws rather easily if they only work on two cards. Might as well just use Spark Blaster in an E-Hero deck.

As for Absolute Zero... I admit that it is absolutely amazing, but even still, Neos Alius eats up an unnecessary monster slot that could be used to increase versatility in the deck, especially with cards like Elemental Hero Prisma, Stratos, Ocean, and Woodsman already taking up plenty of spots. I dunno, I just remember running Elemental Heroes back in the days that it wasn't "Absolute Zero, Neos Alius, or bust" and it was still very decent.

That's because it was "back in the days".

That was before synchros flourished.

Heroes were THE s**t back during the "GX" days. They were versatile and easy to use and build around.

Sadly, they have just been outclassed to the point where anything other than an AZ/TS/GT/Gaia build won't cut it  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff